- Item #: i_200290Bottle Size: 750mlWinery's Tasting Notes: "Vibrant and rich with enticing aromatics that lead to a firm core of pear, apple and apricot flavors shaded by light spicy oak. On the palate, the wine offers layer upon layer of lingering flavors. The wine highlights varietal purity, elegance and a freshness on the palate."
- Item #: i_214030Bottle Size: 750mlWinemaker's Tasting Notes: "A year of warmth and opulence, the 2017 Estate Chardonnay offers aromas of honeysuckle, jasmine, vanilla and clove spice. The honeyed aromatics give way to unctuous fruit tones of pear and peach, with lemony brightness that carries along the rich spice and toasty brioche notes. This is a rich, plush and pleasing Chardonnay balanced beautifully by oak and refreshing fruit tones."
- Item #: i_236700Bottle Size: 750mlThe nose displays big ripe fruit with lovely oak and light buttery white peach with vanilla, and a hint of pineapple. A rich and elegant palate, clean and balanced. Nectarine and macaroon flavors persist into the long finish.
- Item #: i_276568Bottle Size: 750mlSourced from select low-yielding vineyards in Napa Valley, Miner's Napa Valley Chardonnay is characterized by crisp apple, ripe melon and citrus flavors gently balanced with toasty French oak. Their winemaker, Gary Brookman, uses malolactic fermentation in moderation to retain the wine’s bright acidity. More than a decade after their Chardonnay put them on the map, this wine remains a classic. Sourced from several superb vineyards, including Garvey, Krupp Brothers, and Hyde Vineyards.
- Item #: i_275250Bottle Size: 750mlWhen creating her wines, winemaker Chrissy Wittmann always looks for fresh approaches to traditional varietals. For The Snitch, she combined Chardonnay from exceptional vineyards in warm Oak Knoll and cool-climate Carneros with just a touch of Roussanne. The result is bright and rich with an unexpected something special. Fresh tropical fruit, apple, and pear on the nose. The palate offers richness balanced by bright acidity.