- Item #: 345224Bottle Size: 750MLThe vineyards of of what we know of as Chateau Bouscaut vineyards have existed since the 16th century. During its formative years, the property was known as Haut Truchon. In 1929, the name was changed to Chateau Bouscaut.
To produce the white Bordeaux wine of Chateau Bouscaut, vinification of the Sauvignon Blanc takes place in used, French oak barrels. The Semillon is vinified in 40% new, French oak barrels. There is some skin contact allowed. There is no malalactic fermentation. The wine is aged in the same manner as the vinification with only the Semillon being aged in 40% new, French oak barrels for 12 months. The white wine is blended just before bottling.
Fresh lemons, lime and grapefruit on the nose, medium bodied, with a refreshing Pomelo finish.
- Item #: i_350588Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 95Wine Spectator: 96#3 WINE SPECTATOR TOP 100
WINE SPECTATOR 96 POINTS - "This shows the vivid, racy side of Barsac, with streaming flavors of pineapple, yellow apple, green plum and white ginger, displaying lovely energy from start to finish. Ends with enough honeysuckle and orange blossom notes to balance the richness. Best from 2020 through 2035."
WINE ADVOCATE 95 POINTS - "This Coutet '14 has a complex bouquet with razor-sharp, minerally, citrus fruit mixed with wild honey and a touch of Riesling-like petrol. The palate is totally convincing. There is a great thrust of rich botrytized fruit sliced through with Coutet’s trademark acidity, despite the spoonfuls of sugar, that lends this such vibrancy and tension. It possesses and almost clinical precision with long persistence on the finish. This is a divine Coutet that may warrant a higher score subject to how it evolves in barrel. Range:93-95+"
- Item #: 333562Bottle Size: 750ML40 % Sauvignon Blanc 15 % Sauvignon Gris 25 % Sémillon 20 % Muscadelle
Light gold color. Nose with an interesting and immediate pureness, with aromas of citrus fruit and withe peaches. The entry is sharp and ample at the same time. The palate is nicely well balanced. It has a pleasant richness in the mouth and the finale is lightly peppery, with a nice lingering finish. This wine will perfectly accompany seafood and grilled fish, and is also amazing with goat cheese. To be drunk within three years to keep its freshness. But it can also be kept, getting rounder and more balanced in the bottle.
- Item #: 360688Bottle Size: 375mlWine Spectator: 98**Please note, this is a half sized bottleWINE SPECTATOR 98 POINTS: "A jaw-dropper, with quince, persimmon, mango, fig and blood orange marmalade notes providing a kaleidoscopic experience as this moves along, slowly pulling in more ginger, marzipan, green fig and date notes. The finish is so seamless it feels like glistening porcelain. Drink now through 2040. 417 cases made."
- Item #: i_333028Bottle Size: 750MLMerlot based wine from the Cotes de Blaye Bordeaux. Medium bodied with black fruit aromas and an easy drinking finish. Easy drinking with a ton of flavor.
- Item #: i_346017Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90-92Wine Spectator: 89Vinous Media: 89-91ROBERTPARKER.COM 90-92 POINTS: "The 2015 Château Reynon Blanc has a crisp Granny Smith apple and limestone-scented bouquet that is linear and focused, yet bounding full of energy. The palate is medium-bodied with a lively, citrus-driven entry backed by hints of pineapple and guava. Harmonious from start to finish and with impressive substance, this is a great Reynon Blanc from Denis Dubourdieu."
VINOUSMEDIA 89-91 POINTS: "Denis Dubourdieu's 2015 Reynon is absolutely delicious. Rich, creamy and inviting, the 2015 captures striking richness and plenty of nuance. Peach, apricot, jasmine and candied lemon are some of the signatures. The 2015 is classy, elegant and polished, not to mention one of the great values in Bordeaux." -- Antonio Galloni
WINE SPECTATOR 89 POINTS: "Ripe, with a rich feel to the mix of white peach, wet straw, honeysuckle and lemon curd notes. A light flash of thyme through the finish adds needed zip. Tasty. Sauvignon Blanc. Drink now through 2018. 4,060 cases made." –JM
- Item #: 350942Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 89-91ROBERT PARKER 89-91 POINTS: "The Clos Floridene 2014 has a crisp, quite minerally bouquet that is well defined and focused. These aromatics possess charm and personality. The palate is medium-bodied with firm, slightly dry tannin but with plenty of Graves-like character coming through on the cool and classic finish. This is a well crafted wine but hey, we take that as given nowadays."
- Item #: i_334087Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleSince 1927, the wines of Château Dauphine-Rondillon are commercialised in bottles and are appreciated as much as the prestigious Sauternes.
"We are very respectful of the environment by working according to the "lutte raisonnee" or sustainable agriculture. The vines are driven to small yields with an optimum ripeness of the crop based on vigilant study and analysis of the grapes during harvest time." WINERY
- Item #: 345897Bottle Size: 750MLThe grapes for this cuvée come from a four hectare hillside parcel of clay and limestone soil with a full southern exposure that overlooks the Garonne River and is planted to Sauvignon Blanc. The vines have an average age of 20 years (as of 2011). After a manual harvest, the grapes are fermented in temperature-controlled vats and left on the fine lees for six months prior to bottling. The overwhelming majority of this cuvée is reserved for our use in the US market (18,000 to 24,000 bottles per annum). (Rosenthal Wine Merchants)
- Item #: 350930Bottle Size: 750mlThe bouquet of Chateau Laffitte Laujac opens with notes of mint and spices which move over to allow expression of black fruit berry aromas. The first impression in the mouth is lively and fine. The tannins are powerful yet delicate and there is a flavor of red fruit berries with a slightly jamlike nuance. This wine is powerful and balanced; it can be drunk young but will be enjoyed for up to 10, or even 15 years, according to the vintage.
- Item #: i_333029Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleWinery Notes: An ideal introduction to Sauternes, this wine has been specifically designed to reveal the pleasures of taste provided by Sauternes wines. With a blending style that is absolutely unique, this wine is more velvety, fresh and mineral than other wines in the range. With a more creative profile, modern and easily approachable, it is an ideal complement to any social or festive event: for happy hours, light meals, or as an aperitif.
- Item #: 333128Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93Wine Spectator: 90ROBERT PARKER 93 POINTS: "This full-bodied blend of 85% Sauvignon Blanc and 15% Semillon hit 14.5% natural alcohol. It is deep and rich, with loads of caramelized grapefruit, tropical fruit, subtle oak, wet stones and plenty of melons. Drink now-2035."
WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS: "Ripe and lush, with lots of creamed yellow apple, melon and white peach flavors carried by an alluring, lightly toasted brioche note. This has the vintage's punch in the end, kept honest by a lively citrus accent. Drink now through 2014."
- Item #: 373424Bottle Size: 1.5LWine Spectator: 95James Suckling: 97WINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS - "Big, rich and juicy. Voluptuous, with aromas of caramel, apple and light tropical fruit. Full-bodied, round and very sweet, with loads of ripe fruit and a long butterscotch and piecrust aftertaste. Viscous texture. Hard not to drink it now. A wonderful sticky. Best after 2010. *Collectibles*"
- Item #: i_334195Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleRoumieu Lacoste is light in colour and full of rich aromas of candied fruits and spices on the nose with good length and sweetness on the palate
- Item #: 311203Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 96-98Wine Spectator: 96WINE ADVOCATE 96-98 POINTS - "Pale gold colour. The Suduiraut 2009 has a delectable bouquet with wonderful delineation with scents of pineapple, almond paste, lemon curd and Kaffir lime, the new oak still prominent and demanding time to subsume. The palate has a slightly viscous entry with clear honey, nutmeg, mandarin that leads to a thrilling, almost spicy finish. Great length with a rounded, patisserie finish. There is a lot packed into the Suduiraut that is unruly at the moment, but is sure to evolve beautifully in bottle. This is simply a sensational Suduiraut. Tasted February 2011."