- Item #: i_323130Bottle Size: 750ml"Definitely in the salmon-colored field, Breezette's nose was loaded with all kinds of peach nuances which carried over to the palate. Peaches! Lovely, lovely peaches. Add to that a dash of fruit cocktail syrup, light mineral touches and a dash of sea salt, all brightened by cleansing acidity, and you have a winner, indeed!"
WINERY NOTES - "Breezette's style is renowned for its delicate, dry and vivacious intricacies. While this elegant rose emanates a salmon light pink tone with a blush of sunset, it exquisitely releases fragrances of tropical peach, apricot, spiced notes and sensations of white flowers. On the palate, crisp acidity is complimented by exotic fresh fruits that continually provide seductive pleasures in all settings. Breezette pairs perfectly with all Mediterranean cuisine as well as Asian dishes."
- Item #: i_352237Bottle Size: 750mlStraight from the sun-drenched shores of the Mediterranean. Soft, light pink color that looks like rosy cheeks after a first kiss. Beautiful floral and berry aromas awaken your senses. Freshly picked summer peaches and strawberry cream dance around your palate. This is the wine that patio and poolside sipping were made for! -Winery Notes
- Item #: i_345529Bottle Size: 750ML“Esprit Gassier” is the “Gassier Spirit” that combines the exceptional terroir of the Sainte-Victoire region with Côtes de Provence varietals to produce a wine that expresses the family’s passion, expertise and creativity. The beautiful label, designed by a local artist, is silk-screened on the bottle to create a striking package.
A very clear rosé with shades of peach; floral nose with white and yellow fruit notes (peach, apricot, pear); in the mouth, round and delicate with notes of white peach, mandarin and grapefruit.
- Item #: i_352253Bottle Size: 750mlYou won’t find many rosés made like this, in the Beaujolais or anywhere else: fermented with ambient yeasts, malolactic complete, bottled only when the wine is ready. In other words, it is produced like a serious wine of any color, allowed to run its natural course rather than being manipulated to designer specs and rushed into bottle. The result is a sleek, suave rosé that expresses the nuances of its terroir—granite soils outside the cru of Brouilly—with succulent flesh and a mouthwatering finish punctuated by a pleasant salinity. —Anthony Lynch
- Item #: i_352248Bottle Size: 750mlChâteau THUERRY, wine estate in Provence, is located at the entrance of the Haut-Var-Verdons Natural Park. Château THUERRY is above all a relationship between its people and its land that has continued throughout time. This majestic bastide dating back to the Templars Knights has roots that go deep into the heart of the Var hillsides.
A blend of Cinsault and Grenache. A dry and fruity rosé, for aperitifs and moments with friends.
- Item #: i_311350Bottle Size: 750MLPatrimonio is an appellation for white, red and rose wines from the southern end of the Cap Corse peninsula of Corsica, an island in the Mediterranean Sea between France and Italy. Sangiovese (or Nielluccio in Corsica), a dark-berried vine, is the most widely planted grape variety in Italy.
Protected by the maritime influences of the Golfe de Saint-Florent, vines cultivated on the limestone soils of Patrimonio's hillsides rarely require treatments of any kind, so Eric's practices are essentially organic (though without certification).
This rosé is composed of 100% Niellucciu and is a light salmon-pink color and exhibits a gorgeous perfume with floral and cherry nuances. Lovely fruit with a floral and citrus tinge is backed by a nice, crisp finish. It is a perfect accompaniment to just about any Mediterranean inspired fare.
- Item #: i_333500Bottle Size: 750mlBargemone is among the foremost estates of the Coteaux d’Aix appellation of Provence. A benchmark producer of the delicious, dry rosé for which Provence is famous, the Commanderie was founded by Templar knights in the13th century, and is home to a proud viticultural tradition and more than 160 acres of sustainably grown vineyards.
= Offers classic aromas of wild strawberries and red currants, with a light, floral character and a crisp, bone-dry palate.
- Item #: i_306006Bottle Size: 750MLEvery year we await the release of the Commanderie de Peyrassol Rosé. The wait is over and this dry and flavorful thirst-quenching wine is now in stock at Hi Time. This staff favorite is fresh, aromatic and crisp with vibrant intensity of flavors which give sheer pleasure. We believe so strongly in this wine that we bought every bottle we could. In fact, we are the only Orange County retailer with this wine and we are able to offer it at the lowest price in California!
The Commanderie de Peyrassol comes from the foremost appellation for French Rosé, the Côtes de Provence. The grapes are sourced from fully matured vines with an average age of 25 years. The blend is comprised of Cinsault, Syrah and Grenache with a touch of Mourvèdre. Harvested separately during the night when temperatures are coolest, the grapes are then de-stemmed and pressed. After fermentation they are aged in stainless steel vats to preserve freshness..
The wines of Peyrassol fully express the quality of the terroir and several centuries of know-how. Wine has been produced from this favored site for more than 800 years. Generations of wine growers have nurtured the vineyard and its vines which are is located at an elevation of 330 metres on the lower slopes of the Massif des Maures. The soil consists of clay and limestone which is ideal for viticulture. All this contributes to Commanderie being considered amongst the top Rosés being produced in Provence.
Highly sought after yet surprisingly affordable, this is a great Rosé to stock up on and have on hand throughout the summer. It is the perfect refreshment to open for guests or enjoy by the pool and pairs with most any food. One sip is all it takes to understand why this Rose is so popular with our staff and customers. Enjoy!
Flat-out gorgeous with classic salmon-pink coloring. The nose is expressive with aromas of rose, wild berries, raspberry and citrus. On the palate, the wine is fresh, refined and dry with refreshing acidity and a silky palate feel. Flavors of fresh strawberries, melon and citrus are enhanced with a touch of minerality on the lengthy finish. Very harmonious.
- Item #: i_352162Bottle Size: 750mlWINERY NOTES - The estate grows red and white wines and also the well known Marsannay Rosé and quality sparkling wines known as crémant de Bourgogne. The vines are the traditional Burgundy varietals of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. We are committed to producing only organic fruit without the use of chemicals such as herbicides and fungicides.
- Item #: i_309506Bottle Size: 750ML70% Grenache Gris and Grenache Noir, 10% Mourvèdre, 10% Carignan, 10% Cinsault
Winemaker's Notes - A crystalline salmon colour with superb amethyst tints. Fine separate legs run slowly down the glass.Stunningly balanced, this is an extremely appetent wine!A direct and considerable freshness - the density and richness of the fruit mingle with the superb acid vitality giving a wine with a frisson and a magnificent persistency. Ideal as an aperitif with toast and crushed olives, or with wok-fried vegetables and garlic mayonnaise, grilled fish, lamb tajine, finely roasted guinea-fowl with rosemary...
- Item #: i_352425Bottle Size: 750mlDomaine Dupeuble is a benchmark in Beaujolais, crafting some of the region’s freshest expressions of Gamay for over 500 years. For the quality of wine that’s in your glass, “bang for your buck” doesn’t do the Dupeubles’ wines justice. Their rosé is no exception and is undoubtedly one of our best value rosés.
- Item #: i_345384Bottle Size: 750MLCôte des Roses celebrates the Mediterranean lifestyle. The Languedoc appellation stretches along the Mediterranean coast from the Spanish border as far as the city of Nîmes, along the foothills of the Montagne Noire and the Cévennes. The soils are highly varied, mainly with hard limestone and schist, but also gravel transported by the rivers of the Languedoc region.
The warm, windy climate (“semi-arid Mediterranean climate with mild winters”) helps the grapes to ripen in good, healthy condition, while retaining all their fresher qualities thanks to the altitude and the influence of the sea which eases the scorching summer heat. The bottle is original with its base in the shape of a rose, created by a young designer from the Ecole Boulle. A wine to be given in the same way you would offer a bunch of roses!
A soft, pale, brilliant pink with bluish tints developing over time towards more orangey nuances. The bouquet releases aromas of summer fruits, cassis and redcurrant. Floral notes of rose along with hints of grapefruit complete the picture. The finish is fresh, offering notes of candy. On the palate the impression is fresh and full, with great aromatic persistence and balance.
- Item #: i_352777Bottle Size: 750mlHi Time Exclusive!!!
This Rose is a special selection made especially for Hi-Time Wine Cellars and it's the first time we've put our family's name on a wine (Hanson Family Selections). As a respected purveyor of fine wine for more than 60 years, it is our goal to exceed our loyal customer's expectations. We feel confident we have done exactly that with this rose. This dry Rose is flat-out delicious, aromatic and fresh. It will provide excellent thirst-quenching refreshment on a warm summer's day.
This Cotes de Provence Rose comes from the small village of Le Beausset located just a few kilometers outside the famous appellation of Bandol, where the Mourvedre grape is king. This micro-climate near the Mediterranean is characterized by maximum sunshine tempered by cool nights, which preserve freshness in the grapes. We sampled several custom blends before selecting this cuvee and are thrilled with the quality.
The Grenache, Cinsault and Mourvedre grapes for this wine are harvested specifically for the production of rose and are pressed directly into temperature-controlled tanks for a short maceration. This creates a lively rose with good fruit and excellent freshness.
This delicious wine is perfect for summer gatherings around the pool or barbecue and represents an exceptional value. Enjoy!
Tasting Notes - Light pink in color. Highly expressive on the nose with aromas of red berries, peaches, roses, citrus and tropical fruit. On the palate, the texture is impressive. Medium-bodied yet light on its feet, this boasts a refreshing quality that keeps you coming back for more. Absolutely delicious!
- Item #: i_351040Bottle Size: 750ml"For our Cotes de Provence rosé we take a path quite apart from the one we follow for our Languedoc rosé, with its high proportion of Syrah. We have sought a Provence rosé of immense charm and minerality redolent of fennel, anise and purple flowers. We love just sipping this wine out on our garden in Aix-en-Provence. Grab a glass with some friends and taste with a fougasse, some anchovies and even some Salonenque olives." —winemaker
Classic in style, Hecht & Bannier Rosé offers loads of grapefruit and orange peel aromatics along with the elegance and nuance you expect from Provence.
- Item #: i_345397Bottle Size: 750MLVignobles Mourat was created in 1974. The 67 ha of vineyards, on the hillsides of the Loire Valley, are 20 kms from the Atlantic ocean, between Nantes and la Rochelle. There are two major types of soil: volcanic; with 20 to 35% quartz which produce aromatic, white wines with lots of minerality; and sedimentary schist, produced from a compression of pure clay. The roots of the vines can easily traverse the layers of schist and go deep into the soil avoiding any problems of drought. Planted on these soils are Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Negrette which ripen well there. The wines are balanced with silky tannins.
Fiefs is a preserve or stronghold. Vendéen is someone or something from the west coast of France and the Fiefs Vendéens had their own appellation controlée for a couple of years)
The 67 hectare vineyard of J. Mourat is located to the south of the Loire valley within close proximity to the Atlantic Ocean so a maritime climate prevails. The vines are planned on a hillside overlooking the beautiful Lay valley, and is a gorgeous place to visit. This is an ancient land that was settled by the Romans who, thankfully, brought vines from Rome and planted them in Mareuil sur Lay to slake their thirst!
There are only three wines to complete the range at Mourat: the Rouge a blend of Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc and the exotic Negrette, The Rosé follows a similar blend with just a few hours skin contact with the red varieties while the White is a blend of Chardonnay and Chenin blanc.
The Mourat family are passionate about the special qualities that are to be found in the wines of this most southerly of Loire appellations. It is fair to say that they alone have been responsible for lifting the wines of the Fiefs Vendéens from virtual obscurity. Their most significant master stroke is the revival of the Clos St André, a vineyard just five hundred meters from their Chateau Marie du Fou mansion. This property, formerly owned by the Taittinger family, had been left untended since 1968 and was purchased by Jérémie Mourat in 2005. Jérémie replanted the vineyard (Chenin Blanc) and brought the nine hectares back into production. The 2009 provided confirmation of the potential of the Clos St André and subsequent vintages have further enhanced the growing reputation of the Fiefs Vendéens. Their Rosé is the flagship wine of the Domaine and it gathers a new disciple whenever it is tasted for the first time.
- Item #: i_322699Bottle Size: 750ML33% Syrah, 33% Grenache Noir and 33% Mourvèdre
Delicate pale salmon color. It exudes the warmth and aromas of the Provence region with spontaneous, crisp, fresh, balanced citrus flavors with a hint of berries and brioche. The Syrah and Grenache grapes endow the wine with an elegant, aromatic balance. An amazing Grenache/Syrah Rosé. Foods to pair with: tapenade, stuffed mushrooms, braised ham, lobster stew, grilled trout, grilled salmon, veal sauté.
- Item #: i_344229Bottle Size: 750ML40% Grenache - 40% Cinsault - 20% Syrah | 50hl/ha
A traditional Rosé with an attractive salmon pink colour. It’s refined and complex bouquet has both fruity and floral notes. On the palate, it has a fresh yet rich, smooth and well-balanced taste. This is a dry sophisticated wine with a delicate and full flavour. It is excellent with light meals and delicate sauces, grills and spicy dishes. It should be enjoyed chilled
- Item #: i_333951Bottle Size: 750MLA delicious new rosé from Laurence Féraud of Domaine du Pegau, Pink Pegau was crafted at Château Pegau, a newly purchased estate of more than 100 acres located less than 4 miles from Châteauneuf-du-Pape. The vineyards include 62 acres of Cotes de Rhone Villages, 23+ acres of Cotes du Rhone, and 27+ acres of Vin de Table vineyards, planted in deep, stony, clay soils marked by the round river stones that also characterize Chateauneuf du Pape. This delicious, bone-dry rose offers peach, floral and red fruit aromas, with a fresh, mouth watering acidity and spicy, mineral, finish. Excellent on its own, this versatile, food friendly wine is also perfect with summer BBQ's and alfresco meals.
- Item #: i_334289Bottle Size: 750MLChâteau Saint Pierre dates back to the eleventh century. Recent rehabilitation work in the cellar have revealed vestiges of a church dedicated to Saint Pierre that had belonged to Foulques, Lord Of Les Arcs. This property and the land around it were bequeathed to the Saint Victor Abbey in 1055. Handed down from father to son for the past four generations, Jean-Philippe Victor now manage this 55 hectares vineyards that stretch from the Argens River up to the foot of the Maures Mountains.
The nose is a rich blend of well water minerality, red plum skin, peach and strawberry notes. The palate is lush and creamy with forward tropical fruits, stone fruits, sweet peach cobbler and ripe cherry, balanced by excellent acidity and a dose of minerality. The finish allows the fruit back to the forefront as it slowly fades, like a glorious sunset over the Pacific Ocean. Benchmark wine.
- Item #: i_334280Bottle Size: 750MLVieVité hails from Domaine Sainte Marie, a picturesque, organic winery tucked in a small valley in the heart of Provence. Domaine Sainte Marie is led by the esteemed head winemaker and proprietor, Christopher Duburcq.
Christopher brings to Domaine Sainte Marie an extraordinary talent, passion and know-how that is supported by his degree in oenology and knowledge of the world's best techniques, which he acquired during his world travels. Christopher and his exceptionally talented winemaking team produce the most exquisite rosé wines in the Côtes de Provence region.
30% Cinsault, 30% Grenache, 30% Syrah 10% Carignan
With a beautiful translucent pink hue, VieVité exudes the colors of a true Côtes de Provence rosé wine. On the nose, an expression of ripe tropical fruit is balanced with a pleasant bouquet of white flowers and a discreet touch of spice. On the palate, well-structured fruit and balanced acidity creates a crisp and delicate finish. VieVité is a versatile wine that caters to many various occasions and cuisines. VieVité pairs best with grilled white fishes, salmon, crab cakes with aoli sauce, prawns, lobster, ceviche, sushi and even a spicy seafood stew. Given VieVité’s fruit forward flavors, it will also balance out and complement dishes like tandoori Thai chicken, Indian curry dishes, and ethnic foods with spicy seasoning. VieVité is also great with pasta tossed in fresh puttanesca sauce, traditional bouillabaisse, and all Mediterranean cuisines with olive oil, garlic and herbs.