- Item #: i_211120Bottle Size: 750mlThe youthful nature of this Riesling delivers bright, floral aromas and a mouthful of citrus fruit, ripe white peaches, and apple. The wine leaves the palate with a dry yet lingering finish. Its solid structure makes the 2017 Dry Riesling a perfect wine to pair with a wide variety of cuisine. Match this wine up with grilled salmon, chicken, vegetables, and even fruit.
- Item #: i_232750Bottle Size: 750MLThis Pinot Gris has an enticing bouquet of Fuji apple, ripe cantaloupe, and apricot. The crisp, clean mouthfeel is bursting with flavors of lemon and lime. A hint of kiwi and sweet orange blossom honey on the palate complements the fruit and acid. The lingering finish invites you to relax and enjoy another taste. In fact, it is the perfect sipper when entertaining with friends. This layered and well-balanced wine is a great accompaniment to a variety of foods, from Japan and Mexico, to India and China, all accented with a variety of spices.
There are several vineyards at J Vineyards & Winery that are overseen by Viticulturist John Erbe. The soil of the Russian River Valley AVA is diverse, and the climate is coastal with a long growing season perfect for Pinot noir and Chardonnay, a few of the varieties that are grown on the J Vineyards Estate. Sustainability is a key practice at the vineyard where agricultural practices such as minimal intervention, cover crops, night harvest, and hand harvesting are employed to encourage the growth of the crops. Vineyards and Winery has nine vineyards in the Russian River Valley.
- Item #: i_236330Bottle Size: 750mlLuna Pinot Grigio is a pale straw color. Aromas of pear, green apple, white peach and jasmine carry the nose. Hints of Asian spice fill the mouth and the wonderful minerality and full-bodied texture carry through a delicious lemony finish.
- Item #: i_251310Bottle Size: 750mlPine Ridge has one of the most solid portfolios in California crafting flavorful Cabernets, Merlots, and Chardonnays; but what often strikes us most is their Chenin Blanc - Viognier blend! This wine has been one of our perennial favorites for years. It is a rather unconventional blend, but once you taste the flavors and the refreshing qualities of the wine, we know you'll be hooked just as we have been!
Pine Ridge's winemaker Michael Beaulac likes the Chenin Blanc harvested early to maintain its bright acidity, while Viognier brings its signature fragrant bouquet. The 2018 bottling of this distinctive blend opens with a dazzling spectrum of fruit and floral aromas, from crisp white peach, honeyed pear and sweet mango, to touches of fresh jasmine blossom and white chai tea. Filled with bright and juicy fruits, the palate flaunts flavors of succulent white nectarine, candied pineapple, green fig and subtle grapefruit. The crisp and slightly off-dry flavor profile lasts well through the clean and refreshing finish.
- Item #: i_268640Bottle Size: 750mlMandarin orange and tangerine peel from start to finish, this wine is pure and vibrant, with a slight salty characteristic. One of the most refreshing and food-friendly wines anywhere, it particularly pairs well with all sorts of fish.
- Item #: i_268770Bottle Size: 750mlTerraces Winery has come out with a Chenin Blanc that tastes unlike anything we've had out of California in several years; so we have to ask ourselves...how do they do it?!?!? Winemaker Timm Crull loves to drink clean, vibrant white wines from France. So he doesn’t just make a wine because the grapes are available; he makes delicious wine because QUALITY grapes are available, and he knows what to do with them! Sourced from the cool region of Clarksburg (east of Napa), the wine does not go through secondary fermentation in order to retain fresh acidity and sees only 6 months in neutral barrels to promote texture. Clean and bright with a pale straw hue, the delicate aromas of lemon zest, underripe peach, crisp green apple, guava, and orange blossom draw you into the glass. The palate is light bodied with bright acidity dancing across the tongue giving way to a subtle chalky minerality, crisp citrus fruit and dainty honeysuckle. The long dry finish leaves your palate refreshed and eager for another sip. Truly the perfect Summer wine. Drink now to 3-5 years.
- Item #: i_289950Bottle Size: 750MLZocker is an American winery that produces wines made exclusively from the white varietals of Grüner Veltliner and Riesling. The grapes are grown on the Niven family’s famed Paragon Vineyard in the Edna Valley on the Central Coast of California, and the wines are made by veteran French winemaker Christian Roguenant. One of the latest projects of Niven Family Wine Estates, Zocker (Austrian word for Gambler) is likely their riskiest venture yet, as these varietals are far from conventional.