- Item #: i_207310Bottle Size: 750mlIt's not often that tank-fermented Chardonnay delivers the depth and texture of Teresa's Unoaked Chardonnay. This rich and diverse wine has bright fruit aromas and a nicely balanced mouth feel. The complex bouquet includes key lime, lemon peel, peaches and apricots. The crisp tartness complements the wine's natural viscosity and creates balance and elegance. This wine is extremely versatile with food. It's textured and plush enough to compliment rich seafood like lobster, crab and scallops, but also has a crisp acidity and fruit flavors that can pair nicely with more diverse flavors like grilled pork tenderloin with a fresh apple reduction sauce.
- Item #: i_210120Bottle Size: 750mlMore Chablis-like rather than a California chardonnay. Lots of lemon lime, citrus and minerality. Crisp and clean to the finish, and pairs nicely with shasimi, ceviches, agua chile and an assortment of other fresh cuisine.
- Item #: i_232390Bottle Size: 750mlOwners John and Michelle (JaM) Truchard have created quite a following in a relatively short amount of time. With the name of their wine label being called JaM, they employed the help of winemaker Rob Lloyd to produce a rich, jammy style of Cabernet. Well, that wine was a huge hit, and since Rob knew a thing or two about making Chardonnays, it only made sense that this white wine should be called "Butter". As the name implies, this is a rich, buttery style of Chardonnay laced with aromas of baked lemons and mandarin oranges mingle with a hint of spice and smoke. The palate begins with crisp pineapple, bright citrus and ripe melon while a soft creaminess rounds out the finish. This Chardonnay is ready for immediate enjoyment and is suited to a wide variety of foods including white fish, smoked salmon and creamy pasta dishes.
- Item #: i_249210Bottle Size: 750mlSince 1989 the Parker family-owned and -operated winery has produced wines of superior quality and value. This handcrafted wine represents the best of what Santa Barbara County Chardonnay has to offer. Flavors of ripe apple, butter, lemon, and melon are perfectly balanced with light toasty oak on the palate.
- Item #: i_241500Bottle Size: 750mlJoseph J. Wagner, A 5TH generation winemaker, leads the winemaking team on this project as well as all the Meiomi / Belle Glos wines. As a kid, Joseph spent his spring and summer breaks in the Vineyard and Cellar at Caymus and still works alongside his father Chuck at Caymus handling a role in Viticulture and Winemaking.
After tasting this Chardonnay it was very clear that Joseph brought his well-honed skills and his A-game to the table! Stylistically it falls in the middle of the Wagner Family's other Chardonnays, Silver by Mer Soliel and Mer Soliel.
The Meiomi Chardonnay sees 100% Malolactic fermentation and displays smooth, opulent layers of pineapple and lemon peel are heightened by sweet smells of honey, almonds, baking spices, and subtle custard notes. The full flavors are highlighted by succulent acidity and a clean, mineral-driven finish.
- Item #: i_270002Bottle Size: 750mlSpellbound Chardonnay features bright and lush tropical fruit flavors such as pineapple, banana, guava, and kiwi. These bright favors are balanced with notes of vanilla and classic creme brulee. Enjoy this wine on its own or with a variety of cuisine from the Pacific Rim to the fiery Southwest.
- Item #: i_280600Bottle Size: 750mlShimmering pale straw color in the glass with aromas of Meyer Lemon and green apple. Velvety mouthfeel, flavors of lemon and dried apricot abound, followed by a finish of brioche, almond skin, and a kiss of vanilla.
- Item #: i_295760Bottle Size: 750mlThe introduction to the Zotovich trinity of Chardonnay exemplifies true flavors of the Sta Rita Hills. From an initial blast of lemon/lime with a freshness of salty ocean air, the aromatics of this Chardonnay showcase the maritime influence which hallmarks our vineyard. The palate holds a combination of lemon curd and ginger snap complimented the salty/fruity duo of prosciutto and melon. This medium-bodied Chardonnay finishes with a riverstone-like minerality refreshing the palate, and was aged entirely in neutral oak barrels.