- Item #: i_274612Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90Wine Spectator: 90WINERY NOTES - The 2014 sparkling wine vintage in the Willamette Valley was pristine, showcasing the enticing generosity and focused definition the region has to offer. The Pinot Noir dominated blend provides impressive red-fruited dimension to the ripe pear, fig and roast hazelnut. The middle palate is invigorated with dynamic acid backbone and edgy minerality, bringing balance and concentration to the long finish. "
- Item #: i_255934Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 91WINERY NOTES-"At the top of Knudsen Vineyards in the Dundee Hills, at 950 feet of elevation, is where you'll find our 2.5 acre planting of Pinot Meunier. We take advantage of the late ripening spot to retain bright, fresh acidity and mineral edge. The balance of the wine is equally blended between the aforementioned Knudsen Vineyard and our younger, but equally high elevation Spirit Hill Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills. The color is bright, pale salmon pink, while its bouquet is full of rose petal, cherry kernel, and pomegranate. The barrel aging of the red wine component contributes to its savory complexity, while its delicate, creamy bead leads to a long textural finish."
- Item #: i_216111Bottle Size: 750MLWINEMAKER'S NOTES "- The Brut Cuvee is the signature wine of Domaine Carneros, representing the best of Carneros Pinot Noir and Chardonnay in a classic sparkling wine. This powerful yet elegant wine shows off an array of citrus flavors, tropical fruit including pineapple and passion fruit, and a hint of toastiness. It is racy on the palate and long on finish.
- Item #: i_258355Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ENTHUSIAST 93 POINTS - "Wine Enthusiast - "This proves that sparkling wine does not have to be bone-dry to be sophisticated. Although moderately sweet, it is complex in aroma, elegant in texture and balance, rich in flavor and long on the finish. An appealing fresh-bread aroma leads to rich poached-pear flavors. This will be great with an after-dinner cheese course."
- Item #: i_275092Bottle Size: 750MLGenerous aromas of red apple, apricot, and candied lemon layered with fragrances of graham cracker and sourdough bread. Lush flavors coat the palate with cantaloupe, peach, and a hint of vanilla and marzipan. Crisp acidity gives way to a floral, honeyed finish.