- Item #: i_277506Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS-" Points, Wine Advocate: “A blend of 63% Chardonnay and 37% Pinot Noir, the 2007 Extended Tirage Brut has a nose of Golden Delicious apple, baked yellow pear, baker’s yeast and brioche. Light to medium-bodied and dry in the mouth, it has good expression of fruit and bakery flavors with crisp, refreshing acidity, persistent bubbles and a long, savory finish.” —Erin Brooks, Aug. 31, 2018."
WINEMAKER'S NOTES - "With the sparkling harvest lasting 3 weeks and drawn out into early October, the 2007 Extended Tirage Brut is bursting with crunchy acidity and well developed fruit flavors. Aged upon the lees for 10 years before disgorgement, the wine is impressive for its depth and creamy layers of texture. Grilled peach, fig, honey, and citrus zest are layered with the mature complexity of toast and roasted nuts, bringing harmony to a graceful and elegant finish."
- Item #: i_274612Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90Wine Spectator: 90WINERY NOTES - The 2015 sparkling wine vintage in the Willamette Valley was pristine, showcasing the enticing generosity and focused definition the region has to offer. The Pinot Noir dominated blend provides impressive red-fruited dimension to the ripe pear, fig and roast hazelnut. The middle palate is invigorated with dynamic acid backbone and edgy minerality, bringing balance and concentration to the long finish. "
- Item #: i_210320Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ENTHUSIAST 90 POINTS - "A nice, everyday bubbly that offers elegance at an affordable price. Chardonnay contributes crisp flavors of limes, while Pinot Noir brings deeper flavors of cherries. A lovely wine that grows in the glass."
Classic balance typifies this refreshingly soft, yet dry wine. The wine delivers complex apple and pear characteristics accented by citrus spice over notes of almond and caramel in the bouquet. Look for nutty flavors with hints of brioche that build to a refreshingly dry finish.
- Item #: i_216111Bottle Size: 750MLWINEMAKER'S NOTES "- The Brut Cuvee is the signature wine of Domaine Carneros, representing the best of Carneros Pinot Noir and Chardonnay in a classic sparkling wine. This powerful yet elegant wine shows off an array of citrus flavors, tropical fruit including pineapple and passion fruit, and a hint of toastiness. It is racy on the palate and long on finish.
- Item #: i_213960Bottle Size: 750mlDr. Konstantin Frank ignited the “Vinifera Revolution”, a movement that forever changed the course of wine growing in the Finger Lakes and the United States. Dr. Frank’s vision, knowledge and determination are credited with elevating the New York wine industry from a state of happy mediocrity to a level that today commands world attention. Located on Keuka lake in the Finger Lakes region, Dr. Konstantin Frank Wines features some of the oldest vinifera vines in the United States and continues to produce wines of distinction and quality.
WINERY TASTING NOTES" Characters of Macintosh apple, citrus with a hint of almond. The wine has a broad palate with a long finish and an elegant mousse. Mouthfeel is creamy and profound."
- Item #: i_275982Bottle Size: 750mlThis long-time pet project of winemaker Jenny Wagner is finally making its commercial debut. No professional reviews as of yet. However we will say that fans of toasty old school Champagnes will be pleasantly surprised by this fascinating New World bubbly. It is a blend of 56% Chardonnay and 44% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from Sonoma County (51%), Santa Barbara County (47%), and Monterey County (2%).
- Item #: i_276658Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93WINE ENTHUSIAST 92 POINTS - "A majority of Pinot Noir in this blend doesn't overshadow the Chardonnay's sentiments of baked apple, hazelnut and creme brulee. Warm and savory, the mousse is also dry, crisp and buoyant, balanced and elegant in the end, making for a complete wine with a lengthy finish."
- Item #: i_268741Bottle Size: 750MLWine Enthusiast: 94 Points2015 Ocean Reserve Blanc de Blancs is a special, limited edition, vintage Blanc de Blancs. Iron Horse gives $4 a bottle to National Geographic’s Ocean Initiative, establishing marine protected areas and supporting sustainable fishing practices around the globe.
- Item #: i_278406Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ENTHUSIAST 90 POINTS-"Flavorful and polished, this supple wine blends subtle apple and pear notes with buttery, creamy accents. It is rich in character and softly framed by fine bubbles and elegant acidity, with a hint of sweetness on the finish."
JAMES SUCKLING 90 POINTS Flavorful and polished, this supple wine blends subtle apple and pear notes with buttery, creamy accents. It is rich in character and softly framed by fine bubbles and elegant acidity, with a hint of sweetness on the finish."
- Item #: i_250478Bottle Size: 750mlOn the nose, aromas of green apples are laced with hints or ambrosia. Flavors of crunchy pears, zesty citrus, and honey layer over a slight yeastiness and a fresh minerality. Enjoy this sparkling wine with fresh oysters topped with a classic mignonette sauce, sushi, warm brie or a fresh mixed berry tart.
- Item #: i_241980Bottle Size: 750MLWINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "Offers rich aromas of spicy yeast and baked apple and opulent flavors of lemon curd and Asian pear that finish with a crisp, mineral acidity."
WINE ADVOCATE 90 POINTS - "This sparkling wine is a heck of a value. A blend of 52% Pinot Noir and 48% Chardonnay aged two years on its lees prior to being bottled, it offers tiny, well-defined bubbles, persistent effervescence, and fresh brioche and lemon custard notes intertwined with hints of apple skins and tangerines. Fresh, medium-bodied and crisp, this delightful sparkler sells at a realistic price."
- Item #: i_274550Bottle Size: 750mlCombining their unbridled passion for the ancient art, along with the techniques and qualities of producing premium sparkling wine, McPrice Myers of McPrice Myers Wines, and Ryan Deovlet of Deovlet Wines, craft sophisticated and elegant extra brut sparkling wines that rival premier grower Champagnes while still expressing the unique terroir of their selected sites, showcasing the best of California's Central Coast.
This is a brut sparkling wine comprised of 100% Pinot Noir from Santa Barbara County. We will put this up against any brut Rose coming out of Champagne!
- Item #: i_251620Bottle Size: 750MLA blend of 70% Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Noir, 3% Pinot Blanc, 7% Aged Reserve Blend all sourced from Sonoma County.
WINERY NOTES-"...our Brut is dry and fresh, with a long elegant finish, possessing crisp citrus flavors with hints of green apple, mandarin orange and brioche. Delicious on its own or the perfect foundation for memorable mimosas and other classic cocktails such as our signature Sonoma 75. This sparkling wine pairs perfectly with crab cakes, sautéed shrimp or sushi."
- Item #: i_255410Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 91#25 ON WINE SPECTATOR TOP 100 WINES OF 2017
WINE SPECTATOR 91 POINTS 'SMART BUY' - "Sleek and charming, with yeasty apple torte and floral cherry aromas leading to rich, crisp flavors of lemon curd, spicy vanilla and fresh ginger. Drink now."