Search results for: 'TEQUILA'
- Item #: i_114476Bottle Size: 750mlTasting notes: aged for at least 18 months in American Oak bourbon barrels, the G4 Añejo adds a smooth character. Vanilla and agave notes are present in both the aroma and taste. Slight pepper, soft floral tones as well as smoky highlights.
About the Distillery
·G4 stands for 4th Generation distillers. The Camarena family has been distilling tequila since 1937. The tahona that sits in front of El Pandillo Distillery actually was from a virgin distillery in 1910 that burned in the Mexican Revolution and that is the only thing that survived.
·El Pandillo is the most innovative, forward thinking distillery in Mexico. Felipe is both a mechanical and civil engineer, so he built the distillery as a sustainable distillery honoring tequila tradition and his family heritage while innovating and never compromising quality.
·He designed stone ovens that steam from top and bottom…cooks agave more evenly over 2 days, prevents drying and charring and is more energy efficient.
·The roof of El Pandillo harvests the pure Los Altos rainwater and they use it for distilling the unique blend of 50% harvested rainwater, 50% spring water in G4.
·Felipestein is their tahona - a recycled 19,000 lb. steamroller drum that rolls over a stone bed, slowly crushing the agave with a very small motor.
·G4 uses all copper pot stills for distillation, but captures the steam and uses it to heat water throughout the rest of the distillery.
·Recently G4 Blanco won the IWSC Spirits of Mexico blind judge tasting – not only Best In Category, but Highest Scoring tequila regardless of expression.
·Felipe and his family are 6th generation agave growers – Felipe owns all his own agave and no chemical ever touches the agave through the growth and maturing process.
- Item #: i_107326Bottle Size: 750mlKeeping to our roots, Abre Ojos Tequila is produced only in small batches where each process is carried out slowly and carefully to ensure the highest quality. Our tequila is made from 100% Blue Weber Agave which are grown naturally without pesticides or fertilizers in the Lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico. It can take up to 10-12 years for each agave plant to ripen before harvesting. Once mature, our agave is cooked in a traditional brick oven, fermented in the open air, and twice distilled before being bottled and hand-labled in the historical town of Tequila, Mexico.
An experience not easily found in other brands, our Tequilas are balanced: Smooth while retaining rich earthy complexities found in our region of agave farms.
-Agave Region: Estate grown in the Lowlands of Jalisco
-Agave Percent: 100% All Natural Blue Weber (pesticide and fertilizer free)
-Cooking: Traditional Brick Oven up to 72 hours
-Juice Extraction: Mechanical Shredder (diffuser not used during any of the processing)
-Fermentation: Natural open air
-Distillation: 2 times distilled in Alambique stills
-Aging: Rested up to 6 months in American Oak (used whiskey barrels)
-Alcohol Content: 40% ALC. by vol/80 proof
TASTING NOTES: Deep rich agave aromas with flavors of salted caramel, vanilla, chocolate, and tropical bananas. Slight essence of oak, followed by a very pleasant lingering finish.
San Francisco World Spirits Competition - SILVER MEDAL
Tequila Aficionado - BRAND OF PROMISE
- Item #: i_167163Bottle Size: 750MLTEQUILA COMISARIO ULTRA PREMIUM ANEJO 100% AGAVE NOM-1529SPECIAL ORDERRATED: 92 points (Exceptional) Clear. Aromas of spun honey, waxy pear and apple, roasted pepper, and delicate herbs. A soft, silky entry leads to a delicate, dryish light-to-medium body with dried apple, mineral, yellow pepper, and acacia honey flavors. Finishes with a long, elegant, gently spicy fade. A superb sipping tequila.
- Item #: i_167707Bottle Size: 750MLAzunia's agave comes from one of the oldest agave growing families in the Tequila, Jalisco region of Mexico. Azunia pinas are pressed 3 times to maximize juice extraction. Natural fermentation used, no commercial yeasts added. Double distilled (heads and tails discarded) and filtered for purity. Jim Riley, founder and Bill Walton, partner would like to salute you for selecting their tequila and offer a commitment to provide the finest quality in ultra-premium tequila.
You’ve arrived at the most sophisticated of our ultra-premium tequilas, aged in excess of 3 months in American Oak barrels for a touch of smokiness and a slight vanilla finish. We created this Reposado for sipping solo or experiencing with friends. It is the essence of authentic tequila, from the land of Tequila, with hints of vanilla and nuts. Made of 100% Weber Blue Agave and aged to perfection for the true connoisseur.
- Item #: i_163669Bottle Size: 1.75LMilagro Silver is made from 100% estate-grown, hand-picked blue agave harvested from the highlands of Jalisco. The heart of the blue agave is roasted in clay ovens made from the same volcanic-rich soil where the blue agave flourishes in Jalisco, Mexico. Our recipe produces tequila of extraordinary depth and character. Clear and transparent, Milagro is triple-distilled for unparalleled smoothness.
- Item #: i_162844Bottle Size: 750MLPale honey color; short, quick legs. Spicy, citrus nose; sweet caramel background with a touch of floral. No nasal heat.Slow attack, but with a round entry. Moderately full bodied. Spicy, rich, roasted agave on a creamy background with sweet tropical fruit. Lingering finish with a long, sweet, spicy fade.BJ
- Item #: i_162108Bottle Size: 750MLDark brown 100% agave tequila. Light agave intensity. Very high oak and moderate caramel aromas with notes of slight earth and spice. This tequila has a medium mouth feel, and a sweet, pure caramel flavor with lots of oak and smoke. The finish is all sweetness, of medium length, and just tingly with alcohol.
- Item #: i_115301Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleThe aroma is of butterscotch, vanilla and toasted coconut, peppery notes with cinnamon and candied fruit. It is exceptionally smooth, rounded, with a soft agave taste-first sweet, then dry, with a long complex finish.
- Item #: i_167706Bottle Size: 750MLAzunia's agave comes from one of the oldest agave growing families in the Tequila, Jalisco region of Mexico. Azunia pinas are pressed 3 times to maximize juice extraction. Natural fermentation used, no commercial yeasts added. Double distilled (heads and tails discarded) and filtered for purity. Jim Riley, founder and Bill Walton, partner would like to salute you for selecting their tequila and offer a commitment to provide the finest quality in ultra-premium tequila.
Our Añejo is a “sip-able” ultra-premium tequila that is aged in excess of 12-months in American Oak barrels for a smooth, buttery finish of vanilla, chocolate and caramel. This alluring classic añejo has a nose full of fruit and caramel. This is the perfect tequila for mixing a refreshing Walkin’ Walton or pouring the tequila straight to experience the full flavor for expertise aging for an relaxing evening.
- Item #: i_167616Bottle Size: 750MLThe finest highland Tequila is gently aged in bold American Oak and then finished in delicate French Oak wine casks creating a balanced profile, with vanilla, dried fruit, and a hint of spice on the finish. A combination of French wine casks and American white oak casks are used to achieve the ideal flavor complexity and rich aromatics.
- Item #: i_167181Bottle Size: 750MLCristal clear, Fortaleza Blanco reveals immediately aromas of baked agave and tones that are simultaneously fleshy and earthy while maintaining a hardy raciness with elusive back notes of dried berries and citrus. The flavor begin soft and sweet showing classic citrus pith, cardamom, white pepper and minerals with a creamy oily mouth-feel that is delicate, elegant and posh. The finish is clean, full and brisk with the svelte touch of sweet agave, bold spice and crisp minerals. Overall Fortaleza Blanco is balanced and rich, a demonstration of skillful distillation and an unparalleled opportunity to taste the history of tequila!
- Item #: i_164651Bottle Size: 750MLCazadores Tequila is clean, smooth tequila; its aroma evokes memories of agave fields and the roots in nature that we all carry within ourselves.The consistency of this product is one of its most important qualities. Whoever tastes it encounters its insuperable flavor, which is developed at each stage of the process, but it is the wood of the oak barrels in which it ages that provides the final touch.BJ
- Item #: i_162181Bottle Size: 750MLCoraz¢n de Agave Reposado is aged in new Canadian oak barrels for up to one year, resulting in a softness and depth previously found only in fine aged cognac and single malt scotch.Color: Pale bronze.Nose: Complex, intriguing,shows subtle agave and cedar notes, sweet fragrances such as vanilla, dry dates and almonds. Palate: Medium-bodied. Clean spicy and woody with a complex layering of dry fruits, caramel, toasted aromas and a great creamy feel.Finish: Warm and expanding long lasting finish enriched by spicy and oaky notes. Incredible value for a reposado and should be enjoyed sipped slowly like a great a¤ejo.
- Item #: i_162171Bottle Size: 750MLCorralejo Anejo is left to repose for 12 months in barrels of new american oak, burnt at the inside in order to achieve its smokey taste.
- Item #: i_162135Bottle Size: 750MLThis reposado yellow in color, strong and pungent on the attack, has decent agave intensity and complexity. The nose has tons of wet clay and wet cement with high chamomile, apple, and oak characteristics. Sweet and oily in the mouth and really light as you swallow. Chamomile, cream soda, and wet cement are really high in flavor. The finish, although hot, starts sweet and is balanced by bitterness.