All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and the actual product may vary due to producers changing the bottle/label without our knowledge. If you are looking for a specific bottle/label please give us a call 800-331-3005 so we can confirm that we have the specific bottle/label you are looking for. Once the bottle is shipped you will be responsible for the return shipping charges due to a bottle/label change.
- Item #: i_168009Bottle Size: 750MLBenromach 10 Years Old is a multi-award winning Single Malt Scotch Whisky hand-crafted at Speyside's smallest working distillery. Initially matured in a mix of Bourbon and Sherry casks, the whisky is transferred to European oak Oloroso Sherry casks for a final period of maturation. The result is a beautifully balanced dram, displaying a rich Sherry character, summer fruit flavours, malt creaminess and a light peat smoke influence.
AROMA WITHOUT WATER
Rich Sherry influence with fruit & nut chocolate and delicate spice - cinnamon. Fresh green apples, with a malty, digestive biscuit note and light peat smoke in the background.
TASTE WITHOUT WATER
Delicious forest fruits - raspberries and brambles, Sherry, malt creaminess with a stronger peat influence.
AROMA WITH WATER
Charred oak influence and malt. Slightly nutty with exotic fruits - pineapple and kiwi.
TASTE WITH WATER
Mouth coating with toasted malt. Lingering sweet Sherry and delicate peat smoke.
- Item #: i_105577Bottle Size: 750mlNamed after a breed of Highland cattle known for their resistance to the hectic weather of Scotland, the Black Bull Kyloe is just as robust and reliable as those lovely cows (and significantly less hairy). A brilliant blended whisky with a high ratio of malt to grain and bottled without chill-filtration at 50% abv.
Nose: Syrup sweetness and warmth, with fruity hints of apples and pears and a touch of oak spice.
Palate: Soft notes of plump raisins and nuts. Milk chocolate comes through.
Finish: A fairly long finish, rich with vanilla.
Overall: A very fine addition to the Black Bull stable (Get it? Stable? Cows? I'll let myself out.).
- Item #: i_103520Bottle Size: 750ML18 Years Old | 43% abv | A masterful combination of ripe fruit, dark chocolate and Islay smoke.
Cosseted away in the finest, hand-selected oak casks and allowed to mature at its own sedate pace, this is one of the most remarkable, perfectly balanced malts of its kind. One of our rarest most exceptional bottlings, the stocks of Bowmore 18 Years Old may be limited but there's no end to its enjoyment.
On the eye mellow mahogany.
Breathe in classic Bowmore smokiness, perfectly tempered with creamy caramel, chocolate and ripe fruit aromas.
Sip beautiful soft fruit and chocolate balanced with a light smokiness - incredibly complex.
Savour the long and wonderfully balanced finish.
- Item #: i_104280Bottle Size: 750mlBowmore Single Malt Scotch Whisky is made from barley that has been expertly cultivated in the rolling hills of Scotland. Once the barley has been harvested, it is malted and peated at the distillery - Bowmore remains one of the few Scottish distilleries that continues to hand-turn, malt, and peat its own barley. Unlike some other distilleries on Islay, however, the drying process is much shorter at Bowmore - only 15 hours - and utilizes only half as much peat, resulting in a whisky with a robust yet still mild smoky flavor.
After the barley has been malted and peated, it is mashed and fermented with pure water drawn from Laggan River. The water has spent two millennia percolating in the ancient rock formations and peatbogs of Islay, giving Bowmore Whiskey its distinctive, chewy body and subtle mouthfeel. Then, the fermented barley is twice distilled through Bowmore's copper-pot stills before being left to mature in the distillery's seaside, underground maturation vaults.
Following distillation, Bowmore 23 Year Old Port Cask Single Malt Scotch Whisky was matured for 23 years exclusively in port casks and then bottled in 2013 without the use of chill-filtration. This is "truly an exceptional Bowmore," says Brand Ambassador Gordon Dundas . "Full maturation in the finest port casks is rare but gives this bottling an amazing depth and flavour developed over 23 years while importantly still retaining all of the character of Bowmore." The whisky has a deep ruby red color, along with an aroma of plums, black cherries, wood smoke and sea salt. The aroma gives way to notes of autumn fruits, winter spices and truffles on the palate, and leads to a finish accented by notes of berries, blood oranges, and red fruits.
- Item #: i_104666Bottle Size: 750mlThere are many revealing parallels between producers of fine wine and the Bruichladdich Distillery -including the way we perceive our raw materials. Islay Barley is the ultimate expression of micro-provenance, 100% crafted from a single barley harvest of named farms on our Scottish island home, Islay. Extreme weather conditions mean that Bruichladdich is one of only two Islay distillers to work with locally-grown grain. All of our whisky is slowly trickle distilled by hand, allowing the flavors of our raw ingredients to reach their full potential.
Malty sweet, cereal, honey, clean and citrus fresh.
- Item #: i_109683Bottle Size: 750mlFull term in first-fill Bourbon, Sherry, Tempranillo and French wine casks. At 10 years old the ppm has slightly diminished but is still a serious player and this is wonderfully elevated amongst the caramel and cinder toffee from the American oak. The texture is luxurious.
- Item #: i_108980Bottle Size: 200ml**The Classic Laddie-Made from 100% Scottish barley, trickle distilled, then matured for its entire life on Islay in premium American oak, the Classic Laddie is a testament to the quality of our ingredients. Floral, elegant, crisp, sweet vanilla.
Bruichladdich Islay Barley -100% crafted from a single barley harvest of named farms on our Scottish island home, Islay. All of our whisky is slowly trickle distilled by hand, allowing the flavors of our raw ingredients to reach their full potential. Malty sweet, cereal, honey, clean and citrus fresh.
Port Charlotte Scottish Barley -Slowly trickle distilled from 100% Scottish barley and matured in the original stone warehouses in Port Charlotte, this heavily peatedsingle malt represents our ongoing expression of peat. Port Charlotte Scottish Barley is characterized by sweet smoke, marine freshness.
Ships at a 2 bottle rate
- Item #: i_103830Bottle Size: 750MLPeppery at first, delivers this impression to the nose in an unusual way. Rich flowery speyside warmth opens up in time, and a whiff of smoke hovers above honey and bourbon-y vanilla. The various dimensions become more apparent with time spent in the glass, but in such soft delicate balance that it feels rude to pick it apart.Starts with a kiss of sherry and quickly scurries off into sweet and creamy grain whiskies for the middle. Ah, then some smokiness and those sherry flavours again, striking and tweaking like a chords on an organ, more gospel than pipe or cathedral. Toasted oak, dried fruits and tobacco flavours linger, whispering again... again!
- Item #: i_161147Bottle Size: 750MLIs a blend of grain whiskies and single malts aged for at least 18 years in oak barrels that used to hold sherry. With a silky and delicate liquid, Buchanan’s 18 Special Reserve is a distinctive rich and well-rounded whisky with flavors of citrus, nuts, honey and oak. Buchanan’s 18 Year Old Special Reserve’s is an icon of excellence among Scotch connoisseurs.
- Item #: i_107928Bottle Size: 1.75LA classic for over 130 years, Buchanan’s 12-year old whisky, one of the world’s most iconic and awarded luxury Scotch whisky brands. It has a soft and fruity flavor, with orange and chocolate notes that allow it to be served on the rocks or with soda, garnished with a strip of orange peel.
Originally called Buchanan’s Finest Liquor, this whisky received the first label James Buchanan ever put his name onto. It has a soft and fresh profile that separates it from other more dense whisky profiles.
- Item #: i_100974Bottle Size: 750mlWinner of a double gold medal in the 2014 World Spirits Competition in San Francisco, Buchanan’s Master honors the malt’s flavor and blend over the aging. It is a blend of malts, at least one from every region in Scotland, hand-picked by our Master Blender, Keith Law, one of the most prestigious names in whisky worldwide.