- Item #: i_222280Bottle Size: 750MLFontanella Family's 2019 Chardonnay delivers the heft and beautiful fruit that consistently make this the Chardonnay for red wine-lovers! Meyer Lemon zest and pineapple on the nose invite you into a round mouthfeel packed with honeysuckle, baked apples and cinnamon, toasted marshmallow, and lemon meringue – all balanced with the trademark Mt. Veeder minerality and crisp acidity that cleanse and refresh your palate after each sip.
- Item #: i_274436Bottle Size: 750mlBright and lively; it opens with aromas of lemon/lime zest, candied Meyer lemon, yellow nectarine, raw ginger and dried Mirabelle plum. These fresh aromas are countered by vanilla, butterscotch, spice cake and creamy butter giving rise to a vibrant and harmonious combination. The palate is crisp, mellow and full; bursting with stone fruit, green apple, and Asian pear while being laced throughout with gentle toasted oak aromas of vanilla and spice.
- Item #: i_237430Bottle Size: 750mlStrewn with silky ripe stone fruit and river rock minerality, Lewis Cellars' 2019 Napa Chardonnay is complex and compelling. Opening with green pear and yellow peach, creamy flan flavors float across the palate with flecks of gardenia and gun metal, carrying through with drive and detail to a sumptuous finish.
- Item #: i_237650Bottle Size: 750MLSuper seductive and seriously complex, The Lewis Cellars' 2019 Napa Reserve Chardonnay is a stunner, opening with gardenia, lime, green pear, brioche and mineral spices. Richly rendered yet restrained, the palate flows with a delicious interplay of tension and length culminating in waves of seductive stone fruit, mineral and blossoms.
- Item #: i_246730Bottle Size: 750mlTruchard Vineyard lies in the heart of Carneros, prized for its rolling hills, sun exposure and cool, breezy conditions that allow long, even ripening. Nickel and Nickel makes wine from eight select sections of this 270-acre vineyard, composed of volcanic ash and rock with a southwestern exposure. The growing season tends to be long in this cooler area, allowing for fully mature fruit at harvest.
The 2019 Truchard Chardonnay is a beautiful marriage of youthful vibrance and refined elegance. Gorgeous aromas of tropical fruits, citrus and wet stone leap from the glass with the very first swirl. The same tropical and citrus notes follow on the palate, with pear, peach blossoms, and a touch of spice to round out the flavor profile. This wine is weighty, with an oily-textured component that is inherent to the vineyard. A harmonious mix of acidity and volume, this wine is full and fresh.
- Item #: i_277420Bottle Size: 750mlAged for 10 months in French oak barrels (of which 51% were new), an alluring perfume of mango and fresh garnedia with whispers of candied citrus rind and spices open onto a round, full palate layered with fresh citrus and stone fruit flavors. Bright acidity provides structure and a mouthwatering juiciness and the finish has a captivating briny minerality that will make it a delight with fish, oysters, and seafood.
- Item #: i_265295Bottle Size: 750mlThis Chardonnay is a story of balance, a delicious intersection of richness and minerality that benefits from the classical standard of viticulture, care of the land, and winemaking that is as relevant today as it was in 1893 when Stags' Leap Winery celebrated its first vintage.
- Item #: i_280600Bottle Size: 750mlShimmering pale straw color in the glass with aromas of Meyer Lemon and green apple. Velvety mouthfeel, flavors of lemon and dried apricot abound, followed by a finish of brioche, almond skin, and a kiss of vanilla.