All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and the actual product may vary due to producers changing the bottle/label without our knowledge. If you are looking for a specific bottle/label please give us a call 800-331-3005 so we can confirm that we have the specific bottle/label you are looking for. Once the bottle is shipped you will be responsible for the return shipping charges due to a bottle/label change.
- Item #: i_165910Bottle Size: 750MLOur innovative and highly acclaimed blended malt whisky returns in a new edition. Made from Highland malt whiskies which we age in bespoke casks with new French oak heads of varying toast levels. It yields a malt whisky of richness and complexity.
- Item #: i_164877Bottle Size: 750MLTHE PEAT MONSTER VATTED MALT 92PF
For those who love big, rich, peaty and smoky malt whiskies, this is your whisky. Bottled at 46%, "The Peat Monster" combines extremely smoky malt whisky from Islay with medium-peated Highland whiskies to create a balanced and approachable monster, but a monster nonetheless. Enjoy!
Peat Monster is bottled at 46%. It is not chill filtered and contains no colour additives. The whisky is composed primarily of Caol Ila 10-11 years old and Ardmore 12-17 years old. The whisky is married for several months in ex-bourbon First Refill American oak casks. The marrying allows the intense smokiness of Caol Ila to be beautifully balanced by Ardmore's milder, sweeter notes.
Appearance: Light golden colour.Nose: Intense smoke.Taste: Full-bodied, smoky and slightly sweet. Some maltiness and fruit.Finish: Long, peaty and smoky finish.
- Item #: i_105989Bottle Size: 750mlOne of the three official Craigellachie bottlings released in 2014, their 13 year old single malt Scotch whisky handsomely shows off the bold, robust character of the distillery's output. Oodles of dynamic fruit notes with a distinctive current of smoke running through the middle. Single malt Craigellachie hasn't been seen much outside of indie bottlings recently, so this is an ace return to our glasses from the distillery!
- Item #: i_105991Bottle Size: 750mlCraigellachie 23 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky is the oldest distillery bottling yet to be released by Craigellachie. The whisky has a bold, salty seaside aroma bolstered by lemon, garden herbs and oak, which leads to a hearty palate filled with notes of pear, citrus zest, iodine and toasted marshmallows. The finish is long and dry, with additional notes of oak, cranberries, pepper and baking spices which linger.
- Item #: i_167794Bottle Size: 750MLMatured for an initial nine years in American white oak ex-bourbon casks before being carefully divided. One half continues its maturation in bourbon barrels, the other half is transferred to 30 year old Matusalem oloroso sherry casks. Complex, yet balanced, The Dalmore 12 year old is the epitome of the Dalmore house style.
- Item #: i_167787Bottle Size: 750MLThe Dalmore 15 year old was first launched in 2007. Matured in matusalem, apostoles and amoroso sherry casks, it proffers all those winter spice, orange zest and chocolate notes characteristic of Dalmore.
Nose: A chocolate orange. Potpourri, perfumed. Fruitcake, sherry.
Palate: Medium, lovely delivery. Zesty orange, Blue Curaçao, chocolate. Winter spice, stem ginger in syrup. Hints of anise and a little hickory.
Finish: Malty barley and smoky espresso.
- Item #: i_163715Bottle Size: 750MLDalmore Distillery Single Malt Scotch Whisky is made from plump, golden barley sourced from the rich, coastal soils of the Black Isle. Once the barley has been harvested, it is milled and mashed before being fermented with water drawn from the Cromarty Firth. Prior to reaching the firth, however, the water travels from Loch Morie through a number of peat bogs and limestone quarries, and thus, contributes a slightly mineral and chewy mouthfeel to the whisky.
Once the barley has been fermented, the wash is distilled twice, first through Dalmore Distillery's copper-pot wash stills and then again through its copper-pot spirit stills. The wash stills have an unusually flat-top, while the spirit stills are equipped with cold water jackets. This unusual equipment - the water jackets rinse cold water near the top of the still - makes it difficult for the lighter elements of the whisky to pass through the still, and ultimately results in a more opulent and rich whisky.
Following distillation, Dalmore Distillery Cigar Malt Reserve Single Malt Scotch Whisky is fractionated and matured in three different types of casks. While a portion of the whisky is allowed to mature in used bourbon casks, another portion is matured in three decade-old Matusalem Oloroso Sherry butts, and the remainder is matured in casks that were previously used to mature Cabernet Sauvignon from the Saint-Estèphe appellation of Bordeaux. After the whisky has matured in the various casks for 10 to 15 years, Richard Paterson - Dalmore Distillery's third generation master-distiller - fuses the whisky together in order to create Dalmore Distillery Cigar Malt Reserve (Paterson is such an expert that his nose was insured for £7 million).
Dalmore Distillery Cigar Malt Reserve has soft notes of cinnamon, figs, honey and orange zest, which are complemented by notes of stone fruits (particularly plums), cherries, apricots and raspberries.
- Item #: i_167791Bottle Size: 750MLCrafted to honour the act of saving Scotland’s King in 1263, this expression unites six specially selected casks housing spirit of perfect maturity. Whiskies matured in ex-bourbon casks, Matusalem oloroso sherry wood, Madeira barrels, Marsala casks, port pipes and Cabernet Sauvignon wine barriques are brought together in perfect harmony. Each cask gives its own flavour notes, delivering a unique complex single malt whisky revered by connoisseurs.
- Item #: i_167460Bottle Size: 750MLDeanson is nestled in a historic building dating all the way back to 1785 that originally operated as a cotton mill. The mill was converted into Deanston Distillery in 1966, resting on the banks of the River Teith where they pull their impeccable water from. Utilizing water-powered turbines for their energy, they also create excess energy that is used to power the local town. Their green initiative doesn't stop there-- they also use only 100% Scottish barley. Deanston ages 12 years in 100% bourbon cask and is 100% all natural, non-chill filtered with no coloring added. The aromas show an abundance of creamy taffy, honey comb, caramel, toasty oak, malty barley and chocolate drop cookies. The palate follows suit, building to include orange stewed with honey and spice, cereal, treacle and lemon grass. The finish shines seductively simple restatements of the flavors that linger with lemon zest, honey, roasted nuts and spice. The aftertaste is like créme brûlée and almond biscotti. Deanston is simply a treat to relish; neat is definitely the preferred method for this malt, though I am sure it could handle some cool water.
UNCHILLFILTERED 92.6 PROOF DISTILLED-1996 BOTTLED-2008
- Item #: i_103265Bottle Size: 750mlDeanston Virgin Oak is made with young whisky which has been finished in brand new oak casks from Kentucky. Always a pleasure to have Deanston single malt Scotch whisky around, as they are certified by the Organic Food Association and power their distillery using hydro energy, so you can always feel good about the delicious dram in your hand.
Nose: Fresh citrus, honeyed barley and a subtle hint of smoke.
Palate: Toffee sweets pop up first, followed by a dollop of cream and oak notes.
Finish: Oak spices on the finish.
Overall: Well made, the new oak doesn't take over the whisky at all, which is always a risk with these casks.
- Item #: i_108510Bottle Size: 1.75LDewar’s is famed the world over for quality blended whiskies and a flair for innovative advertising and promotions. Today Dewar’s is the fifth largest Blended whisky brand in the world, and the top selling Scotch Whisky in the USA.
It was John Dewar’s dynamic sons, John Alexander and Tommy Dewar, who made DEWAR’S an international success. The brothers also founded the Aberfeldy Distillery in 1898, the physical and spiritual home of Dewar’s, which to this day produces the Single Malt Whisky that lies at the heart of every Dewar’s blend.
This full bodied Single Malt is renowned for its rich notes of heather and honey, which can be detected throughout our current portfolio of well-balanced blends. This restless pursuit of quality and an obsession with blending excellence still persists. Today the firm is a world leader and Dewar’s is one of the fastest growing premium whiskies in the world.
Thanks to the exceptional skill of our Master Blenders, Dewar’s whisky has become the most awarded blended scotch whisky in the world.
- Item #: i_125700Bottle Size: 750MLMassive whisky from a pint-sized distillery and massively impressive.NoseUsual heavyweight aroma associated with this distillery. Oloroso is evident. A very slight sulphur note spoils the harmony a little.PalateEnormously rich mouthfeel, with roasted barley and then a wave of grapey fruit.FinishDeliciously oily and sprinkled with soft spices, vanilla, caramel and oak.BJ