- Item #: i_200960Bottle Size: 750mlThe Revana Vineyard is located in the Dundee Hills appellation of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. This unique appellation is marked by distinct geographic elements that effectively insulate this region from the dramatic weather variations experienced in other nearby growing areas. True to the appellation, Alexana's 80-acre property possesses an incredibly diverse and complex series of soils and exposures. Located between 360 and 640 feet above sea level, the site has eighteen soil types spread over a combination of rolling hills, steep slopes and some rugged terrain.
Stunning and bright, the Alexana 2014 Riesling is clean, crisp and austere - almost Alsatian-style Riesling. Abounding with green apple and loads of minerals, the texture is rich and expansive. Grapefruit, honeysuckle and a hint of petrol come together to create a complex wine with intense layers and brilliant acidity, perfect for pairing with spicy food.
- Item #: i_201095Bottle Size: 750mlThe name Amrita comes from the Buddhist equivalent of ambrosia, or a wine of the gods. Anne Amie's Amrita is a unique inspiration each harvest, crafted from different varieties to be an effervescent, fruit-forward wine. It makes a delightful aperitif and is a great match with Pan-Asian foods.
A blend of Riesling, Pinot Blanc, Muller-Thurgau, Viognier, Gewurztraminer, and Chardonnay, this refreshing white blend offers up aromas of guava, mandarin, jasmine flower, cherimoya, citrus blossom, and ginger. Flavors of white strawberry, lychee, nectarine, honeysuckle, quince, and green pineapple, leads to a mineral driven and effervescent finish.
- Item #: i_203000Bottle Size: 250mlSnappy White, a Washington State Riesling based blend has a touch of sweetness and weight that finishes with refreshing acidity. This balanced white delivers notes of green apple and Asian pear, making it perfect for cocktail hour or with spicy summer dishes.
- Item #: i_207740Bottle Size: 750mlThis Riesling was fermented on the skins and then remained on the skins for ten days of extended maceration. This gave the wine heightened color (orange tones) as well as more of the unique spiciness that Riesling is known for. Bannister put it through full malo-lactic fermentation which gives it increased balance against the intensity of the extracted skin tannins. Early flavor profiles of the Riesling are Quince, Pomello, tart apple, and all spice. It continues to evolve with bottle aging. This Riesling has great food pairing capabilities, especially with spicy dishes, where most wines have limitations.
- Item #: i_276240Bottle Size: 750mlJust like the flavorful and refreshing Rieslings grown in Germany, these grapes are grown on steep cliffs, next to a river (in this case, the Columbia River). A cooler site due to river influence, the soils are composed of fragmented basalt, gravel, silt, and caliche deposited during ice age floods. This site produces fruit with sublime mineral character and the acid balance that winemakers dream of. Aromatic, smooth, vibrant and tasty, this gem shows tangerine, pineapple, wet stone, key lime, clove and nectarine. This Kungfu Girl kicks some serious butt for the money!
- Item #: i_264020Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 90James Suckling: 90Wine Enthusiast: 91Jeb Dunnuck: 92JEB DUNNUCK 92 POINTS - "Even more vivid and pure than the base Riesling from Ste. Michelle, the 2017 Riesling Eroica boasts a light gold color as well as notes of crushed lime, sugared mint, crushed rocks, and exotic flowers. With a more off-dry style, it's textured, balanced, and beautifully layered on the palate. As in most years, it’s one of the top expressions of Riesling in the United States."
JAMES SUCKLING 90 POINTS, WINE ENTHUSIAST 91 POINTS, WINE ADVOCATE 90 POINTS
- Item #: i_211120Bottle Size: 750mlThe youthful nature of this Riesling delivers bright, floral aromas and a mouthful of citrus fruit, ripe white peaches, and apple. The wine leaves the palate with a dry yet lingering finish. Its solid structure makes the 2018 Dry Riesling a perfect wine to pair with a wide variety of cuisine. Match this wine up with grilled salmon, chicken, vegetables, and even fruit.
- Item #: i_216390Bottle Size: 750mlAn expressive style with dominant characters of minerality, grapefruit, lime and soft apricot. The crisp lime-driven acidity enhances the distinct Keuka Lake minerality, rounded by stone fruit and ginger. Our Riesling finishes long and mouthwatering balanced perfectly with a slightly weighty texture.
- Item #: i_223410Bottle Size: 750mlDazzling silver-gold in color, on the nose there are intense mineral aromas of shale, gravel and limestone, combined with notes of white flower, golden apple, peach and lemon oil. A focused burst of acidity hits the palate, followed by flavors of fresh apricot, lime and grapefruit pith, all leading to a weighty, savory mineral finish.
- Item #: i_231970Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleIcewine is winter's gift to the wine lover and one of the best-kept secrets of the wine world. Grapes used to make Icewine are left on the vine well into December and January. The ripe berries are dehydrated through constant freezing and thawing which concentrates the sugars and acids, thereby intensifying the flavours. The grapes are painstakingly picked by hand in their natural frozen state with yields often as little as 5% to 10% of normal. Genuine icewine must follow VQA (Vintners Quality Alliance) regulations that prohibit any artificial freezing of grapes. Much of the water in the juice remains frozen as ice crystals during the pressing, and only a few drops of sweet concentrated juice are salvaged. Sublime aromatics of fresh lime, apricot, grapefruit and peach blossoms with a slight mineral edge. A racy interplay of sweet and tart offer up echoing flavors of lemon, lime and candied apricot. Icewine is intensely sweet and flavorful in the initial mouth sensation. The balance is achieved by the acidity, which gives a clean, dry finish. Truly a vibrant and refreshing experience!
- Item #: i_211510Bottle Size: 750mlIn the glass, the 2016 Dry Riesling shows aromatics of stone fruit and herbal citrus zest. The palate has great texture displaying notes of pear, mint and petrol. The finish is long, showing salinity and a laser beam-like focus.
- Item #: i_251460Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 91ANTONIO GALLONI'S VINOUS MEDIA 91 POINTS - "Very pale, bright straw-yellow. Subtle stone fruits, orange zest and ginger on the bracing nose, plus a trace of medicinal herbs. Shows a distinct sweetness on entry, then the firm acidity and spiciness take over in the middle palate, enlivening the very pure stone fruit and ripe citrus flavors. Much better than an earlier sample I tasted at the winery, which showed a more intrusive Chartreuse herbal note that seemed a bit raw. This is sappy, ripe and delicious right now but has the stuffing to gain in complexity with bottle age. Incidentally, Gilles Nicault poured a bottle of the 2010 release next to the '18 and it was still in excellent shape, beginning with a bright, pale, green-tinged yellow color. It offered fresh aromas of lime, saffron and resiny herbs, and on the palate was dense but juicy, with ginger and medicinal herb notes that struck me as quite Germanic.) (12.5% alcohol; 40% from Geisenheim clones in the Benches, 38% from a 1972 planting in Dionysus vineyard, and the rest from Yakima Valley fruit that Gilles Nicault likes for its acidity and citrus character; 3.05 pH with 11 g/l r.s.)"
- Item #: i_232410Bottle Size: 750MLThis wine has aromas and flavors of fresh pear, candied apples and hints of lemon and kiwi. Pairs well with Asian and Mexican cuisine, poultry, seafood and other light fare.
- Item #: i_269790Bottle Size: 750mlFresh and fragrant the distinct floral aromas of jasmine and geranium are integrated with ripe white peach. On the palate delightful acidity and minerality prevail with classic Trefethen Riesling flavors of lime, peach and a touch of refreshing kiwi and melon. A lingering essence of grapefruit gives this wine a lively finish.