- Item #: i_200005Bottle Size: 750mlThe 2017 A to Z Oregon Pinot Gris offers beautiful floral aromas reminiscent of jasmine, elderflower and white roses along with complex fruit notes of nectarine, melon, pear, yellow plums and yellow apples, lemon, lime, even grapefruit zest and a touch of guava, clover honey and handmade marshmallows. The wine is lush and layered on the palate structured with moderate acidity and alcohol. The finish is layered and fresh, with a lingering pear and spice note. The structure and complexity of the 2017 A to Z Pinot Gris make this a perennial choice for all food pairings, especially seafood, chicken, spicy cuisine and even street tacos!
- Item #: i_200960Bottle Size: 750mlThe Revana Vineyard is located in the Dundee Hills appellation of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. This unique appellation is marked by distinct geographic elements that effectively insulate this region from the dramatic weather variations experienced in other nearby growing areas. True to the appellation, Alexana's 80-acre property possesses an incredibly diverse and complex series of soils and exposures. Located between 360 and 640 feet above sea level, the site has eighteen soil types spread over a combination of rolling hills, steep slopes and some rugged terrain.
Stunning and bright, the Alexana 2014 Riesling is clean, crisp and austere - almost Alsatian-style Riesling. Abounding with green apple and loads of minerals, the texture is rich and expansive. Grapefruit, honeysuckle and a hint of petrol come together to create a complex wine with intense layers and brilliant acidity, perfect for pairing with spicy food.
- Item #: i_201080Bottle Size: 750mlAnne Amie's Estate Riesling from vineyards directly in front of their winery includes the original 1979 planting. High sun exposure and unique soils yield an intensely perfumed and expressive wine exhibiting pure varietal character. Aromas of jasmine flower, marmalade, key lime, lemondrops, coriander, nutmet, and starfruit lead to flavors of stone fruits, Granny Smith apple, candied lemon peen, pineapple, and a pleasing minerality. The fresh acidity and long finish mean you can enjoy watching this wine develop for years.
- Item #: i_201020Bottle Size: 750mlPrisme is the truest expression of the Pinot Noir grape. Anne Amie selects only their finest blocks of Pinot noir and gently press the grapes, liberating the free run juice, but not the color or tannins from the skins. It is then barrel-fermented, and aged on its lees in French oak barrels for 18 months. This structured white wine has a backbone of acidity, a voluptuous mid-palate and along, creamy finish. Prismé is named after the word prism - the splitting of white light into its corresponding colors. Anne Amie is doing precisely that in reverse, making a rich, textured white wine from Pinot noir.
The Prisme starts with 100% Pinot noir free run juice that is settled and racked into barrels. It is entirely barrel-fermented in French oak puncheons; lees stirred, allowed partial malolactic fermentation (around 80%) and then aged on its lees for 18 months before bottling.
The aromas is this wine begin with baked apples, fennel, vanilla bean, elderflower, cardamom, candied ginger, creme brulee, then moves to flavors of ripe pears, graham cracker, nutmeg, lemon meringue, and ripe fig, with a lingering finished laced with creamy acidity.
- Item #: i_201095Bottle Size: 750mlA blend of Riesling, Pinot Blanc, Muller-Thurgau, Gewurztraminer, and Chardonnay, this refreshing white blend offers up aromas of elderflower, starfruit, Ranier cherry, lemon drops, quince and a hint of shortbread. Flavors of white strawberry, kumquat, and golden raspberry, lead to a slightly spicy, off-dry, mineral driven and effervescent finish.
- Item #: i_210710Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "Floral and pretty, with compelling nectarine and spiced pear flavors that dance on the finish."
- Item #: i_213780Bottle Size: 750MLCristom Vineyards has produced an estate-grown Pinot Gris since 1996 after the first vines of the 5-acre (2.06 hectare) vineyard were planted in 1993. Planted at a very high density, vines sit on a gentle east-facing slope that extends to the bottom of the property. The sustainably farmed estate fruit is hand harvested and hand sorted.
- Item #: i_247410Bottle Size: 750mlThe 2017 Illahe Pinot Gris is layered with complex fruit and starts with notes of crisp granny smith apple, bright lemon zest, and hints of clove, paired with light notes of papaya and starfruit. Part of the fruit from the 2017 pinot gris is from their estate vineyard and part is from their neighbors at Erratic Oaks Vineyard. Both sites are heavily influenced by the Mount Pisgah weather patterns and soil structures. It is also influenced by the neutral oak it is vinified in, which adds creaminess and texture with lingering flavors of almond butter and a spicy finish of cardamom creates an exciting and flavorful wine that is sure to leave you wanting more.
- Item #: i_241730Bottle Size: 750mlEstablished in 1982, Montinore Estate is a 210-acre Demeter Certified Biodynamic® and Stellar Certified Organic estate that lies at the northern end of the Willamette Valley appellation and along the east-facing slope of the Coastal Range foothills in Oregon.
Montinore's Pinot Gris gives up stone and citrus fruits with a lingering, haunting tropical note. As people have come to expect from of Pinot Gris, the 2014 is an excellent food wine, pairing well with anything from salads to grilled chicken.
- Item #: i_251160Bottle Size: 750mlPike Road Pinot Gris is made from 100% Willamette Valley fruit. Primarily grown on their estate vineyards, the wine also includes smaller lots of fruit grown by their longtime, trusted partners in the Willamette Valley. They believe this "multi-vineyard" approach results in a more complex, flavorful wine. All the fruit for Pike Road Pinot Gris is hand-picked and gently pressed. The juice is then cold fermented in small stainless steel tanks to preserve its delicate aromatics, and finished with a screw-cap so that it tastes as fresh as the day it was bottled.
Aromas of tropical fruit, early peach and lemon meringue pie lead to a juicy, refreshing mouthful of citrus, lychee and baking spice. A subtle suggestion of woodsy autumn leaves complements a rich and rounded texture that ends with a zip of tart green apple.
- Item #: i_277170Bottle Size: 750MLThe 2017 Pinot Gris has a light gold color with a rich aroma of pears and floral notes. The flavors showcase a refreshing acidity, framed by pear notes and delicate anise notes. Juicy and mouthfilling, this wine has a long lasting finish. The Pinot Gris is easy drinking indeed, ready right away! Pair with seafood, particularly salmon and steelhead.
- Item #: i_272640Bottle Size: 750mlThis classic Willamette Valley Pinot Gris is a true expression of both its vintage and the environment in which it was grown. This wine is intensely flavorful with a refreshing, well balanced palate profile. Elusive and aromatic right out of the glass, this Pinot Gris showcases classic varietal aromas along with a streak of minerality and lime zest. Those flavors carry through to the palate, which offers a creamy textural profile backed by refreshing, mineral-drenched acidity and fruit character on the finish.