All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and the actual product may vary due to producers changing the bottle/label without our knowledge. If you are looking for a specific bottle/label please give us a call 800-331-3005 so we can confirm that we have the specific bottle/label you are looking for. Once the bottle is shipped you will be responsible for the return shipping charges due to a bottle/label change.
- Item #: i_162108Bottle Size: 750MLDark brown 100% agave tequila. Light agave intensity. Very high oak and moderate caramel aromas with notes of slight earth and spice. This tequila has a medium mouth feel, and a sweet, pure caramel flavor with lots of oak and smoke. The finish is all sweetness, of medium length, and just tingly with alcohol.
- Item #: i_115301Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleThe aroma is of butterscotch, vanilla and toasted coconut, peppery notes with cinnamon and candied fruit. It is exceptionally smooth, rounded, with a soft agave taste-first sweet, then dry, with a long complex finish.
- Item #: i_164699Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottle100% Agave. The aroma is soft, sweet, floraly, with fruity and agave scents. It has a clean, delicate, balanced and smooth mouthfeel.
- Item #: i_162308Bottle Size: 1.75LIntroducing the 1800 Ultimate Margarita, the ONLY ready to serve Margarita made with 100% Blue Agave Tequila. Made from a refreshing combination of lime and citrus flavours that are distinctly lighter and semi-sweet, successfully replicating the taste of the ultimate Margarita that is served in your favourite restaurant. It's ready whenever you are! Just add the ice!
- Item #: i_163822Bottle Size: 750MLThis golden tequila is a strong agave intensity. Aromas are high wet cement an pineapple with some pepper and dried floral notes. Sweet and meium mouth feel. Flavors of high sweet caramel and an almost minty, earth agave character can be tasted on the palate. The finish has high sweetness, hot alcohol and a sweet, minty, caramel aftertaste.
- Item #: i_163824Bottle Size: 750MLStrong and pungent nose with alot of intensity and smooth complexity. The nose presents a combination of classic Los Altos wet cement agave with moderate pepper, chamomile, and slight citrus. Low sweetness and medium mouth feel. Wet cement agave flavors with a caramel sweetness dominate the palate, overriding the moderate floral and spice components. The finish has low sweetness with medium bitterness, hot alcohol, and a tangy agave aftertaste.
- Item #: i_115151Bottle Size: 750mlSilver Medal - 2019 Spirits Tasting Competition
21Seeds was started by three women who wanted to create an ALL-NATURAL, fresh, and flavorful infused Tequila that wasn't too sweet. Delicious, bright and crisp with a Cucumber nose and a Jalapeno finish, we start with our smooth Blanco tequila, then infuse with real fruit and you can taste the difference! Enjoy on the rocks, as a Seed + Soda or in lower calorie SkinnySeed cocktails.
- Item #: i_115153Bottle Size: 750mlGold Medal - 2019 Spirits Tasting Competition
21Seeds was started by three women who wanted to create an ALL-NATURAL, fresh, and flavorful infused Tequila that wasn't too sweet. Delicious, bright and crisp with a floral and citrus nose, our Grapefruit Hibiscus starts with our smooth Blanco tequila; we then infuse with real fruit and you can taste the difference! Enjoy on the rocks, as a Seed + Soda or in lower calorie SkinnySeed cocktails.
- Item #: i_115152Bottle Size: 750mlDouble Gold Medal & Best in Show Flavored Tequila - 2019 Spirits Tasting Competition
21Seeds was started by three women who wanted to create an ALL-NATURAL, flavorful infused Tequila that wasn't too sweet. Delicious and bright with the nose of freshly picked fruit, our Valencia Orange starts with our smooth Blanco tequila; we then infuse with real fruit and you can taste the difference! Enjoy on the rocks, as a Seed + Soda or in lower calorie SkinnySeed cocktails.
- Item #: i_166347Bottle Size: 750ML4 Copas Blanco is at one with its organic agave taste. To experience one is to experience the other. It is the foundation of 4 Copas pure agave taste with all impurities eliminated and none added from source to distillation. To best enjoy while envisioning the farm to distillation and bottling process, chill to 16 degrees then let the product breathe in the glass to allow the full fruit of the tequila to roll gently across your palate. A rush of natural fruit flavor cues will connect you to its organic and pure roots.
Color: Crystalline, silver color with light gray hues and heavy body.
Nose/Aroma: The first impression is sweet and balanced. The aromas present are butter, intense cooked agave, mint, delicate vanilla and white chocolate. Notes of black pepper and citrus like grapefruit and lemon, fresh fruit like pear and peach are develo- ped to achieve the style the Blanco.
Taste/Mouthfeel: Sweetness and silkiness to the palate. The personality is full body in mouth. Its prominent flavors are cooked agave, vanilla and white chocolate in the mouth. The finish is sweet.
- Item #: i_166348Bottle Size: 750ML4 Copas Reposado this flavorful selection of 4 Copas takes the artfully crafted product and ages the juices an additional 9 months to enrich and enhance the pure agave flavor cues—so pleasing in the Blanco—to new and surprising levels of taste. The Editors of Wine and Spirits Magazine have specifically called out the Reposado vanilla, coconut and gently cooked agave flavor cues.
Color: Bright golden color with silver hues and great body.
Nose/Aroma: Intense aroma has been obtained in American oak barrels like vanilla, caramel, coconut and maple. The cooked agave is intense and sweet; the herbal aroma like mint, orange, lemon and grapefruit fresh has developed the 4 copas Reposado style – Balanced and elegant.
Taste/Mouthfeel: Intense aroma has been obtained in American oak barrels like vanilla, caramel, coconut and maple. The cooked agave is intense and sweet; the herbal aroma like mint, orange, lemon and grapefruit fresh has developed the 4 copas Reposado style – Balanced and elegant.
Aging: 9 Months in used American Oak (Whisky Barrels) finish with an almond like astringency.
- Item #: i_107326Bottle Size: 750mlKeeping to our roots, Abre Ojos Tequila is produced only in small batches where each process is carried out slowly and carefully to ensure the highest quality. Our tequila is made from 100% Blue Weber Agave which are grown naturally without pesticides or fertilizers in the Lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico. It can take up to 10-12 years for each agave plant to ripen before harvesting. Once mature, our agave is cooked in a traditional brick oven, fermented in the open air, and twice distilled before being bottled and hand-labled in the historical town of Tequila, Mexico.
An experience not easily found in other brands, our Tequilas are balanced: Smooth while retaining rich earthy complexities found in our region of agave farms.
-Agave Region: Estate grown in the Lowlands of Jalisco
-Agave Percent: 100% All Natural Blue Weber (pesticide and fertilizer free)
-Cooking: Traditional Brick Oven up to 72 hours
-Juice Extraction: Mechanical Shredder (diffuser not used during any of the processing)
-Fermentation: Natural open air
-Distillation: 2 times distilled in Alambique stills
-Aging: Rested up to 6 months in American Oak (used whiskey barrels)
-Alcohol Content: 40% ALC. by vol/80 proof
TASTING NOTES: Deep rich agave aromas with flavors of salted caramel, vanilla, chocolate, and tropical bananas. Slight essence of oak, followed by a very pleasant lingering finish.
San Francisco World Spirits Competition - SILVER MEDAL
Tequila Aficionado - BRAND OF PROMISE