- Item #: i_221150Bottle Size: 750MLFicklin Vineyards is the first Port wine made in the United States entirely from four Portuguese grape varieties. These celebrated Port Grapes have been selected to produce our Ficklin Old Vine Tinta Port: Tinta Madeira for its fruity, almost spicy quality; Tinta Cao for its soft delicate flavor; the aromatic Souzao for its beautiful color; and the Touriga for its rich, full flavor. The grapes reach their perfection in th family vineyards under the favorable climatic conditions of southern Madera County. From grapes off the half-century old vines, the making of wines in small lots, the aging for several years in small oak casks, and the final aging in bottles, each bottle demonstrates the wonderful care and quality we strive for.
- Item #: i_274035Bottle Size: 500MLClose your eyes...imagine the flavor of a chocolate kiss melting with your tongue on a summer afternoon. Now open your eyes and find yourself a glass to pour this "manifestation in liquid form" of America's favorite fetish... Chocolate! Combined with the velvety rich character of our fine Cucamonga port, this release has no rivals but the fight with your guests as to who will get the last glass. The sweet creamy feel on your tongue and the aroma of chocolate make you taste what you smell. What translates as "Sweet Heaven", Fondante Ciello truly is. The original chocolate-essenced port wine which is great over fresh berries or vanilla bean ice cream. WOW! Multi-gold medals. 18.3% alc by vol. Limited production (500mls).
- Item #: i_249720Bottle Size: 500mlRipe berries, rich caramel and toffee aromas lead to a flavorful dessert wine with warm spice, raspberry and cream soda highlights. A very complex and rich dessert wine. Cellar note: Although ready to drink now, this port will benefit from aging for the next 10 years.
- Item #: i_252260Bottle Size: 750MLThe distinctive flavor of Essensia wine is derived from the Orange Muscat grape. Found in France, Spain, and Italy, where it is called "Moscato fior d'Arancio" (Orange Blossom Muscat), the variety has characteristics of oranges.
- Item #: i_252210Bottle Size: 750MLWinery's Tasting Notes: This rose-like aroma led us to name the wine Elysium, Greek for heaven. Drinking this, you can almost feel you have fallen into a rose garden and been transported to heaven. Made in the same manner as Essensia, it is used, like Essensia to either accompany or replace dessert. One favorite is to pour the wine onto vanilla ice cream. Serve Elysium Sundae with a glass of Elysium. Great with vanilla, dark chocolate, blue cheeses, and candlelight.
- Item #: i_252220Bottle Size: 750MLElectra is a low alcohol (4.5%) delicately sweet wine - refreshingly crisp, and mysteriously aromatic. A picnic wine, it goes with salads, spicy foods, fruit, desserts, sunny afternoons, blue skies, and fresh air. To preserve the enchanting sweetness of ripe Orange Muscat, the grape juice was cold fermented and the fermentation arrested by chilling.
- Item #: i_275585Bottle Size: 500MLThis beautiful blue bottle contains incredible strawberry, mango, and peach flavors which makes it a great dessert wine.
- Item #: i_277664Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleTobin James Cellars is, by far, the most popular winery in Paso Robles; and what’s not to love?!? The people are friendly (both staff and visitors), the wines are tasty and they don’t charge an arm and a leg! Late into the season, after the harvest is over, a few select rows of Zinfandel grapes are left on the vine. The luscious gems concentrate and intensify the flavors, creating a wine that is completely unique and one that winemakers Tobin and Lance love to make and drink... hence, Liquid Love!
It is a rich, decadently sweet red wine, with flavors of raspberry, cherry and strawberry, as well as aromas of lavender and vanilla. It is full-bodied, yet remarkably balanced and possesses that compatibility to match it with fresh fruit, chocolate and even on its own!Most people will tell you that you can't bottle love, but don't tell that to Tobin James, because he has already done it! Late into the season, long after the harvest is over, a few select rows of Zinfandel grapes still hang from the vine. These luscious gems concentrate and intensify their flavors, creating a wine that is completely unique! This is a sweet and decadent wine, with ripe jammy flavors or raspberry, cherry, cocoa, and a touch of bees' wax. This is a great match for dessert, to share with you your perfect match!