- Item #: i_200770Bottle Size: 750mlAlthough Sonoma County appears as just a small puzzle piece in the northern reaches of the state, its unique geography, from its coastal mountain ranges and gaps, to its inland valleys makes for an incredibly diverse and dynamic growing region. Using this to the winery's advantate, Angeline toook careful consideration in selecting each of their vineyard sites throughout the county in order to both showcase its breadth and scope as well as how these different microclimates can complement each other. Rooted in the Russian River Valley, but with sources as far north as the warm, sunny slopes of the Dry Creek Valley, this Sauvignon Blanc pays due homage to its unique home.
With fresh tropical aromas of passionfruit and guava, followed by juicy green apple, gooseberry, and zesty citrus zest this wine is layered with a definitive minerality and subtle savory notes of lemongrass. An easy drinker with a round creamy palate, balanced by a bright acidity and a lingering ripened fruit finish.
- Item #: i_265430Bottle Size: 750mlWinemaking is in Ryan Kunde's blood, growing up as a fifth generation winegrower on his family estate, dating back to 1904. Blending the craft of winemaking with science, Ryan stepped out on his own by starting a new winery with his wife, Katie, and her family.
Brilliant pale straw yellow in color with a tinge of lime green. This wine has a lively nose with aromas of lemon grass, passion fruit, lychee, guava, and lime jumping out of the glass. A harmonious and concentrated balance of classic varietal characteristics and satisfying mid-palate weight. This expressive and versatile wine pairs well with rich cheeses like Brie or Roquefort, Italian pizza, or even a cheeseburger.
- Item #: i_216510Bottle Size: 750mlDry Creek Vineyard has produced Fume Blanc since 1972--this is a wine at the heart and soul of this family winery. Modeled after the classic wines from the Loire Valley in France, this stainless steel-fermented, no-oak style Fume Blanc is crisp, balanced and immediately drinkable. Winery founder David Stare was the first vintner to plant Sauvignon Blanc in the Dry Creek Valley, and they proudly carry his legacy forward in producing this classic, dry, white wine. This is wine as distinctive and vibrant as the sailboats gracing their winery labels since 1982 (they are passionate about the sport!).
The nose on this Fume is rich: notes of citrus, Meyer lemon and kaffir lime, with a touch of creamy gooseberry, spring melon and salt air. The palate starts lush with amply viscosity as flavors of lemon-lime citrus, white peach and lemon grass meld seamlessy--all while being uplifted by streaks of clean minerality and buoyant acidity. Rigged for running, this delicious, crisp, fruit-filled wine is definitely ship-shape and Bristol fashion--perfect for hot August nights and fresh oysters.
- Item #: i_216685Bottle Size: 375ml**Please note, this is a half sized bottleThis delicious wine incorporates small amounts of Sauvignon Musque and Sauvignon Gris which adds a layer of depth and a fleshy, full-bodied mouthfeel. At first swirl, this wine presents tropical aromas of pineapple, passionfruit, melon and orange liqueur. On the palate, flavors of lemon curd, guava, tangerines and mineral notes come through with a slightly creamy, but lively finish. Stainless steel fermentation was supplemented with small amounts of chestnut, acacia and French oak barrels adding additional character and nuance to this delicious wine. Seamless from start to finish, this is an elegant and refined Sauvignon Blanc.
- Item #: i_216680Bottle Size: 750mlWinemaker's Notes - "Our Dry Creek Valley Sauvignon Blanc incorporates small amounts of Sauvignon Musque and Sauvignon Gris, which adds a layer of depth and a fleshy, full-bodied mouthfeel. At first swirl, this wine presents tropical aromas of pineapple, passionfruit, white peach and Meyer lemon. On the palate, flavors of lime, nectarine, mango and honeysuckle come through with a slightly creamy, but lively finish. Stainless steel fermentation was supplemented with small amounts of chestnut, acacia and French oak barrels adding additional character and nuance to this delicious wine. Seamless from start to finish, this is an elegant and refined Sauvignon Blanc."
- Item #: i_236320Bottle Size: 750mlWinemaker's Notes: "Magnolia Lane has long been a signature wine for Kunde Family Winery and a go-to wine for our guests and Wine Club members. This wine offers bright crisp acid, beautiful citrus notes, and a pleasant flavor that lingers just a bit. I recommend drinking this wine with a little chill on it. Our Sauvignon Blanc is best accompanied by fresh oysters or light cheeses on the patio with friends."
- Item #: i_240470Bottle Size: 750mlAromas of key lime pie, white nectarine, pink grapefruit, honey crisp apples, white melon, lemon zest and lemon verbena tea, with hints of cherimoya. A crisp, textural mouthfeel with bright acidity, the addition of Semillon gives a smooth texture, with a nice lingering finish. There is a slight flint element that comingles with stone fruit and wet river rock.
- Item #: i_242440Bottle Size: 750MLGrown along side of Peter Michael's Les Pavots Bordeaux red varietals, the Sauvignon Blanc for L'Apres-Midi has taken to the cool slopes of Mount St. Helena. The grapes were picked and sorted by hand, whole cluster pressed and then naturally fermented in barrel. No malolactic fermentation was conducted in order to preserve the fruity and zesty character of the Sauvignon Blanc. All lots were aged separately on their lees for 8 months with gentle bâtonnage, then judiciously blended to compose the cuvee.
Intense and multi-layered, the bouquet is dominated by mineral, vine blossom, yellow nettle blossom, honeysuckle, white vine rose, hawthorn, lemon, lime, white peach, completed by acacia honey and candied anise. Rich, balanced, and elegant, the zesty flavors are reminiscent of the aromas with additional guava, Williams pear, Mirabelle plum and fresh almond notes. The strong mineral background, a stamp from the terroir, balances the overall richness and gives superb refinement. The finish is layered, extremely long and elegant.
- Item #: i_252320Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 90Like the vineyards of Graves (the source of much-celebrated Bordeaux Blanc and the model for this wine), the vines are planted in gravely soil along the bank of Dry Creek. The Alder Grove provides shaded habitat for spawning fish, and the trees' roots nourish the soils in which the grapes for this wine are grown. Pictured on the label is an Alder catkin, the tree's flower that emerges just as Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon berries first form in Quivira's organically farmed estate vineyard.
WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "Stylish, with a pretty floral detail weaving in and out, adding a honeysuckle overtone to the succulent peach, apricot and lemon zest flavors, set on a smooth frame. Spicy accents show on the juicy finish. Drink now. 580 cases made."
- Item #: i_268570Bottle Size: 750mlMouthwatering and luscious, with intoxicating aromatics of melon, nectarines, white peaches and honeysuckle. The unique mix of oak barrels and native yeast add to the richness and complexity of this wine at the same time lifting the purity of the fruit and brightness of the wine. Tangerine, creme brulee and hints of ripe kiwi come together with a long bright finish.