- Item #: i_375800Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 93PETER LEIM 1+ STARS-"It’s dark and stony on both the nose and palate, de-emphasizing its fruit flavors, yet it avoids the vegetal character typical of the vintage, instead feeling savory and strongly chalky even to the point of bitterness, albeit in an appealing way. It grows in intensity the farther back it moves on the palate, finishing with harmony and length. This is excellent, and it will be fascinating to see how it evolves with further aging. Last tasted: 2/18
- Item #: i_304569Bottle Size: 750ML50% Pinot Noir and 50% Chardonnay, all from Bereche’s home village of Ludes, in the Montage de Reims. All the vines are mid-slope, which Bereche believe produces the grapes that result in the most minerality. This 2011 was disgorged in July 2018 with a dosage of 3.5 g/l.
- Item #: i_375258Bottle Size: 750ml100% Chardonnay from Ambonnay Grand Cru. Made and aged in 205 liters champagne Oak barrels. Tasting: A gorgeous crystalline gold colour, with green highlights. An extremely fine bouquet, with apricot,grapefruit and peach aromas. Palate: This exceptionally fresh champagne will be an ideal companion for summermeals.Or just to be tasted with our Blanc de Noir for a tremendous tasting that will reflect all the differences only made with the difference of grapes as they are worked exactly the same way. This champagne should be enjoyed either as a cocktail.
- Item #: i_352070Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ENTHUSIAST 95 POINTS - "This is a full-bodied and ripe wine, showing some toastiness as well as the delicious, concentrated apple and peach flavors. There is a crisp edge to this opulent and rich wine. It has a great future: it is drinkable now but will continue well into the 2020's."
WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - "Tightly knit flavors of poached apple and apricot, lemon parfait, spun honey and ground anise are wrapped around a core of minerality in this harmonious Champagne. The refined, raw silk—like texture carries the smoke and chalk accents on the long finish. Drink now through 2027."
- Item #: i_373226Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS - "The 100% Pinot Noir 2011 Blanc de Noirs Extra-Brut is the third vintage after 2008 and 2009 and is sourced in premier and grand crus, mainly from own vineyards in Mareuil and Avenay, plus purchased grapes from Mailly and Sillery. The wine opens with a very clear, delicate, pretty deep and spicy bouquet of red (currant) fruit intermixed with vegetal notes. The palate is medium-weight, round and firmly structured yet finessed and elegant. Tasted at the domaine in April 2018."
- Item #: i_377443Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 91Drawn from the best portion of a perpetual blend started in 1988, this contains wine from every vintage between 1988 and 2011.