- Item #: i_200960Bottle Size: 750mlThe Revana Vineyard is located in the Dundee Hills appellation of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. This unique appellation is marked by distinct geographic elements that effectively insulate this region from the dramatic weather variations experienced in other nearby growing areas. True to the appellation, Alexana's 80-acre property possesses an incredibly diverse and complex series of soils and exposures. Located between 360 and 640 feet above sea level, the site has eighteen soil types spread over a combination of rolling hills, steep slopes and some rugged terrain.
Stunning and bright, the Alexana 2014 Riesling is clean, crisp and austere - almost Alsatian-style Riesling. Abounding with green apple and loads of minerals, the texture is rich and expansive. Grapefruit, honeysuckle and a hint of petrol come together to create a complex wine with intense layers and brilliant acidity, perfect for pairing with spicy food.
- Item #: i_203000Bottle Size: 250mlSnappy White, a Washington State Riesling based blend has a touch of sweetness and weight that finishes with refreshing acidity. This balanced white delivers notes of green apple and Asian pear, making it perfect for cocktail hour or with spicy summer dishes.
- Item #: i_207740Bottle Size: 750mlThis Riesling was fermented on the skins and then remained on the skins for ten days of extended maceration. This gave the wine heightened color (orange tones) as well as more of the unique spiciness that Riesling is known for. Bannister put it through full malo-lactic fermentation which gives it increased balance against the intensity of the extracted skin tannins. Early flavor profiles of the Riesling are Quince, Pomello, tart apple, and all spice. It continues to evolve with bottle aging. This Riesling has great food pairing capabilities, especially with spicy dishes, where most wines have limitations.
- Item #: i_276240Bottle Size: 750mlJust like the flavorful and refreshing Rieslings grown in Germany, these grapes are grown on steep cliffs, next to a river (in this case, the Columbia River). A cooler site due to river influence, the soils are composed of fragmented basalt, gravel, silt, and caliche deposited during ice age floods. This site produces fruit with sublime mineral character and the acid balance that winemakers dream of. Aromatic, smooth, vibrant and tasty, this gem shows tangerine, pineapple, wet stone, key lime, clove and nectarine. This Kungfu Girl kicks some serious butt for the money!
- Item #: i_264020Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 90James Suckling: 90Wine Enthusiast: 91 PointsJeb Dunnuck: 92 PointsJEB DUNNUCK 92 POINTS - "Even more vivid and pure than the base Riesling from Ste. Michelle, the 2017 Riesling Eroica boasts a light gold color as well as notes of crushed lime, sugared mint, crushed rocks, and exotic flowers. With a more off-dry style, it's textured, balanced, and beautifully layered on the palate. As in most years, it’s one of the top expressions of Riesling in the United States."
JAMES SUCKLING 90 POINTS, WINE ENTHUSIAST 91 POINTS, WINE ADVOCATE 90 POINTS
- Item #: i_211120Bottle Size: 750mlThe youthful nature of this Riesling delivers bright, floral aromas and a mouthful of citrus fruit, ripe white peaches, and apple. The wine leaves the palate with a dry yet lingering finish. Its solid structure makes the 2018 Dry Riesling a perfect wine to pair with a wide variety of cuisine. Match this wine up with grilled salmon, chicken, vegetables, and even fruit.
- Item #: i_216390Bottle Size: 750mlAn expressive style with dominant characters of minerality, grapefruit, lime and soft apricot. The crisp lime-driven acidity enhances the distinct Keuka Lake minerality, rounded by stone fruit and ginger. Our Riesling finishes long and mouthwatering balanced perfectly with a slightly weighty texture.
- Item #: i_223410Bottle Size: 750mlDazzling silver-gold in color, on the nose there are intense mineral aromas of shale, gravel and limestone, combined with notes of white flower, golden apple, peach and lemon oil. A focused burst of acidity hits the palate, followed by flavors of fresh apricot, lime and grapefruit pith, all leading to a weighty, savory mineral finish.
- Item #: i_211510Bottle Size: 750mlIn the glass, the 2016 Dry Riesling shows aromatics of stone fruit and herbal citrus zest. The palate has great texture displaying notes of pear, mint and petrol. The finish is long, showing salinity and a laser beam-like focus.
- Item #: i_251460Bottle Size: 750mlWine Enthusiast: 91 PointsWINE ENTHUSIAST 91 POINTS - " Generous aromas of lime leaf, citrus, wet slate and white peach lead to off-dry stone-fruit and citrus flavors that stretch out on the palate. It brings a beautiful sense of acid balance with an impressively long finish. Give it some additional time in bottle to see it at its best." Editors' Choice
- Item #: i_269790Bottle Size: 750mlFresh and fragrant the distinct floral aromas of jasmine and geranium are integrated with ripe white peach. On the palate delightful acidity and minerality prevail with classic Trefethen Riesling flavors of lime, peach and a touch of refreshing kiwi and melon. A lingering essence of grapefruit gives this wine a lively finish.