- Item #: i_350617Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS: "Starting with the whites, and another great vintage, the 2015 Saint Joseph Blanc is as classic as they come. Offering lots of white peach, tangerine and floral notes in a fresh, concentrated, lively package that just begs to be drunk. This wine is a year in, year out no brainer, and while I like it in its first 3-4 years, it evolves gracefully. To give some perspective on when to drink these, the 2013 is incredible today, and I’ve tasted this cuvée going back over a decade with terrific results."
- Item #: i_352234Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 92-94James Suckling: 93Jeb Dunnuck: 94 PointsJEB DUNNUCK 93 - 95 POINTS - "The 2017 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Blanc is another brilliant white from this team that hasn't put a foot wrong in the past decade or more. Buttered citrus, honeysuckle, flower oil, and white flowers all flow to this rich, beautifully layered, fresh and vibrant white that's impeccably balanced. Scheduled to be bottled shortly after my visit, it’s unquestionably another great vintage for this wine."
WINE ADVOCATE 92 - 94 POINTS - "Tasted prior to bottling, the 2017 Chateauneuf du Pape Blanc contains a whopping 80% Roussanne. There's 15% Grenache Blanc, with the balance being a blend of the appellation's various permitted white varieties. It's a rich, full-bodied example of white Châteauneuf-du-Pape, with honeyed notes of pineapple, peach and citrus all playing leading roles, while a touch of anise appears on the lingering finish."
JAMES SUCKLING 93 POINTS - "The anchor grape, Roussanne (80 per cent of the blend) is working well here, holding the acidity nicely. This has waxy, apple and lemon aromas with some pear perfume, too. Crisp, pear flavors on the gently creamy, elegant and open-knit palate. Delicately crisp. Drink or hold."
- Item #: i_344245Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93James Suckling: 93JAMES SUCKLING 93 POINTS - "A complex range of citrus, stone fruits and tropical fruits on the nose. This has plenty of appeal, freshness and energy. The palate delivers a smooth, crunchy and composed array of mineral-flecked apple, lemon and white peach."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "Inviting, with a creamy range of white peach, honeysuckle, green almond and yellow apple flavors streaming through, gilded with salted butter and verbena details on the finish. Glistens nicely. Drink now through 2020."
- Item #: i_352117Bottle Size: 750mlImporter's notes: "Vineyard Location: The vineyards for Circa are located in Mauves on granitic slopes. This white St Joseph differs from the white Hermitage in that the soil of white Hermitage (clay and limestone) gives softness and suppleness to the wine whereas the granite soil expresses a wonderful minerality which perfectly accompanies food and gives an additional sense of vivacity. Vinification: Fermentation 100% in barrel. Aged in barriques for 14 months."
- Item #: i_351164Bottle Size: 750ml(Roussanne, Grenache Blanc, Clairette)
A supple, silky and long-lived white blend from lieu-dits Bedines and Pignan, vineyards best known for their sandy soils, which contributes to the wine its supple, velvety texture.
- Item #: i_351168Bottle Size: 750mlGrenache Blanc, Clairette Rose, Viognier
A more complexly flavored, layered white blend grown within the estate’s “clos” or wall, on classic Châteauneuf terroir. The wine’s aromas in particular capture the regional garrigue, or blend of lavender, wild thyme and rosemary.
- Item #: i_352778Bottle Size: 750mlClos Saint Jean Chateauneuf du Pape Blanc is produced from equal parts Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Clairette. The wine is aged in a combination of new, French oak barrels and vats. The production is quite small with than less than 350 cases made per year.
JEB DUNNUCK 93 POINTS - " Review: "The whites here continue to improve. The 2018 Châteauneuf Du Pape Blanc offers a rocking bouquet of key lime pie, tangerine, and ripe peach that gives way to a powerful, opulent, medium to full-bodied white that has tons of flesh and texture, beautiful balance, and a great finish. This is a white for the dinner table."
- Item #: i_300079Bottle Size: 750ML50% Grenache Blanc 25% Clairette, 25% Bourboulenc
Aromas of quince, citrus, and tropical fruits. Full bodied with sharp acidity, and round texture. This dry wine invites you to the culinary pleasures of an excellent white wine full of freshness. It's a perfect companion to seafood, white meat and it is very appreciated at the time of aperitif.
- Item #: i_351257Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93-95`ROBERT PARKER 93-95 POINTS: "VT's 2017 Chateauneuf du Pape Blanc is a blend of 45% Clairette, 30% Grenache Blanc, 15% Roussanne and 10% Bourboulenc, fermented in a mix of foudres, demi-muids and barriques. It's medium to full-bodied but tight, with crisp lime, lemon and pear notes carried on a silky-textured palate. You could drink this on release and enjoy it for its focus and delineation, or you could give the inner richness the time it needs (2-3 years) to emerge and soften the subtle citrus zest notes on the finish."
- Item #: i_344272Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 92James Suckling: 92WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS: "A ripe and lush style, with creamed melon and peach notes framed by a light-handed dose of warm piecrust and singed macadamia nut hints. Keeps a fresh edge due to the honeysuckle gilding on the finish. Clairette, Grenache Blanc and Roussanne. Drink now through 2020."
- Item #: i_349964Bottle Size: 750mlBIODYNAMIC
With 35 hectares of vines nestled into the Catalonian foot hills of the Corbières appellation, the Gardies family has been making wine for 7 generations. Jean Gardies took over the estate in the late 90’s to ensure that the wines were being made to express their full potential of finesse and complexity.
crisp, dry, lots of minerals
- Item #: i_352119Bottle Size: 750mlJEB DUNNUCK 100 POINTS
VINOUS 99 POINTS
WINE ADVOCATE 97 POINTS
WINE SPECTATOR 97 POINTS
Ripe and mouthfilling, with a warm butter hint weaving around creamed pear, yellow apple and Cavaillon melon flavors. Toasted brioche and macadamia nut notes let the finish sail through, showing a very alluring feel. Hefty, but pulls it off due to a fine, buried bitter almond thread. A stunning wine. Drink now through 2035.
- Item #: i_322445Bottle Size: 750MLROBERT PARKER 93 POINTS: "The 2010 Hermitage La Chapelle Blanc is 100% Marsanne from the vineyard known as Maison Blanche situated at the top of the Hermitage appellation, above the famed lieu-dit for white Hermitage, Les Rocoules. This cuvee is very limited in availability so I’ll keep my notes brief. Aromas of white currants, pepper, quince and apricot marmalade are present in this full-bodied, gorgeously rich, pure, stunning white. Completely locked down at present, it should be forgotten for 8-10 years and drunk over the following two decades. It will unquestionably be a very long-lived white wine."
- Item #: i_321298Bottle Size: 750MLDomaine Pradelle is a family estate since 1854 managed by the Pradelle brothers, Jacques and Jean-Louis, and Antoine Pradelle, the son of Jacques.The vineyard is 35 hectares and located all around Tain l’Hermitage on the both sides of the Rhone river. On the left-bank of the Rhône the grapes are used to make Crozes-Hermitage.
95% Marsanne, 5% Roussanne Hand Harvested, and fermented with selective yeasts.
- Item #: i_352143Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 92Wine Spectator: 92WINE ADVOCATE 92 POINTS - "The 2016 Chateauneuf du Pape Blanc boasts a lovely nose of toasted grain and pineapple. The wine is medium to full-bodied, with a rich texture that's channeled into a long, lime-sherbet finish. It's a blend of Roussanne and Clairette that I'd suggest consuming over the next couple of years."
WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - "Ripe and forward, with enticing pear, yellow apple and green fig flavors, caressed by a light salted butter note. The round, flattering finish has a verbena thread. Drink now through 2019."
- Item #: i_350519Bottle Size: 750mlWhite wine accounts for just 3% of Domaine Tempier’s total wine production. It is made from grapes grown on the estate’s finest vineyards which benefit from limited exposure to sunshine. This results in the grapes ripening slowly which allows the wine to mature with good balance after spending 8 to 10 months in oak casks. A blend of Clairette, Bourboulenc and Ugni Blanc; characterized by minerality, freshness, citrus fruit white blossoms. This white can be enjoyed now and up to 8 years from the vintage should you wish to experience the wine as it develops in bottle.