All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and the actual product may vary due to producers changing the bottle/label without our knowledge. If you are looking for a specific bottle/label please give us a call 800-331-3005 so we can confirm that we have the specific bottle/label you are looking for. Once the bottle is shipped you will be responsible for the return shipping charges due to a bottle/label change.
- Item #: i_163822Bottle Size: 750MLThis golden tequila is a strong agave intensity. Aromas are high wet cement an pineapple with some pepper and dried floral notes. Sweet and meium mouth feel. Flavors of high sweet caramel and an almost minty, earth agave character can be tasted on the palate. The finish has high sweetness, hot alcohol and a sweet, minty, caramel aftertaste.
- Item #: i_164674Bottle Size: 750ML1921 TEQUILA CREAM 1921 Tequila Cream is a blend of Blanco Tequila and cream- an absolute surprise of delicious richness with delicate Tequila nuance all the way through. The nose is full and the scents are definitely sweet-- white cake batter, arroz con leche, sweetened-condensed milk and marzipan. Amidst the copious luxury of this exquisite liqueur, flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg, coffee, roasted almond and a clean Tequila are found. 1921 Cream is a great liqueur that should be sought out and savoredimmediately as a perfect accompaniment to pan dulce (sweet bread) or fruit (citrus or berries) for dessert, served as a cordial, with coffee or tea (or put it in) or in a cocktail. Regularly priced $29.99.
- Item #: i_163823Bottle Size: 750MLORIGINAL PRICE $$45.99 The initial nose is strong and pungent with alot of intensity, yet complex and full of character. The aromas have high wet cement agave woven together with tropical fruit, along with moderate oak and a skosh of chamomile.Low sweetness with medioum mouth feel. THe flavors are delicately balanced with earthy agave, toasty oak, and caramel with light chamomile adn pepper. The finish is hot with medium bitterness folowed by an earthy agave and caramel aftertaste.
- Item #: i_115153Bottle Size: 750mlGold Medal - 2019 Spirits Tasting Competition
21Seeds was started by three women who wanted to create an ALL-NATURAL, fresh, and flavorful infused Tequila that wasn't too sweet. Delicious, bright and crisp with a floral and citrus nose, our Grapefruit Hibiscus starts with our smooth Blanco tequila; we then infuse with real fruit and you can taste the difference! Enjoy on the rocks, as a Seed + Soda or in lower calorie SkinnySeed cocktails.
- Item #: i_115152Bottle Size: 750mlDouble Gold Medal & Best in Show Flavored Tequila - 2019 Spirits Tasting Competition
21Seeds was started by three women who wanted to create an ALL-NATURAL, flavorful infused Tequila that wasn't too sweet. Delicious and bright with the nose of freshly picked fruit, our Valencia Orange starts with our smooth Blanco tequila; we then infuse with real fruit and you can taste the difference! Enjoy on the rocks, as a Seed + Soda or in lower calorie SkinnySeed cocktails.
- Item #: i_101822Bottle Size: 750mlTalk about life being a bowl of cherries. Introducing 360 vodka's newest eco-friendly flavor - 360 Bing Cherry. Made from quadruple-distilled, five-times filtered vodka, this is a true American original. The deep-red Bing cherry has been an American classic since 1870, when it was first grown in Oregon. Today, juicy Bings are the most popular North American cherry. 360 Vodka salutes America's heritage with the vibrantly fruit, smoothly sweet 360 Bing Cherry. In shots or mixed drinks, think of it as Bing...with a zing.
- Item #: i_167817Bottle Size: 750MLThe 360 Vodka company is proudly taking steps to be as eco-friendly as they can be and still make tasty beverages. They are reducing their carbon footprint with attention to production methods, packaging-- glass, paper and ink, recycling and using recycled goods as much as possible. The Double Chocolate vodka is creamy, rich, chocolaty excellence, bursting with real tasting chocolate goodness. It is perfect in any situation where some chocolate is needed. Try this chilled, marinate strawberries in it, make a tasty beverage-you decide-- just think chocolate.
- Item #: i_167820Bottle Size: 750MLPlain vanilla? No way. Introducing the creme de la creme of the world's most popular flavor. 360's new eco-friendly Madagascar Vanilla uses the vanilla beans grown on the small island of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean - the premium spot for the most sought-after variety of this sweetly seductive flavor. Made from quadruple-distilled, five-times filtered vodka for the richest, smoothest most complex vanilla with a slightly sweet finish. One sip and you'll never think of vanilla as plain again.
- Item #: i_100263Bottle Size: 750mlThe 360 Vodka company is proudly taking steps to be as eco-friendly as they can be and still make tasty beverages. They are reducing their carbon footprint with attention to production methods, packaging-- glass, paper and ink, recycling and using recycled goods as much as possible. Expect fantastic flavors - - the Peach does not disappoint!
- Item #: i_164805Bottle Size: 750ML4 Copas Añejo is pure and authentic, the ultimate taste experience. 4 Copas Añejo isaged in American White Oak carefully charred and refined in taste. The Añejo, a crowning achievement, was the special creation of Sebastian Melendrez and his all-star team whose work spanned seven years. In the mouth, it is ever so soft and pleasant with sweet texture. The nose is harmonious and elegant with aromas of dry fruit, hints of cherry, peach, apricot and rose petals, special and purely organic. It is best to approach this special Tequila as a scotch or cognac drinker would, raising your level of expectation to meet the agave flavored purity. Expect to be in love with the experience upon the very first sip.
Color: Deep amber color with golden and orange hues, great body.
Nose/Aroma: The first impression has intense notes like burned vanilla, tobacco, nuts, coffee and maple, developed in aging in the American oak barrel.The sweet cooked agave aroma, dry fruit like peach, apricot and cherry, rose petals integrate the personality of 4 copas Añejo. Harmonious and elegant.
Taste/Mouthfeel: In the mouth it is sweet and soft. Flavors present are burned vanilla, tobacco, nuts, maple and cooked agave.The mouthfeel is intense. The after taste is sweet.?
Aging: 1 year 6months in used american oak (Whisky barrels)
- Item #: i_166347Bottle Size: 750ML4 Copas Blanco is at one with its organic agave taste. To experience one is to experience the other. It is the foundation of 4 Copas pure agave taste with all impurities eliminated and none added from source to distillation. To best enjoy while envisioning the farm to distillation and bottling process, chill to 16 degrees then let the product breathe in the glass to allow the full fruit of the tequila to roll gently across your palate. A rush of natural fruit flavor cues will connect you to its organic and pure roots.
Color: Crystalline, silver color with light gray hues and heavy body.
Nose/Aroma: The first impression is sweet and balanced. The aromas present are butter, intense cooked agave, mint, delicate vanilla and white chocolate. Notes of black pepper and citrus like grapefruit and lemon, fresh fruit like pear and peach are develo- ped to achieve the style the Blanco.
Taste/Mouthfeel: Sweetness and silkiness to the palate. The personality is full body in mouth. Its prominent flavors are cooked agave, vanilla and white chocolate in the mouth. The finish is sweet.
- Item #: i_115936Bottle Size: 1.75LScotch Whisky Advent Calendar 5th Edition (2018) We're not like the others. we hand pick the barrels of whisky in scotland ourselves. The majority of the scotch whiskies in this calendar have never been seen before and will not be seen again. they are single-barrel bottlings exclusive to our calendar and you. Give yourself the gift of a rare selection of 25 whiskies hand-picked to give you the experience of how unique and complex whisky can be. Each Edition comes with: • 25 x 50ml bottles of Single Cask and limited Edition Scotch Whiskies (all independently bottled) • Edition Unique Whisky tasting glass • Keepsake tasting note booklet • Feature distillery postcard • Collector’s lapel pin
- Item #: i_166152Bottle Size: 750MLABERFELDY 12 YEAR 80PROOF THE HEART OF DEWARS
Aberfeldy Distillery, built by the Dewar family, opened in 1898 in the town of Aberfeldy, in Highland Perthshire - the very heart of Scotland. Aberfeldy Distillery was purposely built to produce the high quality Highland Single Malt, with its characteristic heather-honey note, that lies at the heart of Dewar's balanced blends. Although reserved for decades exclusively for creating Dewar's blends, this exceptional single malt, Aberfeldy, is now being released in limited quantities. Aberfeldy 12 Year Old is noted for its heather honey nose, full body and well rounded taste. The finish is dry and elegant with pronounced perfumed, spicy characteristics and a hint of orange peel. Experts define Aberfeldy 12 as having attributes of premium malts with longer age.