- Item #: i_210160Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 91Wine Spectator: 91ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS - "The 2017 Chardonnay Estate opens with notes of toast, cream, lemon pith and hay over a core of Red Delicious apple and banana chips. The medium-bodied palate is rounded and creamy with toasty spice and honey notions, finishing long and lifted with juicy acidity."
WINE SPECTATOR 91 POINTS - "Intense and well-structured, with flavors of Bosc pear, Fuji apple and ruby grapefruit, supported by firm acidity. Dried savory herb notes linger on the fresh, pure-tasting finish. Drink now through 2023."
- Item #: i_232540Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 91Seven Springs Vineyard was planted in 1984 by Al MacDonald on an east-facing slope, in the iron-rich and rocky, volcanic soils of the Eola-Amity Hills. Al planted what would become one of Oregon's most recognized vineyards who sold fruit to many benchmark Oregon producers. The vineyard's position opposite of the windy Van Duzer Corridor mitigates hot, sunny afternoons in the Willamette Valley with cool winds from the Pacific. As valley temperatures increase throughout the day, warm air rises, replaced by cooling winds flooding in from the Pacific through the Van Duzer gap and across the vineyard providing extended hang time at harvest. The vineyard has always been dry farmed, it's certified LIVE and was converted to biodynamic viticulture in 2007.
At the helm of Seven Springs is Rajat Parr, world renowned wine sommelier and Sashi Moorman, known for his passion for winemaking and viticulture. Together, these two bring an insurmountable amount of knowledge leading Seven Springs into its 4th decade producing outstanding wines at an affordable price point!
WINE SPECTATOR 91 POINTS - "Refined and elegantly layered, with floral apple, spiced lees and mineral notes that glide along a structured finish. Drink now through 2021. 1,500 cases made."
- Item #: i_237510Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 92AVNI Chardonnay reflects the complex flavor profile of Eola-Amity Hills chardonnay combined with Chardonnay from 100% Jory soils in Salem's Bunker Hill, Dundee's Durand, and a Yamhill-Carlton site, with a contribution from Laubejac vineyard fruit near Monmouth, on the southwestern side of the region in Willakenzie and Dupee soils. The wine is silky, racy and complex, with a lasting finish of citrus, pear, white flowers and flinty mouthwatering minerality. The treatment of the fruit at harvest reflects the winemaking philosophy of Dominique Lafon.
WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - "Lithe and gracefully complex, with baked pear and lemon flavors, accented by spice and cinnamon notes. Builds richness on the finish. Drink now through 2021. 1,300 cases made. — TF"
- Item #: i_276841Bottle Size: 750mlRoth Estate Cabernet Sauvignon is made from select vineyard sites within the southernmost hillsides of the Alexander Valley. This wine is a true reflection of our passion for the noble Cabernet grape. This 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon has medium to dark ruby hues with striking aromas of blackberry and cassis. Densely flavored, rich and succulent, it showcases plush flavors of plum, black olive and chocolate on the palate. The supple tannins in this full-bodied Cabernet are beautifully accented by a balanced acidity. Flavors of cocoa and spice linger on the finish, further adding to its boldness and complexity.
- Item #: i_257910Bottle Size: 750mlThis wine is from Sonoma County sub-region and Dry Creek Valley appellation. Ginos Vineyard is a five-acre parcel in the rocky hillsides on the eastern bench of the valley. The vineyard was planted to Zinfandel about 25 years ago and produces quintessential Dry Creek Zin style wines with lots of brownginger spices and juicy raspberry and cherry fruit.
- Item #: i_259955Bottle Size: 750mlJeb Dunnuck: 92 PointsThis is the latest release for an exciting Bordeaux-style blend from Shafer Vineyards; one of the most prized wineries in all of the Napa Valley! TD-9 is a proprietary blend that celebrates a bold move. In 1973, in the space of a few months, John Shafer went from riding morning commuter trains in Chicago to teaching himself to drive a TD-9 tractor in his Napa Valley vineyard. He'd never grown grapes or made wine in his life. That spirit of risk-taking and adventure still guides Shafer today and inspired the creation of this new wine.
JEB DUNNUCK 92 POINTS - "Moving to the reds, the 2017 TD-9 Proprietary Red Blend is mostly Merlot yet includes 22% Malbec and a small amount of Cabernet Sauvignon. Deep purple-hued with sweet aromas of jammy blackberries, spiced cherries, herbes de Provence, and dried flowers, it is a wonderfully textured, medium to full-bodied, balanced red with sweet tannins and a great finish. It's going to evolve nicely for 10-12 years."