- Item #: i_200960Bottle Size: 750mlThe Revana Vineyard is located in the Dundee Hills appellation of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. This unique appellation is marked by distinct geographic elements that effectively insulate this region from the dramatic weather variations experienced in other nearby growing areas. True to the appellation, Alexana's 80-acre property possesses an incredibly diverse and complex series of soils and exposures. Located between 360 and 640 feet above sea level, the site has eighteen soil types spread over a combination of rolling hills, steep slopes and some rugged terrain.
Stunning and bright, the Alexana 2014 Riesling is clean, crisp and austere - almost Alsatian-style Riesling. Abounding with green apple and loads of minerals, the texture is rich and expansive. Grapefruit, honeysuckle and a hint of petrol come together to create a complex wine with intense layers and brilliant acidity, perfect for pairing with spicy food.
- Item #: i_201080Bottle Size: 750mlAnne Amie's Estate Riesling from vineyards directly in front of their winery includes the original 1979 planting. High sun exposure and unique soils yield an intensely perfumed and expressive wine exhibiting pure varietal character. Aromas of jasmine flower, marmalade, key lime, lemondrops, coriander, nutmet, and starfruit lead to flavors of stone fruits, Granny Smith apple, candied lemon peen, pineapple, and a pleasing minerality. The fresh acidity and long finish mean you can enjoy watching this wine develop for years.
- Item #: i_201095Bottle Size: 750mlA blend of Riesling, Pinot Blanc, Muller-Thurgau, Gewurztraminer, and Chardonnay, this refreshing white blend offers up aromas of elderflower, starfruit, Ranier cherry, lemon drops, quince and a hint of shortbread. Flavors of white strawberry, kumquat, and golden raspberry, lead to a slightly spicy, off-dry, mineral driven and effervescent finish.
- Item #: i_203000Bottle Size: 250mlSnappy White, a Washington State Riesling based blend has a touch of sweetness and weight that finishes with refreshing acidity. This balanced white delivers notes of green apple and Asian pear, making it perfect for cocktail hour or with spicy summer dishes.
- Item #: i_211120Bottle Size: 750mlThe youthful nature of this Riesling delivers bright, floral aromas and a mouthful of citrus fruit, ripe white peaches, and apple. The wine leaves the palate with a dry yet lingering finish. Its solid structure makes the 2017 Dry Riesling a perfect wine to pair with a wide variety of cuisine. Match this wine up with grilled salmon, chicken, vegetables, and even fruit.
- Item #: i_216390Bottle Size: 750mlAn expressive style with dominant characters of minerality, grapefruit, lime and soft apricot. The crisp lime-driven acidity enhances the distinct Keuka Lake minerality, rounded by stone fruit and ginger. Our Riesling finishes long and mouthwatering balanced perfectly with a slightly weighty texture.
- Item #: i_274500Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 91ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS - "There are most certainly some other strong contenders, but this winery has to be on everyone's short list for 'Best Winery on the East Coast.' "
"The 2016 Dry Riesling still has nine grams per liter of residual sugar, but this is the Finger Lakes, meaning it still shows dry—but it is fruity and nowhere near austere. Sourced roughly evenly from the winery's key terroirs of HJW, Josef and Magdalena (a little heavier on the HJW), this is round, ripe and delicious, with classic flavors and aromas and just a touch of sugar on the end. It's a terrific 'everyday' Riesling in price, but in quality it easily exceeds that description. The sugary nuances will blow off as this ages, and it will begin to seem drier. Indeed, I recorked it and retasted it some six hours later. The fruity burst was more moderate, and it was respectably dry, although clearly less so in perception than the Dry Reserve or the Riesling Bio. The next day, it was far more gripping, showing its structure as well as its concentration and personality. As it began to seem drier, it showed more tension too. This is by no means the best of Wiemer's Rieslings this issue, but it is quite possibly the best bargain. Everyone will like it, and it will age well too."
- Item #: i_211510Bottle Size: 750mlIn the glass, the 2016 Dry Riesling shows aromatics of stone fruit and herbal citrus zest. The palate has great texture displaying notes of pear, mint and petrol. The finish is long, showing salinity and a laser beam-like focus.
- Item #: i_276400Bottle Size: 750mlWashington State is producing more and more high quality Rieslings each year, often at unbeatable prices. Eastern Washington is a high dessert climate, combining plentiful sunshine with a daily temperature drop of 40° or more that maintains the necessary acidity and focuses the aromatics. Butch and Jerry Milbrandt farm more than 2,000 acres across 12 estate vineyards in the Columbia Valley. They are principally growers, selling 90% of their fruit to a roster of top wineries across the state.
Milbrandt's 2016 Riesling is made in a refreshing, off-dry style with aromas of sweet Elberta peach, ripe Granny Smith apple, and zesty Key lime. This wine is bright with a pronounced minerality, reminiscent of wet stone, and has a crisp clean finish.
- Item #: i_251460Bottle Size: 750mlWine Enthusiast: 91 PointsWINE ENTHUSIAST 91 POINTS - " Generous aromas of lime leaf, citrus, wet slate and white peach lead to off-dry stone-fruit and citrus flavors that stretch out on the palate. It brings a beautiful sense of acid balance with an impressively long finish. Give it some additional time in bottle to see it at its best." Editors' Choice