- Item #: i_200005Bottle Size: 750mlThe 2017 A to Z Oregon Pinot Gris offers beautiful floral aromas reminiscent of jasmine, elderflower and white roses along with complex fruit notes of nectarine, melon, pear, yellow plums and yellow apples, lemon, lime, even grapefruit zest and a touch of guava, clover honey and handmade marshmallows. The wine is lush and layered on the palate structured with moderate acidity and alcohol. The finish is layered and fresh, with a lingering pear and spice note. The structure and complexity of the 2017 A to Z Pinot Gris make this a perennial choice for all food pairings, especially seafood, chicken, spicy cuisine and even street tacos!
- Item #: i_201065Bottle Size: 750mlAromas of Bartlett pear, gardenia, white peach, white tea, jasmine, graham cracker, and straw mix with precise flavors of Asian pear, white fig, white peach, white strawberry, and fennel flowers. The finish is dry, long, and acid driven for extra freshness!
- Item #: i_210710Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "Floral and pretty, with compelling nectarine and spiced pear flavors that dance on the finish."
- Item #: i_211120Bottle Size: 750mlThe youthful nature of this Riesling delivers bright, floral aromas and a mouthful of citrus fruit, ripe white peaches, and apple. The wine leaves the palate with a dry yet lingering finish. Its solid structure makes the 2018 Dry Riesling a perfect wine to pair with a wide variety of cuisine. Match this wine up with grilled salmon, chicken, vegetables, and even fruit.
- Item #: i_228510Bottle Size: 750mlThe new vintage of Harper Voit Pinot Blanc is here. For the fans of the 2017, the new vintage will not disappoint. Drew Voit is the former winemaker and vineyard manager of Shea Cellars. Drew is now focusing on his own wines, making small amounts of Riesling, Pinot Blanc and Pinot Noir. There are only 300 cases of the new Pinot Blanc. With a little over 200 acres of Pinot Blanc planted in the Willamette Valley there is not a lot of Pinot Blanc around. Drew sources fruit from two vineyards: Amity Vineyard in Eola Amity Hills and Meredith Mitchell in McMinnville. The wine is barrel fermented in used French oak and aged surlie. Pinot Blanc will not blow you away with a powerful nose (like a Chardonnay or Viognier), but they can be exceptionally aromatic and very interesting. Reflecting the beautiful vintage, the fruit quality of the wine is bright, accompanied by laser-like acidity, honeyed aromatics, a savory, complex mid-palate showing good stone fruit, and a lengthy, saline, crisp and clean finish.
- Item #: i_251310Bottle Size: 750mlPine Ridge has one of the most solid portfolios in California crafting flavorful Cabernets, Merlots, and Chardonnays; but what often strikes us most is their Chenin Blanc - Viognier blend! This wine has been one of our perennial favorites for years. It is a rather unconventional blend, but once you taste the flavors and the refreshing qualities of the wine, we know you'll be hooked just as we have been!
Pine Ridge's winemaker Michael Beaulac likes the Chenin Blanc harvested early to maintain its bright acidity, while Viognier brings its signature fragrant bouquet. The 2018 bottling of this distinctive blend opens with a dazzling spectrum of fruit and floral aromas, from crisp white peach, honeyed pear and sweet mango, to touches of fresh jasmine blossom and white chai tea. Filled with bright and juicy fruits, the palate flaunts flavors of succulent white nectarine, candied pineapple, green fig and subtle grapefruit. The crisp and slightly off-dry flavor profile lasts well through the clean and refreshing finish.
- Item #: i_251710Bottle Size: 750mlFor over a decade, Pinot Noir has been the crown jewel (if you will) of Oregon's wine growing regions. And while that's fine and dandy, it's kind of a bummer that their Pinot Gris is somewhat overlooked. Pinot Gris (also known as Pinot Grigio in Italy) is Oregon’s most widely planted white wine grape, and most can be purchased right under that $15 mark, making them the best value over any other type of white wine out of the state!
For more than three decades, Ponzi has been one of the most consistent producers of quality Pinot Gris in Oregon. They are wonderful stewards of the land, as they employ sustainable farming practices, and have been certified LIVE by the Oregon program for Low Input Viticulture and Enology (this certification recognizes compliance with specific sustainable agricultural practices and products)
- Item #: i_276760Bottle Size: 750mlKerner is a cross of Riesling and Trollinger with origins in Germany. It also makes fine, aromatic whites in the Alto Adige region of northeastern Italy. David Ramey's Kerner comes from the only planting in California. Dry, aromatic wine that's gently floral and spicy with a crisp, medium bodied finish that is brightened by bracing acidity.