- Item #: i_276541Bottle Size: 750mlAged 9 months in barrel, 16% new French oak. · Moderately light ruby red color in the glass. The nose opens nicely over time in the glass, offering fresh aromas of dark red cherry, spice and dusty oak. Light weighted and easy going, with bright flavors of cherry, strawberry and mocha. Lacy in texture with silky tannins and a cherry-fueled finish. A simple but redeeming wine.
- Item #: i_227970Bottle Size: 750mlFrancis Ford presents another refreshingly-priced Pinot with refreshing Pinot character! Every Francis Coppola Diamond Collection wine is made with grapes grown in California regions best suited to each varietal. This one is sourced from specific sites within Monterey. The smallest of these vineyards lies on the eastern side of the Salinas Valley, where its loamy sand soils provide ideal drainage, thus adding to the concentration and density of the wine. The largest vineyard is just below the Santa Lucia Highlands, enjoying coastal fog and Pacific breezes that allow for a long growing season.
Displaying a deep garnet color, the enticing bouquet blooms with strawberry and hints of lavender and cherries, followed by a palate of dried cranberry, spice and earth.
- Item #: i_228290Bottle Size: 750mlThe Hahn Family has been farming in the Santa Lucia Highlands area since the late ‘70s with land purchased to graze livestock. It didn’t take long for Nicky Hahn to see a much greater potential for his acreage and by 1980 had produced his first wine. The region’s climate was unique from surrounding areas and over the next 8 years it gained its status as an AVA thanks to Nicky Hahn leading the charge. Over the years the family has acquired additional Vineyards in the region totaling 650 acres all sustainably farmed and family operated.
- Item #: i_228210Bottle Size: 750mlSince 1980 the Hahn family has cultivated their hillside vineyards in Monterey County. Today, Hahn Winery remains committed to crafting rich, supple wines which consistently over deliver on quality. The grapes for this wine were grown in the Arroyo Seco appellation of Monterey County, which sits on a gravelly alluvial plain beneath the Santa Lucia mountain range. Cool winds from Monterey Bay ensure gradual ripening and development of vibrant flavors. The rocky soils allow excellent drainage, enhancing intensity and promoting balanced ripeness and acidity.
This wine’s bouquet charms with scents of red cherry, ripe strawberry, cola and spice. On the palate soft mouthfeel complements flavors recalling plums and black cherry. upple tannins and a dash of acidity end in a beautifully balanced, clean finish.
- Item #: i_261410Bottle Size: 375mlJeb Dunnuck: 93 Points**Please note, this is a half sized bottleJEB DUNNUCK - "The 2018 Pinot Noir Santa Lucia Highlands is a smoking value. Racy cherry, cranberry, and floral notes all emerge from this juicy, clean, and classy effort. With good acidity, loads of sweet fruit, and a clean, balanced style, it's a beautiful wine."