- Item #: i_255934Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 91WINERY NOTES-"At the top of Knudsen Vineyards in the Dundee Hills, at 950 feet of elevation, is where you'll find our 2.5 acre planting of Pinot Meunier. We take advantage of the late ripening spot to retain bright, fresh acidity and mineral edge. The balance of the wine is equally blended between the aforementioned Knudsen Vineyard and our younger, but equally high elevation Spirit Hill Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills. The color is bright, pale salmon pink, while its bouquet is full of rose petal, cherry kernel, and pomegranate. The barrel aging of the red wine component contributes to its savory complexity, while its delicate, creamy bead leads to a long textural finish."
- Item #: i_275157Bottle Size: 750MLWinemaker's Notes - In keeping with the traditional method, we add a small amount of red wine (Pinot Noir) prior to tirage to create the distinctive salmon color with copper hues. The wine's aroma is rich yet elegant with strawberry and red currant fruit layered over notes of nutmeg and cocoa. A bold, yet refined palate structure characterizes this wine with subtle but persistent flavors of raspberry and French toast. The wine finishes with excellent length and richness that will stand up to a variety of foods
- Item #: i_277401Bottle Size: 750MLFounded by the Taittinger family of Champagne, Domaine Carneros sparkling wines express their noble French heritage with pure California panache. The NV Dom Carneros Brut Rose is foamy and full on the palate with a lovely mix of fresh cherries, cream and soft-spoken yeast running its considerable length.
- Item #: i_232740Bottle Size: 750MLCONNOISSEUR'S GUIDE TO CALIFORNIA WINE 91 POINTS - "This frothy, crisply balanced bubbly places the accent on freshness and grace even while showing a trace of proper Rose grip. It ends with a slight lemony lift at the finish, yet its fix on fruit is tenacious, and its prospects for successful service with sundry rich seafoods and light poultry dishes are as sure as sure gets. Ever since 1986, when Judy Jordan founded J Vineyards, her sparkling and still wines have achieved an enviable critical and commercial track record. The reason for this success is simply that over these many years J wines have delivered remarkably consistent quality fashioned around an elegant "house" style, which vividly expresses the essence of their Russian River Valleyterroir. Think strawberries and créme fraiche in the nose while the palate rolls out more strawberry impressions along with undertones of flambéed black cherries with hints of peach pits and citrus emerging in the mouth-watering finish. An awesome brunch bubbly or patio-quaffer to be sure."
- Item #: i_255390Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 92WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - "Sleek and rich, with floral strawberry and sugar cookie aromas and elegant, layered citrus, tart cherry and mineral flavors that linger toward a vibrant, lightly spicy finish."
WINE & SPIRITS 91 POINTS - "There's lovely precision to the light strawberry notes in this wine, a clean parallel to its pale pink color. The finish is spicy and gentle, with a creamy undercurrent that lingers on fruit. Chill it for prawns."
WINE ENTHUSIAST 90 POINTS "From the yeasty, strawberry-tinged aroma to the brisk, doughy mouthfeel through to the honeyed, complex finish, this is a fine wine. It feels beautiful, clean and stimulating, just as a sparkling wine should. Editors' Choice"
- Item #: i_258370Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 94Wine Spectator: 92This pioneering Napa Valley sparkling wine house has been on quite a tear lately with their rose cuvees and this edition could be our favorite to date. This rose's multi-faceted palate presents a cornucopia of succulent red summer fruits that are just the thing to complement the salt infused flavors of your Easter ham. Robert Parker really flipped for it as the below review suggests.