- Item #: i_255934Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 91WINERY NOTES-"At the top of Knudsen Vineyards in the Dundee Hills, at 950 feet of elevation, is where you'll find our 2.5 acre planting of Pinot Meunier. We take advantage of the late ripening spot to retain bright, fresh acidity and mineral edge. The balance of the wine is equally blended between the aforementioned Knudsen Vineyard and our younger, but equally high elevation Spirit Hill Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills. The color is bright, pale salmon pink, while its bouquet is full of rose petal, cherry kernel, and pomegranate. The barrel aging of the red wine component contributes to its savory complexity, while its delicate, creamy bead leads to a long textural finish."
- Item #: i_275157Bottle Size: 750MLWinemaker's Notes - In keeping with the traditional method, we add a small amount of red wine (Pinot Noir) prior to tirage to create the distinctive salmon color with copper hues. The wine's aroma is rich yet elegant with strawberry and red currant fruit layered over notes of nutmeg and cocoa. A bold, yet refined palate structure characterizes this wine with subtle but persistent flavors of raspberry and French toast. The wine finishes with excellent length and richness that will stand up to a variety of foods
- Item #: i_325188Bottle Size: 187mlWine Advocate: 89WINE ADVOCATE 89 POINTS - "This Domaine Chandon NV Brut Rose is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir by using the traditional method. Backed by LVMH, the winery was built in 2013. Deep rose in color, it reveals citrus, rose, red berry and red cherry notes. On the palate, it is pleasant—fruity with some biscuit and toast notes."
- Item #: i_277401Bottle Size: 750MLFounded by the Taittinger family of Champagne, Domaine Carneros sparkling wines express their noble French heritage with pure California panache. The NV Dom Carneros Brut Rose is foamy and full on the palate with a lovely mix of fresh cherries, cream and soft-spoken yeast running its considerable length.
- Item #: i_277727Bottle Size: 750MLThis nearly garnet Rose, like all our non-vintage sparkling wines, is aged 24 months en tirage. It has a lovely, bright floral bouquet with hints of strawberry, raspberry, and cherry. On the palate, it is rich and fruity in a dry, Brut style. The flavor of berries continues on the palate, revealing more strawberry, raspberry, cherry.
- Item #: i_240980Bottle Size: 750mlThis Grenache-dominated wine is reminiscent of the fine Roses of Provence, both mouth-filling and crisp, dry and complex. The Grenache supplies the backbone with copious honeydew melon and strawberry aromatics, as well as a delicious creamy texture on the palate. The Vermentino lifts the fragrance of the wine, adding notes of white flowers and lychee. Cinsault is exuberant and fresh with a fruity character similar to Grenache. The Mourvedre is very savory and imparts a slightly herbaceous character, intermingled with a flinty minerality. Finally, the Syrah fleshes out the texture and length on the palate. With plenty of fruit intensity and a clean, long acid driven finish, this wine will pair well with cuisine ranging from fresh oysters to pasta puttanesca.
- Item #: i_241981Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93The partner to our Mirabelle Brut, the Mirabelle Brut Rose is a specially crafted blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from Schramsberg's select cool-climate vineyards in Carneros, Anderson Valley, and the Sonoma and Marin coastal areas of Northern California. Pinot Noir lots, including a few fermented with skin contact, provide brightness of berry fruit and body, while Chardonnay lots lend length and zest to the palate. Additional flavor depth and aromatic complexity results from the blending of base wine lots aged in barrels and tanks for one or more years. The finished Brut Rose exhibits fresh, elegant and toasty aromas that lead into lively and delicious fruit flavors on the palate.
- Item #: i_206930Bottle Size: 750mlIntentionally crafted from Malbec and Syrah, the grapes for Nellcote's impeccably dry Rose were meticulously farmed on Bald Mountan Ranch atop Mount Veeder, and only 170 cases were produced.
Here, vivid aromas bring to mind pomegranate, tart cherry, and ripe citrus alongside notes of guava, orange bitters, and the delicate, lingering suggestion of white tea and roses. The wine is bright and focused on the palate, with a vibrant acidity toning and lifting the elegant red fruit flavors. With an ethereal finish that lasts, this is a true wine lover's Rose with a South of France soul and a Napa Valley attitude.
- Item #: i_255390Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 92WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - "Sleek and rich, with floral strawberry and sugar cookie aromas and elegant, layered citrus, tart cherry and mineral flavors that linger toward a vibrant, lightly spicy finish."
WINE & SPIRITS 91 POINTS - "There's lovely precision to the light strawberry notes in this wine, a clean parallel to its pale pink color. The finish is spicy and gentle, with a creamy undercurrent that lingers on fruit. Chill it for prawns."
WINE ENTHUSIAST 90 POINTS "From the yeasty, strawberry-tinged aroma to the brisk, doughy mouthfeel through to the honeyed, complex finish, this is a fine wine. It feels beautiful, clean and stimulating, just as a sparkling wine should. Editors' Choice"
- Item #: i_278115Bottle Size: 750MLA pale, cranberry-pink sheen provides a dramatic backdrop to its fine bubble tendrils. This Brut Rose stands out from the pack with its impeccably fresh nose of wild strawberries, peach and nougat. The palate carries on with the red berry theme and is embellished by hints of cookie dough and mouth-watering citrus tones. A long-play, mineral-laden finish gives this Mendocino bubbly real finesse and a food-friendliness quality that is rarely found outside of Champagne. Tex Sawyer and the boys at Scharffenberger waited a long time to bring their Brut Rose back to market, but the wait was obviously worth it.
- Item #: i_258370Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 91James Suckling: 91Wine Enthusiast: 93 PointsWINE ENTHUSIAST 93 POINTS, WINE SPECTATOR 91 POINTS, JAMES SUCKLING 91 POINTS
This pioneering Napa Valley sparkling wine house has been on quite a tear lately with their rose cuvees and this edition could be our favorite to date. This rose's multi-faceted palate presents a cornucopia of succulent red summer fruits that are just the thing to complement the salt infused flavors of your Easter ham. Robert Parker really flipped for it as the below review suggests.