- Item #: i_345550Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 94WINE ADVOCATE 94 POINTS - "One of the more polished, sexy examples of the cuvee, the 2015 Côtes du Roussillon Villages Latour de France Occultum Lapidem checks in as a blend of 50% Syrah, 40% Grenache and the balance Carignan and Mourvèdre, aged all in concrete tanks. It boasts killer notes of black raspberries, cassis, pepper and licorice, with just a hint of chocolate appearing with time in the glass. This medium to full-bodied, layered and beautifully textured red is an incredible value and will be impossible to resist over the coming 4-5 years, and I'm sure it will keep even longer."
- Item #: i_334210Bottle Size: 750MLDeep purple color with aromas of black cherries, dark berries, figs, and hints of black tea, tobacco and pepper. Bright and youthful, medium bodied but fruit forward and friendly without being over-extracted. Excellent tannin intergration and very food friendly.
- Item #: i_352104Bottle Size: 750mlJames Suckling: 93JAMES SUCKLING- 93 POINTS - "This is the best wine I had from this producer. Shows such finesse and depth with a linear focus and intensity. Medium to full body, dense fruit and a beautiful finish. Fruity and tight. Gorgeous. A blend of syrah, mourvedre and grenache. Drink or hold."
- Item #: i_344309Bottle Size: 750MLThe wines of Domaine Maestracci feel like the long-lost cousins of reds from Gigondas or Beaumes-de-Venise, separated by 150 miles of land and 150 miles of sea. This irresistibly wild cuvée is a blend of the indigenous grapes Niellucciu and Sciaccarellu, giving it a subtly tart, bright cranberry lift; and more common, southern French grapes, which impart notes of iron, tobacco, black cherries, and pepper. This soulful red may be our best bridge to the beautiful variety of native wines from the Île de Beauté.
- Item #: i_351737Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - ""The 2015 Saint Drezery Prestige is a ripe, sexy beauty that gives up full-bodied notes of black cherries, melted licorice and roasted herbs. Like all the wines from this estate, it has lots of richness and texture, yet stays balanced, lively and pure. It's a year in and year out value that's a no-brainer purchase. It will drink beautifully over the coming 4-5 years (possibly even longer)."