- Item #: i_277784Bottle Size: 750MLThe name Rocky Reserve comes from the deep red, rocky soils of the Florence Vineyard, 1400 feet above Lake Sonoma and Dry Creek Valley. This is a more elegant and restrained Zin, worthy of five or more years of cellaring, though it is packed with fragrant black and blue berry fruits.Nice dark-red in color, big blueberry-blackberry fruit, spicy-chocolatey oak, nicely focused acidity enhances mineral flavors, elegantly structured tannins for aging, super plush long finish!
- Item #: i_249101Bottle Size: 750MLA blend of 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Petite Verdot, 12% Zinfandel, 8% Petite Sirah, 8% Syrah, 6% Tempranillo, and 3% Merlot, this rich, luxurious and complex wine begins with alluring aromas of ripe cherry, red currant, cranberry and blueberry, along with sophisticated notes of sandalwood, clove, anise and black tea. On the palate, smooth, silky tannins underscore the lush black cherry and currant flavors, with hints of chocolate, spice and cracked pepper adding depth and nuance to the long, flowing finish.
- Item #: i_254620Bottle Size: 750MLRidge has made the Geyserville as a single-site Zinfandel in every year since 1966. The grapes are grown in three adjoining vineyards on a defined stretch of gravelly soil approximately one-and-a-quarter miles long and a half-mile wide.
A blend of 68% Zinfandel, 18% Carignane, 12% Petite Sirah, and 2% Alicante Bouschet, the wine had a dark ruby color and aromas of ripe black cherries, plum, sweet oak, mint, and gravel earth. Rich bramble fruit entry, round and supple tannins, refreshing acidity, and layered complex fruits in a long finish.
- Item #: i_254590Bottle Size: 750mlANTONIO GALLONI 94 POINTS - "Ridge's 2017 Lytton Springs opens up beautifully, with bright acids that drive a whole range of red/purplish fruit intermingled with floral notes. Creamy and ample in feel, the 2017 boasts superb balance and pedigree. Readers lucky enough to own it should plan on cellaring it for at least a few years."
- Item #: i_255270Bottle Size: 750mlSpanish for "the gold," El Dorado Vineyard sits not far from where the precious metal was first discovered in California. As the state's early pioneers coveted gold, Koerner Rombauer so prized the Zinfandel from this site, he could not resist when the chance to buy the vineyard arose in 2010. This marks the third vintage of El Dorado Zinfandel under the Rombauer family's ownership.
The grapes were carefully destemmed and optically sorted to ensure only perfect fruit made it into the wine. A cold soak extracted color and flavor before primary fermentation began in tank. The wine was gently basket-pressed, then racked to oak barrels to finish primary fermentation, malolactic fermentation and aging.
This wine is ruby red with a bright hue with aromas of red berries and blackberries mixed with brown sugar, tobacco and a hint of rose. On the palate, it's expansive and dense with flavors of plums, boysenberry, blackberry jam, vanilla and dried florals. The finish builds and lingers on and on.
- Item #: i_275399Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - "The 2017 Zinfandel Steacy Ranch comes from a vineyard planted in 1907 to Zinfandel as well as Grenache and Carignane. It has a medium to deep ruby-purple color and very spicy, singular nose of black licorice, dried black cherries and dried blackcurrants with notes of stone and blue fruits at the core plus cedar and soil touches. Medium to full-bodied, it offers lots of spices in the mouth with wonderfully ripe, lush black fruits accented by peachy notes, framed by mouthwatering acidity and soft, grainy tannins, finishing long. 1,000 cases produced."