- Item #: i_345483Bottle Size: 750MLBURGHOUND 90 POINTS -"This too is super-fresh with its airy nose that combines floral, red currant and evident wet stone scents. The racy and tension-filled flavors possess a really lovely mouth feel if perhaps not quite the overall depth and length as the best of these villages wines."
VINOUS 90 POINTS - "(from vines planted in the 1980s on rocky soil): Good dark red. Quite reticent on the nose, and a bit diffuse. Then juicy and sweet in the mouth, with soil-driven red berry flavors complicated by red licorice and mineral notes. Good density and breadth here--and a bit more size than usual for this wine. Finishes with dusty, horizontal tannins. Clair noted that this bottling is taking on more power as the vines age."
- Item #: i_350923Bottle Size: 750mlOne could say Bruno Clair is a vigneron’s vigneron. His wines are loved worldwide by those lucky enough to know them. But truly impressive is the respect he garners within Burgundy, where his fellow growers consider him one of the greatest of their ranks. They admire his attention to detail in the vineyard, his organic practices (even if he doesn’t bother with certification), and the long hours he and his crews put in. In the cellar, along with his longtime oenologist Philippe Brun (they have been called “the Batman and Robin of Marsannay”), Bruno produces wines that are loved for their purity of expression. They show no ego or even style, but just seem to be true to the essence of each individual vineyard.
- Item #: i_350655Bottle Size: 750mlROBERTPARKER.COM 88-90 POINTS: "The 2015 Meursault 1er Cru Les Poruzots offers traces of yellow flowers on the nose that marry nicely with the citrus fruit, smoked walnut emerging after time in the glass. The palate is well balanced with a lightly honeyed entry, commendable weight in the mouth, if not quite the zesty charm of the Limonsins on the finish."
- Item #: i_350375Bottle Size: 750mlBurghound: 94BURGHOUND 92 - 95 POINTS - "A discreet, even shy nose offers up attractively fresh and ultra-pure notes of citrus, honeysuckle, white peach and a hint of acacia blossom. There is excellent delineation to the intense, equally pure and seductive middle weight flavors that possess good verve and plenty of minerality on the solidly persistent finish that delivers outstanding depth. This elegant beauty is a refined mix of punch and finesse."
WINE ADVOCATE 92 - 94 POINTS - "The 2017 Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru Pucelles wafts from the glass with aromas of spring flowers, white peach, lemon, pastry cream and blanched almonds. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, elegantly textural but tangy, with a pure, fine-boned profile. It was quite reserved when I tasted it, so I suspect it only needs time to take on the breadth and dimension that characterize a great Pucelles, but for now, the wine is quite tensile and linear."
- Item #: i_350659Bottle Size: 750mlSmall production father-son duo situated in the heart of Meursault, cranking out bright, mineral-driven Chardonnays with strong structure and racy acidity. Mouth-coating and rich, with notes of honeyed apple and toasty oak.
- Item #: i_350342Bottle Size: 750mlRemoissenet Père et Fils is a reference point for refined Burgundy wines.
Full-flavored yet light on its feet, this stunning Chardonnay punches way above its weight every vintage. A bit of fruit sourced from Chablis’ chalky hills, a touch of declassified fruit from villages-level vineyards in Puligny-Montrachet.