- Item #: i_350690Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93+Burghound: 90-92WINE ADVOCATE 93 + - "Wafting from the glass with scents of fresh pear, lemon zest, orange oil, toasted nuts and smoke, Moreau's 2017 Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Les Vergers is medium to full-bodied, satiny and incisive, built around a racy spine of acidity and chalky structuring extract. Deep and penetrating, with the highest acidity and lowest pH in the cellar, this is an impeccably classic Vergers that will show well young but which is emphatically built to age."
- Item #: i_345704Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 94+WINE ADVOCATE 94+ POINTS: "The 2017 Pouilly-Fuissé Hors-Classe Les Ménétrières is similarly superb, offering up aromas of fresh peach, white flowers, green apple, orange oil and warm bread. On the palate, the wine is full-bodied, satiny and multidimensional, with considerable muscle and concentration despite its elegant profile, structured around chewy dry extract and a lively girdle of acidity, and concluding with a long, saline finish. This brilliant Pouilly-Fuissé will amply reward bottle age."
- Item #: i_345705Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 94WINE ADVOCATE 94 POINTS - "The 2017 Pouilly-Fuissé Hors-Classe Tournant de Pouilly is brilliant, opening in the glass with a youthfully reserved bouquet of ripe citrus fruit, wet stones and freshly baked bread. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, deep and concentrated, with a satiny, enveloping attack, superb cut and tension at the core and a long, precise finish. This elegantly muscular Pouilly-Fuissé is well worth seeking out."
- Item #: i_350506Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 91-93ROBERT PARKER 91-93 POINTS: "The 2017 Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot Clos de la Chapelle (Domaine du Duc de Magenta) unfurls in the glass with aromas of fresh peach, buttered apples, almond paste and honeycomb. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, satiny and concentrated, with bright acids, impressive energy and tension and a long, tangy finish. This is another white well worth seeking out."
- Item #: i_350526Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 90-92ROBERT PARKER 90-92 POINTS: "The 2015 Bourgogne le Chapitre Blanc has an inviting bouquet of white peach, stone fruit, cold limestone and light lime flower aromas. The palate is crisp and fresh with lovely crisp pear and peach notes that are kept in check by (yet another) killer line of acidity. There is outstanding tension here and those compact limestone soils are palpable on the stony finish. Superb."