Search results for: 'austin'
Suggested search terms: austin hope, austin hope 230790, faustino, austin hope cabernet, faustine, bodegas faustino cruz vieja fino en rama, austin hop, monte faustino, bodegas faustino, austin Hope 2018
- Item #: i_230790Bottle Size: 750mlDeep ruby in color, the Austin Hope Cabernet Sauvignon expresses aromas of freshly picked black currants, ripe black cherries, and blackberries, with subtle notes of violets, mocha, and dried spices. On the palate, it's a big, powerful, modern-styled wine layered with heaps of juicy blackberry and cherry fruit, while nuances of cedar, clove, nutmeg and vanilla bean round out the long smooth finish. It's full-bodied and rich, balanced by fresh acidity and firm, polished tannins.
- Item #: i_377982Bottle Size: 750mlWINE SPECTATOR 91 POINTS-"Nervy in feel, with a streak of bitter almond lending spine while notes of toasted hazelnut, salted caramel and green tea fill in. Offers a tightly coiled finish. Drink now. 100 cases made."
Aged for one year under a veil of flor, before being transfered to a Palo Cortado solera for nine years. Virtually unfiltered.
- Item #: i_365944Bottle Size: 750mlWINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS-"Offers a smoked almond edge, with walnut husk, toasted sesame and dried persimmon notes backed by a tangy quinine streak through the bone-dry finish. Has range and character. Drink now. 100 cases made."
Aged for at least 5 years on flor and then for seven years in a Amotillado solera. Virtually unfiltered.
- Item #: i_376831Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS-"The NV Fino en Rama Cruz Vieja is an unfiltered and un-fined Fino aged for an average of five to seven years under 'flor'. It has a textbook Fino nose of albariza soil, esparto grass, green olives and iodine, balanced and pungent. It has a medium-bodied palate with some volume and sweet green olive flavors. Only 1.260 bottles produced, which are for now sold in Spain and Japan."-12/14.
- Item #: i_321291Bottle Size: 750MLAbbatucci's red is otherworldly. Like nothing you've ever tried, the native Sciacarellu planted in granite screams out of the glass in a blaze of wild glory. Fresh and supremely textured, long and complex, this is a medium-bodied red that is guaranteed to evoke "wows." It has a spirit and character all its own.
- Item #: i_301900Bottle Size: 750MLMonte Faustino, named for its location in the hilltop hamlet of Monte Faustini, is located in the heart of the historic Classico zone of Valpolicella. The wines are vinified in an original 16th century cellar that was renovated by the Fornaser family who first started harvesting grapes here in the early 20th century.