- Item #: i_200980Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 97ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 97 POINTS - "The 2018 Aubert Pinot Noirs were bottled at the beginning of July 2019. Medium ruby-purple colored, the 2018 Pinot Noir CIX Estate is a little closed to begin, opening with fragrant red roses, raspberry leaves, black tea and damp soil notes over a core of kirsch, mulberries and redcurrant jelly plus a touch of Sichuan pepper. Medium to full-bodied, the palate has an amazing finely grained texture with bold freshness and intensely perfumed red fruit carrying right on through the long finish."
- Item #: i_200970Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 96ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 96 POINTS - "The 2018 Aubert Pinot Noirs were bottled at the beginning of July 2019. Medium to deep ruby-purple in color, the 2018 Pinot Noir UV-SL sashays out of the glass with flashy black cherries, black raspberries and mulberries scents plus suggestions of violets, dark chocolate, cinnamon stick and cloves with wafts of garrigue and mossy bark. Medium to full-bodied, the palate has a taut backbone of firm, finely grained tannins and fantastic freshness supporting the muscular black fruits, finishing on a lingering earthy note."
- Item #: i_230690Bottle Size: 750mlJeb Dunnuck: 99JEB DUNNUCK 99 POINTS - "The flagship release, the 2018 Pinot Noir Katherine Lindsay Estate comes from the Russian River Valley and saw 14% stems and 15 months in 53% new French oak. Medium ruby, with notes of raspberries, spice box, dried cherries, and assorted flowery incense and tea notes, it's wonderfully complex and medium to full-bodied, with seamless tannins and a great finish. Despite coming from the Russian River, it almost has a Sonoma Coast-like style in its perfumed aromatics and beautiful elegance."
- Item #: i_252930Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 94Raen is a new project put out by Carlo and Dante Mondavi, grandsons of the famed Robert Mondavi. Carlo and Dante are fourth generation vintners born and raised in Napa Valley who "cut their teeth" working under Tim Mondavi at the Robert Mondavi Winery as well as Opus One. The two brothers credit their dad Tim for the passion they share for Pinot Noir, as Tim is a big Burgundy fan and was a pioneer for California Pinot Noir through the '70s. Raen's Sonoma Coast bottling has been named Royal St. Robert Cuvee, in the honor of Carlo and Dante Mondavi's grandfather (Robert Mondavi) who taught them to be committed to excellence.
ANTONIO GALLONI 94 POINTS - "The 2018 Pinot Noir Bodega is the clear stand out in this range from Raen. Pliant and deep, with terrific presence, the Bodega is impeccably balanced from start to finish. I imagine it will be an even more compelling wine in another few years' time. Bright red cherry fruit, pomegranate, mint, spice and blood orange all infuse the 2018 with tons of character. This is such a pretty and expressive wine, but it needs time in bottle for some of its youthful austerity to soften."
- Item #: i_271670Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 95ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 95 POINTS - "The 2018 Pinot Noir Lewis MacGregor Estate Vineyard, from Pommard and Swan clone vines planted in 1990, has a medium ruby-purple color and broody scents of spiced cranberry sauce, baked blackberries, prosciutto, bergamot and saline. The palate is medium-bodied with slowly expanding fruits accented by loads of inherent spiciness and a mineral streak. It has a grainy frame and great freshness, finishing very long. Lovely! 423 cases were made."
- Item #: i_271600Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 94+ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 94+ POINTS - "The 2018 Pinot Noir Estate Vineyard comes from vines planted in 2002. It has a medium ruby-purple color and aromas of crushed blackberries, red cherries, cinnamon, dried tobacco leaves and charcuterie. The palate is medium-bodied with dark fruits, a firmer, grainy frame and a mineral streak, finishing long and still a tad youthfully closed. 629 cases were made."