- Item #: i_215520Bottle Size: 750mlStructured and full-bodied with a subtle hint of spice. On the palate, dense, dark fruit characteristics are reminiscent of blueberry pie. Notes of toasted oak and vanilla meld with a plush, lingering mouthfeel.
- Item #: i_207380Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 92Under the expert farming of organic specialist Phil Coturri, Rossi Ranch has quickly returned to its former glory. Lots to be excited about here, as the fruit comes from vines planted in 1910! Medium-dark ruby-garnet. With aeration and swirling, aromas of kirsch liqueur and briery spice emerge from the glass. On the palate, tightly coiled but at the same time very poised and polished with no rusticity. Red fruits are echoed in the energetic, mineral-laden finish. Exceptionally well-balanced, this wine will age well and develop further complexity. When to drink? Wait a couple of years and then enjoy from 2020 to 2026.
WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - "Features briary notes in spades, plus vibrant black raspberry, cracked pepper and anise flavors. Best from 2019 through 2027."
- Item #: i_277760Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 91WINE SPECTATOR 91 POINTS - "Dark and brooding, with black cherry and bittersweet chocolate aromas and plump flavors of orange zest, black licorice and smoky cracked pepper. Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Alicante Bouschet, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carignane and Viognier. Drink now through 2027."
- Item #: i_210160Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS - "The 2016 Chardonnay Estate is scented of ripe Bosc pears, fresh apple slices and nutmeg with hints of peach kernels, lightly browned toast and struck flint. Medium to full-bodied, the palate offers plenty of apple and pear goodness, with a satiny texture and lively line, finishing creamy."
- Item #: i_216630Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "Appealingly old-school, with zesty and briary raspberry, grilled anise and white pepper flavors that finish on a lively note. Drink now through 2022."
- Item #: i_220610Bottle Size: 750mlJeb Dunnuck: 91 PointsJEB DUNNUCK 91 POINTS - "Made in relatively good quantities, the 2017 Chardonnay Sonoma Coast is a beautiful, medium-bodied, charming effort that’s loaded with notions of apple blossom, honeysuckle, spice, and just a touch of minerality. It has terrific purity of fruit and is a gem of a wine to enjoy over the coming 4-6 years or so. It’s also a great introduction to the style of the estate. "
- Item #: i_228340Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93Wine Spectator: 92ROBERT PARKER 93 POINTS - "The 2006 Chardonnay (4,600+ cases) was 80% tank-fermented with no malolatic, and 33% spent 18 months in barrel. It possesses lovely white peach, pear, and crushed rock characteristics, full body, splendid acidity as well as purity, and a gracious integration of subtle oak. This beautiful white can be enjoyed over the next 5-6 years."
WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - "Flinty, with a tight beam of mineral, white peach, nectarine, green apple and lime flavors that are concentrated, keeping the focus on the vibrant fruit. Drink now through 2014. 3,253 cases made."
- Item #: i_257910Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 90This wine is from Sonoma County sub-region and Dry Creek Valley appellation. Ginos Vineyard is a five-acre parcel in the rocky hillsides on the eastern bench of the valley. The vineyard was planted to Zinfandel about 25 years ago and produces quintessential Dry Creek Zin style wines with lots of brownginger spices and juicy raspberry and cherry fruit.
WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "A gutsy version, with bold blackberry and licorice aromas and plump black cherry, briary sage and pepper flavors. Drink now through 2022. 2,059 cases made."
- Item #: i_259230Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 93The Seghesio wines seem to always light up our mouths with a combination of great flavors that you just don't get in many other Zinfandels. They have established quite a consistent track record for high scores on their wines! More recent rendition of Seghesio's Zinfandels have earned places on Wine Spectator's Top 100 Wines list, and if the current releases and scores are any indications, they are a shoe-in to make it on this list for 2018!
Seghesio Family Vineyards was established in 1895 when Italian immigrant and winemaker Edoardo Seghesio planted his first Zinfandel vineyard in what is now Seghesio's Home Ranch Vineyard in Sonoma County's Alexander Valley. Edoardo and his wife Angela continued to tend their vineyards through Prohibition and were one of approximately 100 wineries to survive that era. Post-prohibition, Seghesio was a key supplier of grapes and bulk wine to large California wineries. Today, fourth generation family member Ted Seghesio makes the Seghesio wines and the family has become renowned for exceptional Zinfandels and Italian varietals.
Their Sonoma County Zinfandel comes from diverse lots of Zinfandel that span the Sonoma landscape. Each of these lots is produced under the careful eye of Ted Seghesio and he blends a small amount of Petite Sirah to honor century old traditions and to provide color and structure.
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "Loaded with rich, jammy fruit, this plump Zin is a pleasure to drink, with bold accents of wild berry, spicy cinnamon and licorice that glide dynamically toward plush tannins. Drink now through 2025."