- Item #: i_274612Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90Wine Spectator: 90WINERY NOTES - The 2014 sparkling wine vintage in the Willamette Valley was pristine, showcasing the enticing generosity and focused definition the region has to offer. The Pinot Noir dominated blend provides impressive red-fruited dimension to the ripe pear, fig and roast hazelnut. The middle palate is invigorated with dynamic acid backbone and edgy minerality, bringing balance and concentration to the long finish. "
- Item #: i_210160Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS - "The 2016 Chardonnay Estate is scented of ripe Bosc pears, fresh apple slices and nutmeg with hints of peach kernels, lightly browned toast and struck flint. Medium to full-bodied, the palate offers plenty of apple and pear goodness, with a satiny texture and lively line, finishing creamy."
- Item #: i_257970Bottle Size: 750MLThe Gamble Ranch Chardonnay is a big and rich style of Chardonnay in every vintage. It sees 100% new French oak barrels that are medium toasted from two cooperages. After 100% malolactic fermentation the wine remains in barrel sur lies and is stirred (batonnage) once a week while it is in barrel. This aids in the development of the Gamble’s signature rich mouthfeel, crème brulee, and butterscotch qualities. Each vintage of the Gamble exhibits an orange or orange peel quality that balance out the wine in its flavor profile. The finish might be another hallmark of this wine. It tends to linger on the palate.
- Item #: i_258370Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 94Wine Spectator: 92This pioneering Napa Valley sparkling wine house has been on quite a tear lately with their rose cuvees and this edition could be our favorite to date. This rose's multi-faceted palate presents a cornucopia of succulent red summer fruits that are just the thing to complement the salt infused flavors of your Easter ham. Robert Parker really flipped for it as the below review suggests.
- Item #: i_259955Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 94This is the premiere release for an exciting new Bordeaux-style blend from Shafer Vineyards; one of the most prized wineries in all of the Napa Valley! TD-9 is a proprietary blend that celebrates a bold move. In 1973, in the space of a few months, John Shafer went from riding morning commuter trains in Chicago to teaching himself to drive a TD-9 tractor in his Napa Valley vineyard. He'd never grown grapes or made wine in his life. That spirit of risk-taking and adventure still guides Shafer today and inspired the creation of this new wine.
ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 94 POINTS - "The 2016 Red Blend TD-9 is blended of 58% Merlot, 26% Cabernet Sauvignon and 16% Malbec. It has a very deep purple-black color and displays ready-for-biz, fragrant scents of warm plums, Black Forest cake and blueberry compote with touches of baking spices, bay leaves and potpourri. Full-bodied with a serious, firm frame of ripe, grainy tannins, the palate delivery loads of black fruit and spicy layers with bags of vivacity and panache."
ANTONIO GALLONI 93 POINTS - "The 2016 TD-9 is just as impressive from bottle as it was from barrel. Bright floral notes and a rush of red cherry/red plum fruit give energy to this pliant, super-expressive wine. The 2016 has firmed up a bit since it was bottled, so a few more months should do the trick. The blend is 58% Merlot, 26% Cabernet Sauvignon and 16% Malbec."
- Item #: i_273520Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 94WINE SPECTATOR 94 POINTS - "Shows precision and expression, with refined black cherry and blueberry flavors accented by crushed stone and dark spice notes, building complexity toward polished tannins. Drink now through 2024. 412 cases made. "