- Item #: i_277784Bottle Size: 750MLThe name Rocky Reserve comes from the deep red, rocky soils of the Florence Vineyard, 1400 feet above Lake Sonoma and Dry Creek Valley. This is a more elegant and restrained Zin, worthy of five or more years of cellaring, though it is packed with fragrant black and blue berry fruits.Nice dark-red in color, big blueberry-blackberry fruit, spicy-chocolatey oak, nicely focused acidity enhances mineral flavors, elegantly structured tannins for aging, super plush long finish!
- Item #: i_229910Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 91ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS - "Medium to deep garnet-purple in color, the 2017 Zinfandel Mike And Molly charges out of the gate with gregarious scents of stewed plums, baked blackberries and raspberry pie plus suggestions of incense, Chinese five spice and tobacco leaf with a waft of hoisin. Full-bodied, concentrated and ever so spicy, the palate is packed with baked berry flavors with lively acidity to balance and pleasantly chewy tannins, finishing long and peppery."
- Item #: i_249101Bottle Size: 750MLA blend of 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Petite Verdot, 12% Zinfandel, 8% Petite Sirah, 8% Syrah, 6% Tempranillo, and 3% Merlot, this rich, luxurious and complex wine begins with alluring aromas of ripe cherry, red currant, cranberry and blueberry, along with sophisticated notes of sandalwood, clove, anise and black tea. On the palate, smooth, silky tannins underscore the lush black cherry and currant flavors, with hints of chocolate, spice and cracked pepper adding depth and nuance to the long, flowing finish.
- Item #: i_259000Bottle Size: 750mlAlways one of Seghesio's most elegant and polished expressions of Zinfandel, Cortina has a bold flavor profile while being balanced and lithe on the palate. Notes of boysenberry, mulberry, cedar and clove complement the wine's finely integrated tannins. A perfect partner to this wine would be a rack or leg of lamb. The richness of the wine and the combination of berry and spice notes would meld perfectly with the rich and slightly gamey flavor of lamb.
- Item #: i_255280Bottle Size: 750mlGorgeous purple hue, the nose is bright with raspberry compote, red plum, cinnamon and a hint of bramble. Full-bodied and bursting with fruit, the palate boasts dried black cherries, nutmeg and pie crust. The finish is both smooth and long, indicating an already developing wine that will only continue to grow in complexity.
- Item #: i_268850Bottle Size: 750MLAnybody who has come into our store asking about Zinfandel has heard us raving about this gem for the past few years, which has been one of our favorite Zinfandels at the yearly Zinfandel Advocates and Producers (ZAP) tasting. Proprietors Timm and Sharon Crull's vineyards are in the Rutherford area of Napa Valley, a stone's throw from such big names as Quintessa, Heitz, and Sloan, just to give you an idea of how great these vineyards are!
The 2017 vintage has a gorgeous medium purple hue, with rich aromas blackberry, black cherry, cacao, cinnamon, nutmeg and a hint of vanilla. The palate showcases complex flavors of black plum and ripe blackberry with savory white pepper, baking spices and espresso on the finish. The soft integrated tannin and long finish draw you back for the next sip. Drink now, or age for 5-8 years.