- Item #: i_274612Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90Wine Spectator: 90WINERY NOTES - The 2015 sparkling wine vintage in the Willamette Valley was pristine, showcasing the enticing generosity and focused definition the region has to offer. The Pinot Noir dominated blend provides impressive red-fruited dimension to the ripe pear, fig and roast hazelnut. The middle palate is invigorated with dynamic acid backbone and edgy minerality, bringing balance and concentration to the long finish. "
- Item #: i_216111Bottle Size: 750MLWINEMAKER'S NOTES "- The Brut Cuvee is the signature wine of Domaine Carneros, representing the best of Carneros Pinot Noir and Chardonnay in a classic sparkling wine. This powerful yet elegant wine shows off an array of citrus flavors, tropical fruit including pineapple and passion fruit, and a hint of toastiness. It is racy on the palate and long on finish.
- Item #: i_232140Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90The wine opens with aromas of raspberry, mandarin orange peel and nutmeg. In the mouth stone fruit, pink grapefruit, Tahitian lime, blood orange, raspberry with a gentle mouthfeel. A food friendly wine that works with most styles, sauces and preparations.
Pairs well with full flavored fish, pork chops, and chicken. Also try with crispy kale and stir fried vegetables. All you really need is dark, bittersweet chocolate!
- Item #: i_276658Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93WINE ENTHUSIAST 92 POINTS - "A majority of Pinot Noir in this blend doesn't overshadow the Chardonnay's sentiments of baked apple, hazelnut and creme brulee. Warm and savory, the mousse is also dry, crisp and buoyant, balanced and elegant in the end, making for a complete wine with a lengthy finish."
- Item #: i_268741Bottle Size: 750MLWine Enthusiast: 94 Points2015 Ocean Reserve Blanc de Blancs is a special, limited edition, vintage Blanc de Blancs. Iron Horse gives $4 a bottle to National Geographic’s Ocean Initiative, establishing marine protected areas and supporting sustainable fishing practices around the globe.
- Item #: i_274550Bottle Size: 750mlCombining their unbridled passion for the ancient art, along with the techniques and qualities of producing premium sparkling wine, McPrice Myers of McPrice Myers Wines, and Ryan Deovlet of Deovlet Wines, craft sophisticated and elegant extra brut sparkling wines that rival premier grower Champagnes while still expressing the unique terroir of their selected sites, showcasing the best of California's Central Coast.
This is a brut sparkling wine comprised of 100% Pinot Noir from Santa Barbara County. We will put this up against any brut Rose coming out of Champagne!