All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and the actual product may vary due to producers changing the bottle/label without our knowledge. If you are looking for a specific bottle/label please give us a call 800-331-3005 so we can confirm that we have the specific bottle/label you are looking for. Once the bottle is shipped you will be responsible for the return shipping charges due to a bottle/label change.
- Item #: i_162770Bottle Size: 750ml50% Aged (3 years) Straight Malt Whiskey, 30% Aged (7 years) Stout Whiskey and 20% Aged (3 years) Pilsner Whiskey. Flavor profile: Warm aromas of baking spices (nutmeg, clove, cinnamon, allspice) and oak-smoked malted barley. French and American Oak impart flavors from smoky, toasted vanilla to dark roasted coffee.
- Item #: i_195622Bottle Size: EACHTHIS IS A PRE-SALE WITH THE ITEM SCHEDULED TO ARRIVE ON JUNE 1st.
Marko Karakasevic double distilled this whiskey in Charbay's Copper Alambic Charentais Pot Still.
Charbay R5 is distilled from bottle-ready Racer 5 IPA beer from Bear RepublicR Brewery in Northern California.
This hoppy American IPA is a full bodied beer brewed from American pale and crystal malts, and heavily hopped with Chinook, Cascade, Columbus and Centennial hops.
Marko chose Gold Medal winning Racer 5 because in his opinion it is the definition of Northern California IPA: upfront & aromatic hops, malty, great dose of bittering hops, high quality two row barley, balanced and a smooth, clean finish. All of these flavors translate into the whiskey.
Lot No. 5 was distilled in July 2013; 10 Barrel Release.
Aged in French Oak for five years.
Flavor profile: Aromas of toasted cinnamon, honeysuckle and flowers. Front– cloves, all spice & floral notes. Mid– tobacco and earthiness. Finish– herbaceous, long sweet finish with hints of mulling spices.
Racer 5 Whiskey History: Marko wanted to distill whiskey from his favorite beer, Racer 5 IPA from Bear Republic. He talked to the Norgrove family (Bear Republic is family owned and operated, as is Charbay) about the concept and a new friendship was immediately sparked. Charbay R5 is the brainchild of Marko after four years of extensive research with the Bear Republic team.
- Item #: i_103953Bottle Size: 750mlDistilled from bottle-ready Bear Republic Big Bear Black Stout by 13th generation Master Distiller, Marko Karakasevic. Flavor profile: dried apricot, honeysuckle, vanilla, roasted coffee, orange zest, hints of cardamom, chocolate malt, rich and chewy, brown spice.
"Mind-boggingly good!" NY Times
- Item #: i_101391Bottle Size: 750mlRogue Oregon Single Malt is made entirely from barley grown by Rogue on their own 250 acre Tygh Valley farm. Not only do they grow their own grain, they also malt, roast and smoke the barley in house. Rogue Farms Oregon Single Malt Whiskey opens with an attractive aroma of floral honey, peach and mango. Medium-to-full bodied, the aromas slowly transition to lush, ripe fruit and brown spice.
- Item #: i_104632Bottle Size: 750MLNamed after a famous battle in Irish history, Clontarf offers two kinds of Irish Whiskey. Here is a look at their tasty blend. The aromas include dried stone fruit, straw, rough leather, oily nuts and stewed lemon with honey and clove. The flavors begin gentle with sunflower oil, weak tea with honey, treacle, toffee and caramel, then grow to a dry, fruity spiciness that is vibrant and toothsome. The finish is short, with a supple creamy caramel that lingers showing more oily nuts and wood;. Try Clontarf Black Label neat, on the rocks or in a tasty adult beverage.
- Item #: i_167060Bottle Size: 750MLFor hundreds of years, farmers took their excess produce and turned it into liquid gold to help supplement their income. It was a time-honored tradition and the Conecuh Ridge is an area that was renowned for its illegal whiskey-making. At one point, Federal agencies said it had the heaviest concentration of stills in the US. So, Clyde took to “branch farming” as he liked to call it.
With one eye on his still and the other watching out for the law, Mr. Clyde crafted his own particular style of whiskey. Much of it sold unaged, right from the still as White Lightening. Some of his 'Shine was laid down in charred oak barrels for special aging. He spent his life perfecting the art of small batch whiskey making surrounded by the Alabama pines of the Conecuh Ridge in Bullock County, AL. Constantly experimenting with different whole grains and production methods, he developed what came to be known as "Mr. Clyde's Special Reserve". Working in small batches and with the best local ingredients, like a hint of apples, Clyde produced his warm, amber whiskey. In the deep South, there remain folk who still keep unmarked bottles of Mr. Clyde's Special Reserve tucked away as carefully as family Bibles and precious photographs.
Allow the warmth and aroma of Clyde May's Whiskey to transport you down the red-clay roads of Alabama to a simpler time. In a manufactured world, isn't nice to know that some things in life stay true to their roots? There is no way whiskey this good was born in a lab. Clyde May's. The Original Craft Whiskey.
BevX Tasting Notes - The color is deep, glimmering bronze with perfect clarity. The generous aromatics are loaded with rich caramel, dried orchard fruits, toffee, butterscotch, nutmeg, spicy rye notes, maple, and candied orange peel. The palate is harmonious and seamless being dry with a pepper edge while offering enough viscosity to give the whiskey length and depth. It finishes with a complex black pepper accent and hints of anise and toasted oak. Sip it straight or make the best Manhattan you’ve ever had.
- Item #: i_106512Bottle Size: 750mlCollingwood Hand-Crafted Canadian Whisky is made from a blend of just two whiskies, each of which is distilled three times through the distillery's own copper pot stills. After distillation, the blended whisky is double-barreled, or finished, in toasted casks coopered from Canadian maple trees. Maple trees have a unique natural chemistry that helps Collingwood Rye maintain an "exemplary taste," says Chris Morris, Canadian Mist's master distiller. Unlike other sources of wood, maple has only trace amounts of calcium, potassium or tannic acid " all of which react harshly with the natural acids found in rye whiskies. In addition, the flavorful maple trees contribute a slightly sweet yet authentic flavor profile to the whisky.
After its secondary rest in maple-coopered casks, Collingwood Hand-Crafted Canadian Whisky is brought to proof with spring water sourced from Georgian Bay. As a result, the whisky has a stunning aroma, with hints of graham cracker, vanilla and oak, as well as a slight floral scent. The whisky is incredibly smooth on the palate, with notes of creamy butterscotch, maple and brown sugar. The finish is lingering and soft, displaying flavors of applesauce, cinnamon and cedar wood.
- Item #: i_164658Bottle Size: 750MLPEATED SINGLE MALTIRISH WHISKEY 80PF Connemara 12 Year Old Irish whiskey. If it is Irish Whiskey you crave then look no further because the Cooley Distillery has hit the nail on the head with this whiskey. The whiskey is distilled in copper pot stills then aged for 12 years in American oak barrels from Kentucky. This is the older brother to regular Connemara peated whiskey and the extra age shows how much a little extra time in some oak can make an astonishing difference. When one noses the whiskey one might find smoke, cider and light anise tones. The mouthfeel is full and rich with soft oak, dried apricots and just the slightest hint of basil. The finish is very pleasant with mists of salt, peat and cherries. This is a very well made whiskey.
- Item #: i_106380Bottle Size: 750MLConnemara Peated Single Malt Irish Whiskey captures the beauty of its region while reviving its traditions. This rare and original find among Irish whiskeys is a single malt, beautifully gilded in peat reek. Managing Director of Cooley Distillery, David Hynes and chairman John Teeling resurrected the traditional Irish custom of drying the malted barley over peat fires with this peated single malt. The smoke rising through the malted barley during this drying process confers the whiskey with a distinct peaty flavour and aroma. These traditional distilling methods combined with natural ingredients and long years in oak casks continue to create a whiskey that is simply exceptional!
- Item #: 105172Bottle Size: 750mlCoppersea Raw Rye Whisky is made from grains sourced from local Hudson Valley farms, which are floor malted and fermented in 500-gallon sour mash tubs. The resulting mash is then distilled through two hand-made Hoga Portuguese copper stills, which are powered by direct fire (as opposed to steam, which is used to power most modern stills). As a result, Coppersea Raw Rye Whisky has a hearty aroma of banana and cassia bark, which leads to a palate filled with citrus peel, burnt sugar and notes of rum. The finish is smooth and vegetal, with lasting floral notes which continue to surprise.
- Item #: i_109454Bottle Size: 750MLCORSAIR SINGLE BARREL TRIPLE SMOKE POT DISTILLED AMERICAN MALT WHISKEY FROM CHERRY,BEECHWOOD,AND PEAT SMOKED BARLEY 80PF BOWLING GREEN KENTUCKY
- Item #: i_103748Bottle Size: 750mlThere was a time when every town had a distillery making rye whiskey. Crater Lake Rye Whiskey hopes to revive the tradition of these small family brands that were lost during Prohibition. Crafted from 95% rye grain and pure Cascade Mountain water, the character of our rye is rich with deep toffee notes and a peppery spice that defines true American rye whiskey.
- Item #: i_105980Bottle Size: 750mlTo create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are hand-selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with Regal Gala Apples and apple flavors. The result is a delicious Canadian whisky balanced with notes of crisp apple flavor.