- Item #: i_200035Bottle Size: 750mlROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - "The 2018 Pinot Noir Shea is made from hand-destemmed grapes fermented in a 500-liter terra cotta amphora. Medium ruby-purple in color, it opens slowly on the nose to wild red and black berries with broody touches of earth, tar and aniseed. The medium-bodied palate offers intense, seamlessly framed earth-laced fruits, and it finishes long and nuanced. There's more to come but this is youthfully shy, so give it another couple years bottle. 137 cases were made."
- Item #: i_201110Bottle Size: 750mlThe 2017 A to Z Oregon Pinot Noir highlights the ripeness and concentration of the vintage with an uncommon grace and style. The compelling nose opens with vibrant notes of blackberry, blueberry, black cherry, raspberry, strawberry, red current, plum, thyme, sage and baking spices. The scents are lifted by lingering rose petal and violet aromas, while deeper notes of graphite, leather, and pipe tobacco bring depth.
- Item #: i_200280Bottle Size: 750mlAdelsheim Vineyard began back in 1971 with Ginny and David Adelsheim purchasing 19 acres in beautiful Oregon countryside. They shared a dream with a handful of families that Oregon's climate and land could one day produce serious wines. A home was built, vines planted, and in 1978, the first commercial wines were produced. Over four decades, Adelsheim Vineyard grew up with Oregon's wine industry pioneering the way towards the future of wine production.
With its broad array of origins and clones, this wine displays aromas of cocoa, pomegranate and raspberry on the nose and the palate as well as a light touch of nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice. True to Adelsheim's house style, it is elegantly textured with seamlessly integrated, silky, polished tannins. Pair it with salmon, ahi, veal, pork, duck, beef or hearty vegetarian entrees.
- Item #: i_201050Bottle Size: 750mlThe first wine that caught our attention from this Oregon stage producer was their Mueller-Thurgau; a white variety that is not often planted. That wine is so clean and refreshing, we had to see what else was in their bag of tricks. Happily, we found their Willamette Valley Pinot Noir to be delicous, too! Anne Amie's estate and all vineyards they get fruit from are Salmon Safe and LIVE certified, which means they are dedicated to restoring and maintaining healthy watersheds for minimal impact on aquifers and wildlife.
This Pinot Noir displays red cherry, strawberry, sassafras, cardamom, and fig, along with flavors that are reminiscent of red cherry, clove baking spice, fig, cassis, and cola. This wine ends with a long, rich finish with smooth tannins and nicely placed acidity.
- Item #: i_200410Bottle Size: 750MLWine Enthusiast: 91 PointsWINERY NOTES - The 2018 Dundee Hills is opulent and teeming with balance. Wild berries and fresh roasted coffee on the nose lead to complex stone fruit flavors and the peppery nuance associated with whole-cluster fermentation. A master juggler, the '18 Dundee Hills handles tannin, new oak, and minerality with remarkable finesse. Driven by quintessential Red Hills locales and flavors, the wine is a culmination of our 25-year legacy-an opus to our special surroundings.
WINE ENTHUSIAST 91 POINTS - "This cuvée is the first to be released from each new vintage, and the most widely available. The 2018 marks the debut (from harvest to bottling) of winemaker Ian Burch, and it’s a promising one. Full bodied and open, this mixes ripe red and purple fruits, especially plums and cherries, with a touch of lightly minty chocolate. Delicious and ready for near-term enjoyment."
- Item #: i_201750Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 91WINE SPECTATOR 91 POINTS - "Filled with tension and verve, with lively acidity framed by blueberry and cherry flavors laced with rose petal and spice and finishing with fine grained tannins. Drink now through 2028. 1,852 cases made."
- Item #: i_201730Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 92WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - "Refined and sleekly structured, with multilayered raspberry and cherry flavors that are laced with black tea and spice and glide on a long finish. Drink now through 2027."
- Item #: i_201710Bottle Size: 750MLArgyle Pinot Noir highlights the elegance and complexity of the Willamette Valley, showcasing the purity of fruit and nimble texture the region has to offer. Fermented entirely in small, 1.5 ton lots and plunged by hand, the 2019 vintage leans red cherry, pomegranate, and spiced tea. Fresh, vibrant acidity is framed with polished tannin along with classic Argyle silky texture and persistent length.
- Item #: i_201680Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 92ANTONIO GALLONI'S VINOUS MEDIA 92 POINTS - "Deep lurid red. Spice- and smoke-accented cherry, raspberry and musky floral scents are complemented by building mineral and earth accents. Concentrated yet lively in character, offering intense cherry, Chambord and cola flavors that tighten up slowly on the back half. Smoothly plays power off finesse and finishes very long and appealingly sweet, with dusty tannins sneaking in late."
- Item #: i_202630Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 95If you have ever thought about venturing into Oregon Pinot Noirs, now is your time! And if you are an Oregon Pinot Noir zealot, now is your time! 2015 is going down in the record books as one of the best vintages in the history of the state, with warm weather throughout most of the growing season, and the sun shining bright during harvest. The wines are forward, inviting, complex, and nuanced. Located in the Ribbon Ridge sub-region of the Willamette Valley, Beaux Freres is planted on steep, contiguous southward facing hillsides of Willakenzie soils, comprised of old marine sediment. With a focus on biodynamic farming, the vines are planted at high density and some vines on the property are 30 years old, with several being own rooted!
ANTONIO GALLONI'S VINOUS MEDIA 95 POINTS - "Brilliant ruby. Intense red and blue fruit, floral and spice qualities on the highly perfumed nose, along with hints of cola and licorice. Juicy and precise, offering concentrated raspberry, boysenberry and floral pastille flavors that take on a five-spice-powder nuance with air. Plays power off delicacy with a sure hand and finishes extremely long and silky, with polished tannins framing lingering red fruit and candied rose notes. 45% new oak."
- Item #: i_202660Bottle Size: 750mlIn 1986, winemaker Michael Etzlel came across a prime piece of property in Oregon's Willamette Valley. Through a partnership with his brother in law, renowned wine critic Robert M. Parker, Jr., and Robert Roy, the dream was realized, and Beaux Freres was born. Today, the estate is in the hands of Champagne producer Domaines Henriot, and Beaux Freres has not skipped a beat. The wines sell out each year, so if you're into high quality, low production Pinot Noir from one of Oregon's better producers, then don't hesitate!
Stately and charismatic, this 30-year-old vineyard delivers once again with generosity and sophistication. A deep potpourri of candied cherry, Asian spices and incense lift gracefully from the glass. Silky, with notions of blue and red fruits, fresh fennel, and juicy cranberry, the wine is supported with a depth of composed tannins that deliver a remarkably grand, mouthwatering finish. There is a level of tension at its core, indicating nearly timeless potential for cellaring.
- Item #: i_275444Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 94+Wine Spectator: 94WINE SPECTATOR #37 WINE OF 2020!
WINE SPECTATOR 94 POINTS - "Dynamic yet harmonious, with expressive raspberry and rose petal aromas, accented by flavors of orange peel and dusky spice. Builds richness toward polished tannins. Drink now through 2028."
ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 94+ POINTS - "Medium ruby-purple, the 2018 Pinot Noir Cumberland Reserve takes its time to unfold to notes of earth, tar and blue and black berries on the nose. The palate is medium-bodied, firm and seamlessly fresh with intense dark fruits and a peppery finish. It's youthfully coiled and will have more to show with another couple years in bottle."
- Item #: i_208700Bottle Size: 750mlA comforting warmth on the nose flaunts a gorgeous impression of dried cranberry, black cherry and raspberry. Upon first sip, subtle notes of dried violets, lavender and rose hip guide the senses towards a satisfying savoriness. On the palate, ripe, red fruit and cherry-cola are enhanced by anise, white pepper, Provençal herbs, and a hint of iron minerality. Velvety tannins dance with the abundant acidity, creating a lingering finish perfect for any occasion.
- Item #: i_210860Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 90Vinous Media: 90ANTONIO GALLONI'S VINOUS MEDIA 90 POINTS - "Bright red. Fresh red berry and candied rose scents show impressive clarity and energy. Gently sweet and vibrant in style, displaying seamless texture and mineral-tinged raspberry and spicecake flavors that slowly fan out on the back half. Closes with sharp focus, repeating spiciness and fine-grained tannins that lend shape and subtle grip."
ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 90 POINTS - "Medium ruby-purple, the 2017 Pinot Noir has an inviting nose of cinnamon stick, autumn leaves, aniseed, crushed black cherries, earth and potpourri. It's medium-bodied with dark fruits, firm, grainy tannins and good freshness, finishing on a spicy note. 423 cases produced."
- Item #: i_211260Bottle Size: 750MLThe 2019 Cloudline Pinot Noir carries the familiar ruby red color of Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, but with a darker shading at its core. On the nose, the fresh aromatics convey the vibrancy of the vintage, and on the palate, there are deep cherry and berry notes ahead of the pleasing finish.
- Item #: i_212300Bottle Size: 750mlIt was a mutual love of Pinot Noir that led Joe and Vicki Stark to establish Colene Clemens Vineyard and Winery back in 2005. Operating a successful business, Joe and Vicki developed a taste for fine wine through the '80's. At that point in time, they had no clue just what the Willamette Valley would become in the wine making world.
When they set their sights on purchasing property to plant their vineyard, they found an old abandoned farmstead and orchard that had lain fallow for many years, possessing ideal aspect (south facing), elevations (350ft to 650ft) and an array of high quality, proven Pinot Noir soils, not to mention fantastic views, no place could have been better. The icing on the cake for Joe and Vicki was that the property was less than 2 miles from where they lived with their first born.
From the beginning the goal has been to do everything possible to make the very best Pinot Noir. No compromise has been made in vineyard preparation, farming practices and wine making. Steve Goff, the gifted and dedicated winemaker and vineyard manager, has utilized the most diligent, time-tested and non-invasive protocols in both the vineyard and winery to further this goal. The 2015 release ended up earning 95 points from Wine Spectator and was #7 on their "Top 100" list of 2018.
The 2019 Dopp Creek opens with pretty aromas of rich red fruit and savory herbs, which carry through on the palate. The wine is clean, balanced, and well-structured with a core of bright fruit and a round, supple mouthfeel. It finishes with a hint of pomegranate, rosemary, and warm spice. This wine drinks beautifully now, and will age gracefully over the next five to eight years.
- Item #: i_213760Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 95ANTONIO GALLONI'S VINOUS MEDIA 95 POINTS - "Brilliant garnet. Assertive red berry preserve, cherry and floral aromas are complemented by sexy Asian spice, incense and smoky mineral accents. Shows impressive depth and sharp delineation on the palate, offering spice-tinged red and blue fruit liqueur, cola and spicecake flavors that pick up candied rose and blood orange nuances with air. Finishes extremely long and pure, with fine-grained tannins providing shape and grip to lingering black raspberry and five-spice powder notes."
- Item #: i_213790Bottle Size: 750mlMt. Jefferson Cuvee is a blend of the Cristom estate Pinot Noir vineyards along with exceptional fruit they source from neighboring vineyards in the Willamette Valley. These contributing sites have been thoughtfully selected over the years, and are planted on a variety of soil types, elevations and aspects, representing the Willamette Valley Appellation as a broader whole. Each of these vineyards are farmed by committed winegrowers they are proud to partner with, with each site adding to the character, fruit, and structure of the wine, giving "Mt. Jeff" its deserved reputation as one of the most stylistically consistent Pinot Noirs in the world.
- Item #: i_216190Bottle Size: 750mlDivision's "UN" Pinot Noir is a blend of fruit from vineyards located in the cooler portions of the Willamette Valley, including Eola Springs, Bjornson, and Temperance Hill vineyards. All but one of the vineyards included in the "Un" cuvee is organically, LIVE Certified and/or Biodynamically farmed. The oldest vines, the Eola Springs Vineyard, has transitioned to Biodynamic and organic principled farming (save for phylloxera treatment in the old vines).
Division's 2019 Pinot Noir "Un" presents aromatics that are savory and significant while ethereal at the same time. A deep spicy earthy undertone in the nose of the wine features ripe strawberries, cherries and dark earth tones. The palate is lithe and unique with a balance of fresh herbs, wild berry concentration and mid-palate minerality—it really delivers for a base level Pinot. Drink up now or wait a few months, years, etc., but don't miss this one!
- Item #: i_218920Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 93Mount Richmond sits at 300-500 feet elevation, lower than the vineyards planted at the winery, which allows for earlier ripening. Planted in a high-density format (2100 vines/acre), similar to Roosevelt, Mount Richmond sits in rolling hills just outside the town of Yamhill just East of the Coast Range Mountains. In addition to the old vine pommard selection, planted from select cuttings off of Roosevelt Vineyard, the blend now also includes equal parts of Dijon clones 115 and 777.
Fruit from Mount Richmond is fermented in small, temperature controlled steel tanks, hand punched down twice daily, and barreled in 50% new french oak barrels. After 10 months of aging in barrels, only the barrels that are most representative of the Mount Richmond profile are carefully blended to create a big, luscious Oregon Pinot Noir
ANTONIO GALLONI'S VINOUS MEDIA 93 POINTS - "Saturated crimson. Powerful, smoke- and spice-tinged cherry and blueberry qualities on the nose, along with building floral and vanilla nuances. Musky underbrush and licorice notes emerge with air and carry onto the palate, which offers bitter cherry, blue fruit, spicecake and floral pastille flavors. A sweeter cola note pops up on the impressively long, youthfully tannic finish, which echoes the cherry and floral nuances."
- Item #: i_218810Bottle Size: 375ml**Please note, this is a half sized bottleRaspberry and dark cherry lead into woodsy aromas of mushroom, violet and thyme. Full and very fruit-forward, the wine finishes long with cardamom and warm baking spices.
- Item #: i_218900Bottle Size: 750MLAll of Elk Cove's Pinot Noir fruit undergoes the same meticulous vineyard management and gentle handling through a gravity flow system, thus achieving the elegance, texture and luscious quality that are the hallmarks of exquisite Pinot Noirs. From the early pioneering days to now, their Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has remained the foundation of Elk Cove Vineyards. This Pinot Noir is blended from several select vineyard sites comprised of Pommard and Dijon plant material and shows the softest, most approachable drinking style Elk Cove makes.
Raspberry and dark cherry lead into woodsy aromas of mushroom, violet and thyme. Full and very fruit-forward, the wine finishes long with cardamom and warm baking spices.
- Item #: i_232540Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 91Seven Springs Vineyard was planted in 1984 by Al MacDonald on an east-facing slope, in the iron-rich and rocky, volcanic soils of the Eola-Amity Hills. Al planted what would become one of Oregon's most recognized vineyards who sold fruit to many benchmark Oregon producers. The vineyard's position opposite of the windy Van Duzer Corridor mitigates hot, sunny afternoons in the Willamette Valley with cool winds from the Pacific. As valley temperatures increase throughout the day, warm air rises, replaced by cooling winds flooding in from the Pacific through the Van Duzer gap and across the vineyard providing extended hang time at harvest. The vineyard has always been dry farmed, it's certified LIVE and was converted to biodynamic viticulture in 2007.
At the helm of Seven Springs is Rajat Parr, world renowned wine sommelier and Sashi Moorman, known for his passion for winemaking and viticulture. Together, these two bring an insurmountable amount of knowledge leading Seven Springs into its 4th decade producing outstanding wines at an affordable price point!
WINE SPECTATOR 91 POINTS - "Refined and elegantly layered, with floral apple, spiced lees and mineral notes that glide along a structured finish. Drink now through 2021. 1,500 cases made."