All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and the actual product may vary due to producers changing the bottle/label without our knowledge. If you are looking for a specific bottle/label please give us a call 800-331-3005 so we can confirm that we have the specific bottle/label you are looking for. Once the bottle is shipped you will be responsible for the return shipping charges due to a bottle/label change.
- Item #: i_125311Bottle Size: 1.75LCitadelle does not disappoint. With 19 herbs and spices it is, surprise, surprise, delightfully and delicately herbal, though the main juniper note was not drowned out. Citadelle is distilled four times, and is extraordinarily smooth. Produced in Cognac, France, it has British producers scratching their heads, and taste buds.
- Item #: i_125312Bottle Size: 750MLCITADELLE GIN 88 PROOFHere is a real power house gin that is produced in France by the noted Cognac producer Pierre Ferrand. Citadelle stands apart from the pack in the use of a more complex recipe with a whopping nineteen botanicals. This complexity has its pros and its cons, where some with fewer ingredients are a lighter softer style. Citadelle is a extremely robust and lively Gin with loads of flavor layers. The nose is full of Juniper and Violet, while the palate is bombarded with nutmeg, anise, cumin and juniper. The finish is a bit more toned down with orange oil and cinnamon. This is an extremely complex gin.
- Item #: i_163592Bottle Size: 750MLVery limited. Citadelle Gin is made in Cognac, France. It is distilled four times. The last distillation infuses 19 herbs and spices and is completed in a small, copper, alembic still. Citadelle has won multiple gold, platinum and best of the best award all over the world; that is how the Reserve Gin begins before it is oak matured in Cognac barrels to achieve a level of subtle sophistication and beauty that is unparalleled in the world of gin. The aromas are an interlacing display of quality that reveal herbs, flowers, cedar, exquisite juniper, citrus innumerable and vivacious spice. In the creamy mouth feel the flavors follow the aromas which escalate adding oak nuance, vanilla, cumin, toffee, nutmeg and anise. The finish is a delicate, recherché demonstration of all of this loveliness shining a light on the citrus, vanilla and the spice. This exquisite, limited-edition offering is amazing; try it anyway you can imagine.
- Item #: i_167206Bottle Size: 750MLOrganic gin made in the City of Angels. This distinctive gin is spice forward, layered and balanced because Greenbar Distillery uses techniques that embrace flavor (and color). The ancestor of all modern gins: CITY Amber gin is one of the world’s only gins to use slow, Renaissance-era maceration techniques for flavor & complexity that cannot be retained in distilled gins. Add depth to market-fresh cocktails or a new dimension to gin classics, like a Negroni or Gin Fizz.
CITY Amber gin is an beloved friend to many and in true LA style recently underwent a face lift from TRU2 Gin to CITY Amber gin. Why the name change? We believe the new name better reflects the urban culture and flavor captured in the bottle.
Good news: Greenbar Distillery plants one tree for every bottle you buy - view the latest tree count on their website.
- Item #: i_109445Bottle Size: 750MLGin certainly isn't first on the list of Spirits that you'd expect to come from Tennessee / Kentucky, but that is exactly where Corsair is from. . . smack-dab in the middle of America. They call it 'Gin-Head Style American Gin’ because the botanicals are vapor-infused in a hand-hammered gin-head pot still. Corsair uses only botanicals that are from a sustainable harvest and distill them in small batches to deliver a clean, full-flavored gin that is supple, delicate and giving. The nose shows fennel, lemon grass, capricious evergreens, orris and jicama in a well mannered enticement to imbibe. The flavors follow showing much more floral / herbal, citrus and juniper notes than expected--but in a very good way. The finish is sapid and lingering. This is a lovely and vibrant gin--perfect on ice and especially in your favorite cocktail.
- Item #: i_162363Bottle Size: 750MLCrater Lake Gin is made in a style of spirit making that hearkens back to the earliest method of juniper spirits. Rather than re-distillation after macerating botanicals in neutral, utilizing a vapor basket or any combination of distillation techniques, Crater Lake take their high-proof, high quality neutral grain spirit and infuse juniper berries handpicked from trees growing wild in the Central Oregon high desert and add pure Cascade Mountain water to bring down to a hearty 95 proof. The aromas begin and end at fresh, wild juniper supported with excellent background scents of oleander, honeycomb, pine, white pepper and lemon zest. The palate entry is dry with a medium body that scrumptiously displays the scents as flavors fading to show fruity, bok choy and sweet corn. The finish displays bamboo, spice, honey and pepper in a layered and lingering conclusion. This gin makes one of the best Gin Rickey’s I have ever had! But do what you will with this try it on ice, with tonic or in a Martini you’ll be pleased.
- Item #: i_109535Bottle Size: 750MLFARMER'S BOTANICAL GIN
Farmer's Botanical Small Batch Organic Gin is produced with a proprietary selection of the finest botanicals including Juniper, Elderflower, Lemon Grass, Coriander, Angelica Root, and others.
This small batch organic gin is 93.4 proof, handcrafted for ultimate smoothness and has a remarkably balanced flavor perfect for cocktails. Farmer's Gin is made by the producers of Crop Harvest Earth, The Cleanest Vodka.
- Item #: i_105573Bottle Size: 750mlThere’s something to be said for being well-rested. Our Barrel Rested Old Grove Gin is finished in charred oak barrels, giving it a distinct, warming character. Cinnamon notes abound on the nose, leading to an earthy smokiness and a hint of that familiar juniper taste in the finish. Enjoy it on its own, or try an oaky twist on a gin and tonic. It’s time to give your usual gin a vacation.
- Item #: i_167695Bottle Size: 750MLOld Grove Gin embodies the best of the London Dry style with an emphasis on juniper, of course. With subtle hints of rose and coriander, Old Grove is as delicious on the rocks as it is mixed in a gin and tonic with a twist. Like martinis? Oh... you're in trouble now.
- Item #: i_107985Bottle Size: 750mlA true craft gin produced in Graton, Sonoma, California, the Benham is vapor distilled, not steeped-- it has botanicals of mint, chamomile, citrus and many more exotic essences. Great with tonic or in a martini, this is an ideal Spring into Summer gin.
New to the market, this gin is from Derek Benham's empire-- Derek is the former owner of both Blackstone Merlot and Mark West Pinot Noir; he launched Avalon (which more than once was our wine of the month for the store) and has a handful of other interesting ongoing projects (Four Vines, Bex Riesling, Cryptic, Raeburn, Calista, Flint & Steel). When not creating new wine and spirit offerings, Derek is on the slopes skiing or paddling out to catch the next wave. He enjoys traveling with his wife and three children and is especially passionate about Barcelona, Spain. The Benhams journey there often to soak up the Catalan culture. Derek adores "gin tonics", Catalonia's famous cocktail-- which may explain the genesis of this eponymous gin and why it's perfectly suited for that drink.
- Item #: i_164706Bottle Size: 750MLWhile most people were still under the impression that the world was flat, the Dutch were busy sailing to and from faraway lands in search of exotic cargo. From the early 1600's through most of the 1800's, the Dutch East India Company held a monopoly on t
- Item #: i_105353Bottle Size: 750mlAt present there are only two gins made in Ireland and one of these is the hand-crafted, artisan Dingle Original Gin. It is the product of a considerable amount of research, both technical and historical, and experimentation. Our aim was to create a totally new gin, one which worked within the great tradition of gin distilling but which also came with a degree of innovation. Dingle Original Gin is made in small batches of 500 litres. In terms of its broad style, this is what is categorised as a London dry gin but the unique character and flavour come from our painstaking and original choice of botanicals.
- Item #: i_167302Bottle Size: 750MLDry Fly GinDry Fly uses 100% local, small farm ingredients for their Northwest profile gin. Juniper, Fuji Apple, Coriander, Lavender, Mint and Hops. Look for the flavors to change as you add ice. Only made in small batches from our copper pot still. Each bottle is numbered and signed. From local farms to the bottle, Dry Fly handles every step of the process . Enjoy just over ice with a twist.
- Item #: i_102076Bottle Size: 750mlThis gin may just redefine your love for the great libation. You will note wafts of lemon peel & warm vanilla awash in a silky grain spirit. And it is then you begin to notice the familiar nip of juniper on the edges of your tongue - the moment in which you remember you are drinking a new kind of gin. A better kind of gin. FEW American Gin.
- Item #: i_103941Bottle Size: 750mlFounded as a dry community, Evanston, Illinois was the birthplace of the Women's Temperance Movement and home to Frances Elizabeth Willard, an influential protagonist in the story of Prohibition. As the Temperance Movement approached a boiling point, abstinence slowly began to creep across the country and Willard and her league of temperance supporters turned Evanston into a stronghold.
For over 100 years, Evanston remained a dry town. It wasn't until Paul Hletko, owner and master distiller at Few Spirits, began lobbying the town that the antiquated laws were lifted. "I'm the vice president of the PTA at my kids' school and I coach their soccer and T-ball teams,"Hletko says. "People around town know me and what I'm about, which is handy when you're looking to change 100 years of laws."
Today, hidden down a dark alley in a former chop shop, Hletko and his skilled team are producing another batch of Few Spirits Barrel-Aged Gin. The gin is crafted from a mash of corn, wheat and unmalted barley, which is infused with a secret recipe of botanicals, each individually selected for the way it interacts with wood. As its name suggests, Few Barrel-Aged Gin is laid to rest for four months in five-gallon, new American oak barrels which have been toasted with a #3 char. As a result, the gin has a soft amber color, and a nose filled with liquorice candy, citrus and clove. The palate is earthy and balanced, with flavors of fresh grain and sugar complemented by light, oaky undertones. The finish is soft and delicate, with notes of caramel and brown sugar.