All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and the actual product may vary due to producers changing the bottle/label without our knowledge. If you are looking for a specific bottle/label please give us a call 800-331-3005 so we can confirm that we have the specific bottle/label you are looking for. Once the bottle is shipped you will be responsible for the return shipping charges due to a bottle/label change.
- Item #: i_105577Bottle Size: 750mlNamed after a breed of Highland cattle known for their resistance to the hectic weather of Scotland, the Black Bull Kyloe is just as robust and reliable as those lovely cows (and significantly less hairy). A brilliant blended whisky with a high ratio of malt to grain and bottled without chill-filtration at 50% abv.
Nose: Syrup sweetness and warmth, with fruity hints of apples and pears and a touch of oak spice.
Palate: Soft notes of plump raisins and nuts. Milk chocolate comes through.
Finish: A fairly long finish, rich with vanilla.
Overall: A very fine addition to the Black Bull stable (Get it? Stable? Cows? I'll let myself out.).
- Item #: i_103520Bottle Size: 750ML18 Years Old | 43% abv | A masterful combination of ripe fruit, dark chocolate and Islay smoke.
Cosseted away in the finest, hand-selected oak casks and allowed to mature at its own sedate pace, this is one of the most remarkable, perfectly balanced malts of its kind. One of our rarest most exceptional bottlings, the stocks of Bowmore 18 Years Old may be limited but there's no end to its enjoyment.
On the eye mellow mahogany.
Breathe in classic Bowmore smokiness, perfectly tempered with creamy caramel, chocolate and ripe fruit aromas.
Sip beautiful soft fruit and chocolate balanced with a light smokiness - incredibly complex.
Savour the long and wonderfully balanced finish.
- Item #: i_104666Bottle Size: 750mlThere are many revealing parallels between producers of fine wine and the Bruichladdich Distillery -including the way we perceive our raw materials. Islay Barley is the ultimate expression of micro-provenance, 100% crafted from a single barley harvest of named farms on our Scottish island home, Islay. Extreme weather conditions mean that Bruichladdich is one of only two Islay distillers to work with locally-grown grain. All of our whisky is slowly trickle distilled by hand, allowing the flavors of our raw ingredients to reach their full potential.
Malty sweet, cereal, honey, clean and citrus fresh.
- Item #: i_112739Bottle Size: 750ml#9 ON WHISKY ADVOCATE TOP 20 WHISKIES OF 2017
WHISKEY ADVOCATE 92 POINTS - "Terroir and provenance are keenly debated in many corners of the whisky world, and Bruichladdich shows intense focus on the question with Islay Barley, which uses only locally grown grain. The 2017 release was distilled in 2010, using Optic and Oxbridge barley varieties grown on eight Islay family farms and matured in a combination of French oak and bourbon casks. In addition to Islay Barley’s ambitious pursuit of true single-origin whisky, this is a real gem for its ginger and tobacco aromas, muscular mouthfeel, and flavors of toffee, spices, and youthful oak." - Gavin Smith
- Item #: i_109683Bottle Size: 750mlFull term in first-fill Bourbon, Sherry, Tempranillo and French wine casks. At 10 years old the ppm has slightly diminished but is still a serious player and this is wonderfully elevated amongst the caramel and cinder toffee from the American oak. The texture is luxurious.
- Item #: i_189690
We are hosting a Bruichladdich Islay Whisky Tasting with Head Distiller Adam Hannettat Twenty Eight Restaurant in Irvine, CA, on Monday, September 30, at 7 P.M.
At this intimate private event you will learn about what sets Bruichladdich apart, why terroir matters and dive into the world of peat and smoke while tasting authentic Islay Whisky in six distinct styles; plus you'll get a 750ml bottle of 2011 Islay Barley to take home!
Cost is $70 per person and includes a welcome cocktail, heavy appetizers plus the Whiskey tasting (and the bottle to take home).
We'll taste these Bruichladdich expressions:
• Classic Laddie
• 2011 Islay Barley
• NEW Bere Barley
• NEW Organic Scottish Barley
• Black Art 6
• 1986 Old and Rare
Seating is limited so reserve your spot now!
- Item #: i_103830Bottle Size: 750MLPeppery at first, delivers this impression to the nose in an unusual way. Rich flowery speyside warmth opens up in time, and a whiff of smoke hovers above honey and bourbon-y vanilla. The various dimensions become more apparent with time spent in the glass, but in such soft delicate balance that it feels rude to pick it apart.Starts with a kiss of sherry and quickly scurries off into sweet and creamy grain whiskies for the middle. Ah, then some smokiness and those sherry flavours again, striking and tweaking like a chords on an organ, more gospel than pipe or cathedral. Toasted oak, dried fruits and tobacco flavours linger, whispering again... again!
- Item #: i_107928Bottle Size: 1.75LA classic for over 130 years, Buchanan’s 12-year old whisky, one of the world’s most iconic and awarded luxury Scotch whisky brands. It has a soft and fruity flavor, with orange and chocolate notes that allow it to be served on the rocks or with soda, garnished with a strip of orange peel.
Originally called Buchanan’s Finest Liquor, this whisky received the first label James Buchanan ever put his name onto. It has a soft and fresh profile that separates it from other more dense whisky profiles.
- Item #: i_100974Bottle Size: 750mlWinner of a double gold medal in the 2014 World Spirits Competition in San Francisco, Buchanan’s Master honors the malt’s flavor and blend over the aging. It is a blend of malts, at least one from every region in Scotland, hand-picked by our Master Blender, Keith Law, one of the most prestigious names in whisky worldwide.
- Item #: i_165867Bottle Size: 750MLBUNNAHABHAIN 25YR ISLAY 86PFW/WOODEN BOXAn official bottling of the non-peaty Islay in a chunky alder box. Only 400 bottles have been released of this first batch.NoseTraces of caramel and fudge at first, with developing oily (metal polish?) notes.PalateLightly oily. Digestive biscuits. Toffees and toffee apples. Mint.FinishA warming, and curiously more-ish finish.CommentNot a big whisky, but comforting.
- Item #: i_101818Bottle Size: 750mlToiteach (pronounced Toch Chach) embraces a powerful proposition: the foundation for a variation on the famous Bunnahahain Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky. What if a touch of smoke from our peated malted barley was introduced in the distillation process? The Islay character is quite distinctive from that of the Bunnahabhain single malt, known for its gentle taste. Toiteach means smoky in Scots Gaelic, reflecting the seeming contradiction that this peaty paradox represents.
This bottling offers the connoisseur an opportunity to try something truly unique and beguiling in nature. The liquid has been masterfully distilled and quietly matured at the distillery, never for a moment leaving Islay during this process.
The nose has a charming subtle peatiness with prickling strength emanating from the dram.
The taste has immediate warming flavours drifting towards a slightly sweet sherry influence with delicate peppery notes.
The finish has a good robust length with an extremely pleasant aftertaste - beautifully peated Bunnahabhain single malt for the discerning palate.