Note: Food items in baskets are subject to change depending on availability. Replacement items will be of equal or greater value than the original item.
Note: Gift packs may come in a different color box than pictured.
- Item #: i_200226Bottle Size: 750ml **Oregon Pinot Noir Pack
Oregon Pinot Noir is on a string of rock star vintages! 2015 was ripe, juicy, and hedonistic, while 2016 was fresh, lively, and aromatic. 2017 may turn out to be the "Goldilocks" of the trio, showing ripe fruit with good intensity, yet retaining freshness and verve. Oregon Pinot Noir has the potential to stand up to the best wines coming out of California, Burgundy, or New Zealand, and with a wine of this price...earning this score...Oregon may become the best area in the new world to find quality Pinot Noir for not a lot of money!
The Black Family purchased a vineyard in the warm Dundee Hills of Oregon's Willamette Valley as a family retreat. With family and longevity in mind, they immediately changed the farming techniques in the vineyard, and began to employ sustainable farming on the property. Two years later, the family purchased property in the neighboring Yamhill-Carlton District, employing the same sustainable farming practices, and even practicing biodynamic farming on half of the vineyard! This vineyard has been turned into one of the largest experiments of its kind, with 40 acres farmed sustainably through the L.I.V.E. (Low Impact Viticulture and Enology) program. Today, The Four Graces combines the fruit from these two properties to make one fantastic Pinot Noir! This wine was aged for nine months in French oak barrels (of which 15% were new).
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS 'HIGHLY RECOMMENDED' - "Graceful and sleekly complex, with pretty cherry blossom aromas that open to poised raspberry, green tea and spice flavors that glide along the finish. Drink now through 2026."
Winery Notes - Pleasant aromas of raspberry, Bing cherry and hints of earthy forest floor mingle. The palate exudes bright red fruit flavors of cherry and cranberry complemented by a focused mid palate of black pepper and light roasted coffee beans.
- Item #: i_802555Bottle Size: Basket 1-2 BtleThis baskets contains a 750mL bottle of Partida Blanco tequila, a 750ml bottle of Naranja Licor De Orange, a 1lt bottle of Tres Agaves Organice Margarita mix and assorted gourmet food items. This basket may also contain free promotional items depending on availability.
- Item #: i_810040Bottle Size: Basket 3-4 BtleThis basket contains a 750mL bottle of Patron Silver Tequila, a 375mL of Patron Citronge Liquor, a 1L bottle of organic Tres Agaves Maragarita mix, and assorted gourmet food items.
Note: Food items in basket are subject to change depending on availability. Replacement items will be of equal or greater value than the original item. This basket may/may not contain Patron promotional items depending on availability. There is no additional charge for any promotional items included in the basket.
- Item #: i_802040Bottle Size: Basket 1-2 BtleThis basket contains a 750mL of 2015 Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and assorted gourmet food items.
Note: Food items in basket are subject to change depending on availability. Replacement items will be of equal or greater value than the original item.
- Item #: i_983758Bottle Size: 750ml **SIERRA CANTABRIA 2016 SELECCIONWe are always happy to sit down and taste new releases from the famed Spanish wine Importer Jorge Ordoñez. His wines have always over-delivered in terms of the quality-to-price ratio and this wine is a perfect example of that. Tasting through the vast amount of wines we were presented with, this Rioja Selección immediately jumped out of the glass. The nose is filled with mixed red fruits, salted plum, light spices, sea smoke and a touch of citrus and earth-- powerful but seductive. The mouth keeps the fruit flavors going with strawberry and cherry in the fore; excellent acidity and rounded tannins keep the juice lively and uplifting, spry and youthful, as secondary notes of brown spices and scrub oak lead to more red berries in the finish. Buy and enjoy with confidence!
This Selección is 100% Tempranillo from Proprietary vineyards located in San Vicente de la Sonsierra and Laguardia. It spent 6 months in tank and 6 months in used American and French oak Bordelaise barrels. This wine normally retails for around $14 but we were able to get a great deal on it and can sell it for $9.95. And great deal it is! This is a great wine to move from winter to spring with plenty of body and structure to handle the heartier fare chilly weather brings but light enough on its feet for lighter dishes (think lamb!).
Since 1870, a period spanning five generations, the Eguren family has been dedicated to the cultivation of vines and the production and aging of the best wines of La Rioja. They have been able to pass down from father to son both knowledge and tradition yet, at the same time, adapting them to the new advances in technology and always maintaining their respect for the soil and the vine.
ANTONIO GALLONI; VINOUS 90 POINTS - "(fermented in stainless steel tanks and aged in a combination of American and French oak barrels, all used) Deep ruby. Cassis, cherry, licorice and a subtle vanilla nuance on the smoke-tinged nose. Chewy and focused on the palate, offering bitter cherry and dark berry flavors that slowly open up and take on a spicy quality with air. Youthfully firm tannins add shape to a long, dark fruit-dominated finish that leaves espresso and dark berry notes behind." We are constantly amazed at the high quality of many reasonably-priced wines coming out of Spain these days-- this 2016 "Mas Donis" could easily be the poster child for this movement! A blend of 85% Grenache and 15% Syrah, this wine displays plenty of old world body and charm alongside new world freshness and fruit. This is a serious quaffer that will pair with almost anything you throw at it (lamb, chicken, pork, sausage, pizza, pasta, vegetarian dishes [rice & vegetable-based], cheese) but honestly is perfectly balanced and enjoyable solo.
The nose is rife with red fruits, raspberry and kirsch, cherry tea, with secondary notes of briar, bramble and dried rose petal. In the mouth, this is a bright beautiful wine! Forward red fruits and excellent acidity-- cherries and red berries, medium tannins, light earthy spices and sea salt, darker red fruits (persimmon, plum) near the brief-but-vibrant finish.
It's hard to believe this one's under 13 bucks. Drinks like a $20+ wine easily. As we move into Fall (on September 23rd) and possibly cooler weather (not holding our breath on this one just yet), "Mas Donis" is a wine that will soak up the last rays of the summer sun while eagerly anticipating football season and the myriad of tailgate cuisine that goes with it. Buy and enjoy with confidence!
JEB DUNNICK 94 POINTS - "The finest vintage of this cuvee to date, the 2016 Mas Donis Old Vines is 85% Garnacha and 15% Syrah (the Grenache comes from a single parcel called Donis) that was 70% destemmed and aged primarily in concrete. Tasting like a top Priorat with its beautiful blue fruits, violets, ground pepper, rose petals, and [ample] minerality, it hits the palate with medium to full-bodied richness, remarkable purity of fruit, and a great, great finish. Almost too good to be true, just pretend you paid more. Drink up."
- Item #: i_802005Bottle Size: Basket 1-2 BtleThis basket contains a 750mL bottle of Tito's Handmade Texan Vodka and assorted gourmet food items.
Note: Food items in basket are subject to change depending on availability. Replacement items will be of equal or greater value than the original item. This basket may/may not contain Tito's promotional items depending on availability. There is no additional charge for any promotional items included in the basket.