- Item #: i_350698Bottle Size: 750mlThe wines of Domaine Boisson-Vadot have always been excellent, with a classic, soil-driven and racy style not encumbered by excessive new oak or extensive battonage, but the wines have taken a notable step up in quality now that father and son Boisson are working side by side. The Boisson family have been vignerons in Meursault for more than two centuries, and the wines today are as fine as they have ever been in the long and illustrious family history.
- Item #: i_345483Bottle Size: 750MLBURGHOUND 90 POINTS -"This too is super-fresh with its airy nose that combines floral, red currant and evident wet stone scents. The racy and tension-filled flavors possess a really lovely mouth feel if perhaps not quite the overall depth and length as the best of these villages wines."
VINOUS 90 POINTS - "(from vines planted in the 1980s on rocky soil): Good dark red. Quite reticent on the nose, and a bit diffuse. Then juicy and sweet in the mouth, with soil-driven red berry flavors complicated by red licorice and mineral notes. Good density and breadth here--and a bit more size than usual for this wine. Finishes with dusty, horizontal tannins. Clair noted that this bottling is taking on more power as the vines age."
- Item #: i_324002Bottle Size: 750ml"The 2015 Bourgogne Blanc has a clean, grapefruit and green apple-scented bouquet, a little fatter than I recall the 2014 last year. The palate is balanced with a pleasant weight and fatness in the mouth, the acidity retaining decent tension, leading to a spicy though not tensile finish. Drink this over the next 2-4 years. I like the bit of chutzpah here." Robert Parker
- Item #: i_352987Bottle Size: 750mlBIODYNAMIC
NEAL MARTIN, VINOUS 91 POINTS - ""The 2015 Bourgogne-Côtes d'Auxerre Gueule de Loup has an engaging, complex bouquet of dried honey, pine cones and a touch of orange peel and black currant leaf. The palate is very well balanced, with a fine bead of acidity, and the finish conveys a simmering tension. Discreet stem ginger and white pepper notes are sprinkled liberally on the aftertaste. Superb."
- Item #: i_350403Bottle Size: 750mlDECANTER MAGAZINE 92 POINTS: "This reveals a complex bouquet of poached pear, citrus zest, juicy apple and white flowers, leading into a glossy palate underpinned by lovely minerality and acidity. Delicious stuff."
- Item #: i_321234Bottle Size: 750MLDECANTER 92 POINTS - "A bouquet of lemon oil and wet stones leads into a palate of compelling tension, energy and minerality, with lovely concentration and grip This is classic Caillerets, stony and intense."
- Item #: i_345299Bottle Size: 750MLVinous Media: 92 PointsDecanter: 92 PointsDECANTER 92 POINTS - "A bouquet of creamy yellow stone fruit, confit lemon, hazelnut and crème pâtissière is the prelude to an expansive, textural palate of impressive depth and a pure, precise and compellingly long finish."
- Item #: i_351909Bottle Size: 750ml“Stéphane Moreau may be very young but he’s already been making wine for more than a decade and that he possesses a gifted touch is evident to anyone who has had the pleasure of tasting his wines. One of the strengths of the young is that they’re open minded to new ideas and Moreau told me that he has begun experimenting with biodynamie….. I find Moreau to be one of the most exciting young growers in Chablis and his wines are well worth the trouble to get to know if you haven’t yet tried them.” – Allen Meadows, Burghound
- Item #: i_353354Bottle Size: 750mlVariety: Chardonnay Rose
Vine Age: Oldest planted in 1949, propagation in 2009, 2013-14
Terroir: Originally Les Blangeys, now multiple Marsannay parcels
Viticulture: Certified organic, biodynamic methods
Vinification: Indigenous yeast alcoholic fermentation. Aged for 15 months in 3 to 4-year-old barrels, minimal sulfur added only at bottling.
- Item #: i_351801Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 90-92Vinous Media: 92 PointsDecanter: 92 PointsDECANTER 92 POINTS - "Very ripe apricot nose, which has a toasty edge despite the absence of new oak. Rich, generous and creamy on the rounded palate, but there is ample underling acidity to give tension and precision. Sleek, lightly phenolic, and very long.
WINE ADVOCATE 90 - 92 POINTS - "The 2015 Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru has a powerful but well-defined bouquet with scents of wild honey, praline and citrus fruit, gaining intensity in the glass but never losing its delineation. The palate is medium-bodied with crisp citrus fruit, nectarine and grapefruit notes, the acidity nicely judged, though the finish just needs to develop a little more persistence and depth. Otherwise, this is a fine Corton-Charlemagne that should age well over the next decade."
- Item #: i_350526Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 90-92ROBERT PARKER 90-92 POINTS: "The 2015 Bourgogne le Chapitre Blanc has an inviting bouquet of white peach, stone fruit, cold limestone and light lime flower aromas. The palate is crisp and fresh with lovely crisp pear and peach notes that are kept in check by (yet another) killer line of acidity. There is outstanding tension here and those compact limestone soils are palpable on the stony finish. Superb."