- Item #: i_204680Bottle Size: 750mlFour distinctive varietals (Petite Sirah, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot), this "mysterious apparition" of ripe berry and relentless spice, returns to haunt wine lovers. Full of concentration and intensity, this wine will tease, tantalize and linger long after the last sip is gone. Wild berries and black pepper are framed by the influence of oak aging with baking spices and a hint of toasty vanilla.
- Item #: i_205550Bottle Size: 750mlWe feel that Bogle has one of the most solid wine portfolios in the business, and they prove that it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg! The Bogle family has been farming since the mid 1800’s and their reputation has continued to grow. The fact that they want to sell wines that people can actually afford doesn’t hurt, either. Those seeking a quality wine for little money should look no further, as this Petite Sirah is one of our everyday favorites! Sourced from vineyards in Clarksburg and Lodi, this wine has a nose of luscious boysenberry that teases you with touches of black pepper and herbs. Trademark inky and jammy tones fill the mouth with ripe fruit and berries and a voluptuous finish that lingers with toasty oak and lush fruit.
- Item #: i_227410Bottle Size: 750mlKnown as the winemaker's grape for its bountiful color, flavor and tannin, Guenoc crafts this Petite Sirah with precision. Made correctly, "Pets" becomes the benchmark for big, hedonistic wines; blueberry flavors wrapped in silky tannins… not your father’s Petite Sirah!
- Item #: i_236650Bottle Size: 750mlFrom the man who brought you Prisoner, Papillon, Abstract, and Mercury Head, Dave Phinney brings us a new project that offers immense value! If you blended Cabernet Sauvignon into a Rioja, or Nero d'Avola into Barolo, or Petite Sirah in Chateauneuf-du-Pape, you cannot call those wines by the region (meaning, it's no longer a Chateauneuf-du-Pape). Therefore, Dave has named these wines "Locations" so that you simply know from which country the grapes are sourced.
California is a country unto itself, and fittingly, an appropriate addition to the Locations family. A blend of Petite Sirah, Barbera, Tempranillo, Syrah, and Grenache aged for 10 months, the wine is veiled in dark ruby red, the wine bursts with a tempting perfume of red and black fruits, dried rose petals, and a peppery note which offers some lift. Dense and ripe upon first pass, it evolves into a savory compote of raspberry, kirsch, and bitter cherry balanced out with mineral and herbal notes. The finish is substantial with tangy acidity, yet buffered with polished tannins that please the palate.
- Item #: i_270040Bottle Size: 750mlSpellbound Petite Sirah has an intense color and generous bouquet of rich blackberries and blueberries, vanilla bean and roasted coffee, all in a remarkably approachable glass. The wine is crafted to unleash dark and luscious characteristics, while managing tannins to deliver an opulent and juicy Petite Sirah.
- Item #: i_274880Bottle Size: 750mlWinery's Notes: This new release is the return of our ‘cult following’ wine showcasing huge aromas of wild flower, honey, blueberries, and sweet molasses. Take in the holiday spice upon the palate with dark plums, cinnamon, and cardamom. This is a perfect wine for the autumn season.