Search results for: 'vodka+'
Suggested search terms: Black vodka+
- Item #: i_168036Bottle Size: 50MLCIROC Coconut is one of the first flavor-infused varietals from the makers of CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with coconut and tropical fruit flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth.
- Item #: i_165890Bottle Size: 1.75LWhat Is The True Taste Of Grapefruit Flavored Vodka?
Absolut Grapefruit is made with natural grapefruit flavor, and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. To put it short and simple: Absolut Grapefruit is truly fresh and fruity in taste, with notes of a distinct pink grapefruit and a well-balanced sweetness.
The Absolut Way Of Making Vodka
In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Grapefruit is made the same way, the only difference is the taste of grapefruit. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Grapefruit.
The main ingredients in Absolut Grapefruit are Absolut Vodka and natural grapefruit flavor. Absolut Vodka is made with water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus which protects it from impurities. The winter wheat is locally grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall and harvested the next. The days in between it grows under the Swedish snow, developing its hard grain.
- Item #: i_164618Bottle Size: 750MLRussiaVery clean and neutral on the nose with just a whisper of toasted grain. The initial mouth feel is sumptuous and velvety, and yet still light. As the vodka lingers in the mouth its character unfolds with classic wheated notes of aniseed and pepper, into a very long, soft spicy finish.
- Item #: i_164142Bottle Size: 50MLAbsolut Vanilia’s rich character blends together vanilla, toffee, and caramel flavors. Its balance of sweet and smooth come together in harmony.
- Item #: i_124691Bottle Size: 750MLRussiaPlump ripe berries lead the nose, with blueberry, blackcurrant and lemon fruits, and to the back a medicinal hint of juniper. The mouthfeel is smooth and creamy, with buttery grain characters lifted by currant and berry and an aromatic note of eucalyptus
- Item #: i_100049Bottle Size: 1.75LChopin is a boutique, family-owned, craft distillery that produces farm to bottle spirits and liqueurs. The rye is sourced within 18 miles of the distillery and naturally-grown without chemicals or pesticides. Taste the difference.
Carefully distilled to showcase the complex, spicy flavor of our naturally-grown Polish rye, its peppery flavor profile can be enjoyed straight up, mixed into a spirited Bloody Mary, or poured to complement sweet cocktails. Whisky drinkers generally gravitate to the complexity of our rye vodka.
* Subtle aromas of rye bread
* Vibrant pepper flavor
* Medium body
* Short, crisp finish
- Item #: i_108649Bottle Size: 750mlTastes the way Vodka should taste; crisp, smooth and creamy. Distilled by Graton Distilling Company, located in the West Sonoma County town of Graton, California, and independently owned by Derek George Benham. Made from a base of organic white wheat, cracked red wheat, grape and rye. Each ingredient contributes a unique flavor component: creamy, toasty richness from the wheat; floral fruitiness from the grape; spicy structure from the rye. Our versatile continuous micro column still is able to produce silky-smooth 190 proof vodka and it is 20-30% more efficient than a typical pot still, saving on energy and water. Proofed with water from a natural Russian River Tributary. Balanced exceptionally well in both classic and modern-style cocktails.
- Item #: i_106542Bottle Size: 750mlHumboldt Distillery Organic Vodka. No, it's not crab-flavored. It's just a fine, quadruple-distilled, organic vodka made along the emerald coast of Humboldt County, where the Redwoods overlook the fresh waters of the Pacific. And yeah, the crabs are pretty good here, too.
- Made in Humboldt County, California
- No glycerin, sweeteners, or other additives
- USDA Certified Organic
- Gluten-free Sugar Cane Vodka
- 2014 International Gold Medal Winner
- Item #: i_105449Bottle Size: 750mlCIROC Pineapple is the fifth and most anticipated flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of pineapple and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. The versatility of this flavor allows for a great range of cocktail creativity, whether mixed with lemon-lime soda, orange juice, or pineapple juice.
- Item #: i_168029Bottle Size: 750MLCIROC Coconut is one of the first flavor-infused varietals from the makers of CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with coconut and tropical fruit flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth.
- Item #: i_167775Bottle Size: 1.75LClean, refreshing and smooth! Platinum 7X is distilled seven times from American corn. Four distillations are carried out in column stills with the remaining three distillations being made in a special pot still at Buffalo Trace Distillery. Limestone water is added to bring the vodka to bottling proof. The resulting product is remarkable in its clean, refreshing, smooth taste. Very low congener count.
- Item #: i_166294Bottle Size: 1.75LRussiaPlump ripe berries lead the nose, with blueberry, blackcurrant and lemon fruits, and to the back a medicinal hint of juniper. The mouthfeel is smooth and creamy, with buttery grain characters lifted by currant and berry and an aromatic note of eucalyptus.