- Item #: i_200960Bottle Size: 750mlThe Revana Vineyard is located in the Dundee Hills appellation of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. This unique appellation is marked by distinct geographic elements that effectively insulate this region from the dramatic weather variations experienced in other nearby growing areas. True to the appellation, Alexana's 80-acre property possesses an incredibly diverse and complex series of soils and exposures. Located between 360 and 640 feet above sea level, the site has eighteen soil types spread over a combination of rolling hills, steep slopes and some rugged terrain.
Stunning and bright, the Alexana 2014 Riesling is clean, crisp and austere - almost Alsatian-style Riesling. Abounding with green apple and loads of minerals, the texture is rich and expansive. Grapefruit, honeysuckle and a hint of petrol come together to create a complex wine with intense layers and brilliant acidity, perfect for pairing with spicy food.
- Item #: i_201020Bottle Size: 750mlPrisme is the truest expression of the Pinot Noir grape. Anne Amie selects only their finest blocks of Pinot noir and gently press the grapes, liberating the free run juice, but not the color or tannins from the skins. It is then barrel-fermented, and aged on its lees in French oak barrels for 18 months. This structured white wine has a backbone of acidity, a voluptuous mid-palate and along, creamy finish. Prismé is named after the word prism - the splitting of white light into its corresponding colors. Anne Amie is doing precisely that in reverse, making a rich, textured white wine from Pinot noir.
The Prisme starts with 100% Pinot noir free run juice that is settled and racked into barrels. It is entirely barrel-fermented in French oak puncheons; lees stirred, allowed partial malolactic fermentation (around 80%) and then aged on its lees for 18 months before bottling.
The aromas is this wine begin with baked apples, fennel, vanilla bean, elderflower, cardamom, candied ginger, creme brulee, then moves to flavors of ripe pears, graham cracker, nutmeg, lemon meringue, and ripe fig, with a lingering finished laced with creamy acidity.
- Item #: i_201095Bottle Size: 750mlA blend of Riesling, Pinot Blanc, Muller-Thurgau, Gewurztraminer, and Chardonnay, this refreshing white blend offers up aromas of elderflower, starfruit, Ranier cherry, lemon drops, quince and a hint of shortbread. Flavors of white strawberry, kumquat, and golden raspberry, lead to a slightly spicy, off-dry, mineral driven and effervescent finish.
- Item #: i_210710Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "Floral and pretty, with compelling nectarine and spiced pear flavors that dance on the finish."
- Item #: i_213780Bottle Size: 750MLCristom Vineyards has produced an estate-grown Pinot Gris since 1996 after the first vines of the 5-acre (2.06 hectare) vineyard were planted in 1993. Planted at a very high density, vines sit on a gentle east-facing slope that extends to the bottom of the property. The sustainably farmed estate fruit is hand harvested and hand sorted.
- Item #: i_228510Bottle Size: 750mlThe new vintage of Harper Voit Pinot Blanc is here. For the fans of the 2017, the new vintage will not disappoint. Drew Voit is the former winemaker and vineyard manager of Shea Cellars. Drew is now focusing on his own wines, making small amounts of Riesling, Pinot Blanc and Pinot Noir. There are only 300 cases of the new Pinot Blanc. With a little over 200 acres of Pinot Blanc planted in the Willamette Valley there is not a lot of Pinot Blanc around. Drew sources fruit from two vineyards: Amity Vineyard in Eola Amity Hills and Meredith Mitchell in McMinnville. The wine is barrel fermented in used French oak and aged surlie. Pinot Blanc will not blow you away with a powerful nose (like a Chardonnay or Viognier), but they can be exceptionally aromatic and very interesting. Reflecting the beautiful vintage, the fruit quality of the wine is bright, accompanied by laser-like acidity, honeyed aromatics, a savory, complex mid-palate showing good stone fruit, and a lengthy, saline, crisp and clean finish.
- Item #: i_235330Bottle Size: 750mlKing Estate Willamette Valley Pinot Gris, reflects an excellence recognized worldwide. Made with the best selection of grapes each year, the 2015 vintage was sourced primarily from King Estate's certified organic and Biodynamic vineyard as well as a handful of like-minded sustainably-farmed vineyards throughout the Willamette Valley.
This wine has a glistening straw yellow color. The nose bursts with fruit flavors like ripe pear, pineapple and key lime pie with subtle aromas of damp slate and violets. The palate provides a seamless balance of ripe fruit and acidity – an outstanding mouthfeel. Flavors of honeydew, pear, wild honey and lime zest are framed by mineral notes. The finish is clean, long and generous.
- Item #: i_241730Bottle Size: 750mlEstablished in 1982, Montinore Estate is a 210-acre Demeter Certified Biodynamic® and Stellar Certified Organic estate that lies at the northern end of the Willamette Valley appellation and along the east-facing slope of the Coastal Range foothills in Oregon.
Montinore's Pinot Gris gives up stone and citrus fruits with a lingering, haunting tropical note. As people have come to expect from of Pinot Gris, the 2014 is an excellent food wine, pairing well with anything from salads to grilled chicken.
- Item #: i_251710Bottle Size: 750mlFor over a decade, Pinot Noir has been the crown jewel (if you will) of Oregon's wine growing regions. And while that's fine and dandy, it's kind of a bummer that their Pinot Gris is somewhat overlooked. Pinot Gris (also known as Pinot Grigio in Italy) is Oregon’s most widely planted white wine grape, and most can be purchased right under that $15 mark, making them the best value over any other type of white wine out of the state!
For more than three decades, Ponzi has been one of the most consistent producers of quality Pinot Gris in Oregon. They are wonderful stewards of the land, as they employ sustainable farming practices, and have been certified LIVE by the Oregon program for Low Input Viticulture and Enology (this certification recognizes compliance with specific sustainable agricultural practices and products)
- Item #: i_277170Bottle Size: 750MLThe 2017 Pinot Gris has a light gold color with a rich aroma of pears and floral notes. The flavors showcase a refreshing acidity, framed by pear notes and delicate anise notes. Juicy and mouthfilling, this wine has a long lasting finish. The Pinot Gris is easy drinking indeed, ready right away! Pair with seafood, particularly salmon and steelhead.
- Item #: i_272640Bottle Size: 750mlThis classic Willamette Valley Pinot Gris is a true expression of both its vintage and the environment in which it was grown. This wine is intensely flavorful with a refreshing, well balanced palate profile. Elusive and aromatic right out of the glass, this Pinot Gris showcases classic varietal aromas along with a streak of minerality and lime zest. Those flavors carry through to the palate, which offers a creamy textural profile backed by refreshing, mineral-drenched acidity and fruit character on the finish.