All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and the actual product may vary due to producers changing the bottle/label without our knowledge. If you are looking for a specific bottle/label please give us a call 800-331-3005 so we can confirm that we have the specific bottle/label you are looking for. Once the bottle is shipped you will be responsible for the return shipping charges due to a bottle/label change.
- Item #: i_106876Bottle Size: 750mlNose: Buttery and sweet with notes of tropical fruits, citrus, marmalade, toast and custard.
Palate: Spicy and tingling on the tongue with oak-led spices, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice, creamy pineapple and hints of coconut alongside toasted barley.
Finish: Good length with some oaky dryness and tropical fruit.
- Item #: i_164524Bottle Size: 750MLApril 2009 marked the re-launch of the already popular 12 year old, as part of the Glendronach core range. This superb richly sherried single malt is matured for at least 12 years in a combination of the finest Spanish Pedro Ximinez and Oloroso sherry casks. Non-chill filtered, of natural colour and bottled at 43%, the GlenDronach 12 year old Original is a sweet, creamy dram. APPEARANCE: Deep-amber red gold. NOSE: Sweet, creamy vanilla, with hints of ginger. Autumn fruits. PALATE: Rich, creamy, silky-smooth. Warm, rich oak and sherry sweetness, full mouth feel, raisins, soft fruits. Spicy with medium length and a dry finish. FINISH: Long, full and firm, slightly nutty. International Wine & Spirits Competition 2009 and 2011 Silver Quality Award Winner
- Item #: i_168026Bottle Size: 750MLApril 2009 marked the return on the iconic older expressions as part of the GlenDronach core range - including the third expression, the 18 year old, now under the new name of Allardice. This exceptional single sherried malt is non chill filtered and of natural colour. Matured in the finest Spanish Oloroso sherry casks and bottled at 46%, this sublime richly sherried malt is truly unforgettable. APPEARANCE: Bright deep gold with a tawny centre. NOSE: Lovely and sweet. Fudge, fruit compote and glacier morello cherries. Fabulous complexity. PALATE: Remarkable flavours of stewed fruits and all-spice. Aged Oloroso and toasted walnut bread combined with chocolate orange. FINISH: Tremendously complex and long.
- Item #: i_102369Bottle Size: 750mlMatured in a combination of the finest Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez sherry casks for a minimum of 21 years, the 'Parliament' continues the great GlenDronach tradition of offering fruit-laden intensity in its single malts. Bottled at 48%, the 'Parliament' is non chill filtered and of natural color. Deep amber with a cherry wood sheen. A delicate mix of ripe autumnal fruits - notably blackberries and red plums. Rich Oloroso sherry and candied orange segments. Spiced oatmeal biscuits and toasted oak fragrances bring excellent weight and balance. Resolute flavors of fine Oloroso sherry and bitter chocolate sauce, which has been spread liberally over homemade plum pudding. This is all infused with fabulous spicy notes - cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg. Full bodied with smooth tannins and a long and lingering finish.
- Item #: i_168025Bottle Size: 750MLApril 2009 marked the return on the iconic older expressions as part of the GlenDronach core range - including the 15 year old, now under the new name of Revival. Renowned amongst many whisky enthusiasts around the world, this remarkable and full bodied malt is matured for a minimum of 15 years in the finest Oloroso sherry casks. Bottled at 46%, the GlenDronach Revival is non chill filtered and of natural colour. A truly excellent single malt. APPEARANCE: Deep gold with a lovely mahogany heart. NOSE: Incredible concentration of aromas. Treacle toffee and chocolate orange. Nutty notes and vanilla. PALATE: A very dynamic and full bodied dram. Chewy with coffee, chocolate and treacle scones. FINISH: A veritable feast to enliven the senses. ADDITIONAL ACCOLADES 2012 NY World Wine and Spirits: Bronze Medal IWSC 2009 Gold Best in Class
- Item #: i_111370Bottle Size: 750MLGlenfarclas 105 Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky was initially developed in 1968 by George S. Grant, who decided to bottle a barrel of Glenfarclas Whisky at cask strength as a Christmas gift for family and friends. Today, the whisky represents one of the most classic and elegant Glenfarclas labels, and continues to be bottled at cask strength. It has a deep, golden color, along with an aroma of apples, pears and dark coffee. With a touch of water, the aroma fades into notes of rich spices, oak and sherry on the palate, and leads to a long, smooth finish with a lingering smoky flavor.
- Item #: i_163913Bottle Size: 750MLGlenfarclas 10 Years Old 40% Vol.
Colour: Vibrant straw-gold
Nose: Tempting sherry-sweet malty tones combine with delicate smokiness, releasing subtle spices. Warming the glass reveals honey, vanilla and pear drops.
Flavour: Delicately light, with a mouth-watering combination of maltiness, smokiness and sherry sweetness. Hints of dried fruit, vanilla, cinnamon and cloves tempt the taste buds further.
Finish: Long, smooth and spicy, with a delicious, yet delicate, lingering smokiness.
Comment: Gloriously smooth, yet with the depth and finish you would normally only expect of a much older dram. A wonderfully sherried whisky, and an excellent aperitif.
- Item #: i_162498Bottle Size: 750ml12 Years Old 43% Vol.
Colour: Vibrant amber-gold.
Nose: Fresh and beautifully light, sherried fruit combined with a tempting spicy sweetness and a hint of sappy oak.
Flavour: Full bodied, delightful sherried fruit, with oak, a hint of peat and delicious sweet sensations.
Finish: Long and flavoursome, with a lingering spiceness.
Comment: An excellent introduction to the distillery style. Glenfarclas means Glen of the Green Grassland, and the freshness on the nose reminds me of grassland in spring. So, for me, this is the ‘farclas’ aroma. In 2006 this was named the ‘Best Sherried Whisky’ in the Single Malt World Cup. More recently Glenfarclas 12 Years Old won Gold at the Stockholm Beer & Whisky Festival in 2007 and again in 2008.
- Item #: i_111420Bottle Size: 750ML25 Years Old 43% Vol.
Colour: Amber with dark gold highlights.
Nose: Complex, yet refined, delicately peated, with fresh tempting aromas of marmalade, honey, freshly ground coffee, sherry and nuts. Some oaky tannins.
Flavour: Full-bodied and robust, the sherry and the oak fight for your attention yet neither is overpowering. A powerful nutty smokiness.
Finish: Intense, long lasting, dry smoky and malty. A beautiful dark Belgium chocolate taste at the back of your mouth to complete the flavour of the 25 Years Old.
Comment: A great after-dinner whisky so rich and full that it is a dessert in itself, with a finish that goes on forever.
- Item #: i_105876Bottle Size: 750mlAutumn Straw Gold in Color. A rich powerful nose. Once past the over 60% nose there is a rich fresh sherry, vanillas, light spiciness, cooking treacle. Even some light tannins present too. A very creamy whisky, coats your mouth with a lovely layer of toffee, fudge and honey. You would never believe that this whisky has such a high percentage of alcohol. A relatively short finish that definately leaves you wanting more. This particular whisky was picked by the staff at Hi-Time Wine Cellars. 95.4 proof--- 273 bottles in this cask.
- Item #: i_111470Bottle Size: 750MLNose: Grain. Slightly floral, mineralic. Spirity, orchard fruit, malty, honey. Citrus develops.
Palate: Light, floral, spices. Very smooth.
Finish: Sweet, touch of oak and general fruit, oily.
Overall: Stereotypical Speyside. Consistent - a good benchmark.
- Item #: i_107190Bottle Size: 750mlThis new release from Glenfiddich was aged 14 years in Bourbon Barrels and finished in deep-charred new American oak barrels. It's a great example of how well the Scots and Yanks can get on-- the Bourbon sweetness matches quite well with the tasty Highland character of the Glenfiddich in a brothers-in-arms type of personification.
The nose is both spicy and sweet, showcasing a good amount of rye character, as summer fruits and Scotch grains are uplifted by toffee and vanilla with a breeze from a Highland hillside in the background. The palate starts sweet and rich, with a viscous mouthfeel and bright vanilla, toffee and candied pecan flavors. Brown spices and a touch of heat (bottled at 43% ABV) come up mid-palate while the finish sweetens again with caramel cream and warmed grains. Enjoy this neat for sure, or with a capful of spring water or 1 cube.
- Item #: i_162562Bottle Size: 750MLA 15 year old matured in American bourbon, Portuguese sherry and virgin oak. The whisky was then married in a Solera vat. This is a great staple 15 year old from the Glenfiddich distillery.
Nose: Sherry, citrus - orange in particular, dry wood. Slight suggestion of smoke?
Palate: Medium, sherry, raisins. Fruitcake, spices, sweetness.
Finish: Candied fruits, raisins, spices, Christmas pudding, oak takes over.
- Item #: i_162563Bottle Size: 750MLThis 18 year old from Glenfiddich's core range was matured in a mix of Oloroso sherry and bourbon casks.
Nose: Loads of fruit. Zesty grapefruit, baked toffee apples. Dry, chocolate Flake-y wood and cinnamon.
Palate: Candied fruits and Glenfiddich freshness balances richer notes of dried apricot, more cinnamon and toffee, ginger and dry Sherry.
Finish: Peels and a touch of salted toffee.
Overall: A wonderfully rich and enjoyable Glenfiddich single malt.
- Item #: i_114129Bottle Size: 750mlThe Glenfiddich Experimental Series, as we saw last year with the popular Winter Storm whisky that was finished in ex-Canadian ice wine barrels, is a line extension which gives this Scotch whisky distillery some room to tinker around with. Another bottling is now hitting retail, this time taking smoky spirit and finishing it in ex-rum barrels.
The new Glenfiddich Fire & Cane, according to those behind it, brings together "smoky whisky" and non-peated malts that had been aging in ex-bourbon barrels and finishes the mixture in ex-Latin rum casks. The resulting 43% ABV expression has what's described as "campfire smokiness and toffee sweetness" and is non-age statement in nature.
"This new single malt truly encapsulates the spirit of experimentation," said Brian Kinsman, Glenfiddich Malt Master, in a prepared statement. "We started with a question – what would happen if we did something with peat that we had not done before? The answer is an unconventional and unexpected whisky, one that is truly surprising. During the tastings, some experienced the unusual smoky notes, while others tasted toffee flavors – this phenomenon can be attributed to the Scotch spending three months in sweet rum casks. It's a bold combination, which I'm sure will appeal and intrigue single malt enthusiasts as well as those looking to try something new and different."
Fire & Cane comes in a special bottle whose glass changes from a black/brown base to clear when displaying the enclosed golden colored whisky. It is set to price around $50, and you’ll find some official tasting notes below for your consideration.
Nose: Billowing soft peat notes, like distant smoke on the wind. Rich sweet toffee with zesty fresh fruit notes and spiciness.
Taste: Like a Highland peat campfire, with oak notes and toffee. Sharp green fruit, sweet baked apple and soft smoke.
Finish: Lingering smokiness and sweetness
- Item #: i_105463Bottle Size: 750mlWe've seen the Revival and the Evolution, and now Glenglassaugh are adding a peated expression to their range. The Torfa (which refers to the Old Norse word for turf or peat) has been matured in ex-bourbon barrels and weighs in at 20 PPM. We love to see that Glenglassaugh is back up and running again after being closed for over 20 years, and they've even got enough momentum to try new things, as this is their first peated single malt Scotch whisky!
Nose: Smoke and citrus in equal measures, with sweet spice happily sitting between the two.
Palate: Not overtly smoky. It's definitely got its coastal elements, but the fruity notes of melon, apple and yet more citrus make it a rather sweet dram, balanced by warming barley.
Finish: Smoke lasts to the end.
Overall: A good introduction to peated whisky for those looking to get a taste of smoky goodness.