- Item #: i_200005Bottle Size: 750mlThe 2017 A to Z Oregon Pinot Gris offers beautiful floral aromas reminiscent of jasmine, elderflower and white roses along with complex fruit notes of nectarine, melon, pear, yellow plums and yellow apples, lemon, lime, even grapefruit zest and a touch of guava, clover honey and handmade marshmallows. The wine is lush and layered on the palate structured with moderate acidity and alcohol. The finish is layered and fresh, with a lingering pear and spice note. The structure and complexity of the 2017 A to Z Pinot Gris make this a perennial choice for all food pairings, especially seafood, chicken, spicy cuisine and even street tacos!
- Item #: i_210710Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "Floral and pretty, with compelling nectarine and spiced pear flavors that dance on the finish."
- Item #: i_213780Bottle Size: 750MLCristom Vineyards has produced an estate-grown Pinot Gris since 1996 after the first vines of the 5-acre (2.06 hectare) vineyard were planted in 1993. Planted at a very high density, vines sit on a gentle east-facing slope that extends to the bottom of the property. The sustainably farmed estate fruit is hand harvested and hand sorted.
- Item #: i_232750Bottle Size: 750MLThis Pinot Gris has an enticing bouquet of Fuji apple, ripe cantaloupe, and apricot. The crisp, clean mouthfeel is bursting with flavors of lemon and lime. A hint of kiwi and sweet orange blossom honey on the palate complements the fruit and acid. The lingering finish invites you to relax and enjoy another taste. In fact, it is the perfect sipper when entertaining with friends. This layered and well-balanced wine is a great accompaniment to a variety of foods, from Japan and Mexico, to India and China, all accented with a variety of spices.
There are several vineyards at J Vineyards & Winery that are overseen by Viticulturist John Erbe. The soil of the Russian River Valley AVA is diverse, and the climate is coastal with a long growing season perfect for Pinot noir and Chardonnay, a few of the varieties that are grown on the J Vineyards Estate. Sustainability is a key practice at the vineyard where agricultural practices such as minimal intervention, cover crops, night harvest, and hand harvesting are employed to encourage the growth of the crops. Vineyards and Winery has nine vineyards in the Russian River Valley.
- Item #: i_235330Bottle Size: 750mlKing Estate Willamette Valley Pinot Gris, reflects an excellence recognized worldwide. Made with the best selection of grapes each year, the 2015 vintage was sourced primarily from King Estate's certified organic and Biodynamic vineyard as well as a handful of like-minded sustainably-farmed vineyards throughout the Willamette Valley.
This wine has a glistening straw yellow color. The nose bursts with fruit flavors like ripe pear, pineapple and key lime pie with subtle aromas of damp slate and violets. The palate provides a seamless balance of ripe fruit and acidity – an outstanding mouthfeel. Flavors of honeydew, pear, wild honey and lime zest are framed by mineral notes. The finish is clean, long and generous.
- Item #: i_275539Bottle Size: 750mlMacMurray Estate Vineyards Russian River Valley Pinot Gris has an expressive, perfumed nose and offers layered aromas of white flowers, Asian pear and baked apple. Signature white peach, ginger and dried fig notes appear on the palate, where a rich mouthfeel softens refreshing acidity. The lingering finish is polished by satin-like texture in a wine that will enhance with age.
- Item #: i_241730Bottle Size: 750mlEstablished in 1982, Montinore Estate is a 210-acre Demeter Certified Biodynamic® and Stellar Certified Organic estate that lies at the northern end of the Willamette Valley appellation and along the east-facing slope of the Coastal Range foothills in Oregon.
Montinore's Pinot Gris gives up stone and citrus fruits with a lingering, haunting tropical note. As people have come to expect from of Pinot Gris, the 2014 is an excellent food wine, pairing well with anything from salads to grilled chicken.
- Item #: i_251710Bottle Size: 750mlFor over a decade, Pinot Noir has been the crown jewel (if you will) of Oregon's wine growing regions. And while that's fine and dandy, it's kind of a bummer that their Pinot Gris is somewhat overlooked. Pinot Gris (also known as Pinot Grigio in Italy) is Oregon’s most widely planted white wine grape, and most can be purchased right under that $15 mark, making them the best value over any other type of white wine out of the state!
For more than three decades, Ponzi has been one of the most consistent producers of quality Pinot Gris in Oregon. They are wonderful stewards of the land, as they employ sustainable farming practices, and have been certified LIVE by the Oregon program for Low Input Viticulture and Enology (this certification recognizes compliance with specific sustainable agricultural practices and products)
- Item #: i_277170Bottle Size: 750MLThe 2017 Pinot Gris has a light gold color with a rich aroma of pears and floral notes. The flavors showcase a refreshing acidity, framed by pear notes and delicate anise notes. Juicy and mouthfilling, this wine has a long lasting finish. The Pinot Gris is easy drinking indeed, ready right away! Pair with seafood, particularly salmon and steelhead.
- Item #: i_272640Bottle Size: 750mlThis classic Willamette Valley Pinot Gris is a true expression of both its vintage and the environment in which it was grown. This wine is intensely flavorful with a refreshing, well balanced palate profile. Elusive and aromatic right out of the glass, this Pinot Gris showcases classic varietal aromas along with a streak of minerality and lime zest. Those flavors carry through to the palate, which offers a creamy textural profile backed by refreshing, mineral-drenched acidity and fruit character on the finish.