Search results for: 'TEQUILA'
- Item #: i_106492Bottle Size: 750mlLibre Silver is made with El Viejito Tequila, whose distillery is located in the town of Atotonilco in the "highlands" of the State of Jalisco in Mexico, approximately 60 miles from Guadalajara. This region is recognized, among other things, for having the best soil, water and altitude to grow agave plants, which translates to high quality Tequilas being produced in the region.
This is 100% Weber Agave Tequila and is the foundation for Libre's flavored drinks (red pepper, mango, mint / choc), tasty liqueurs of El Viejito Tequila infused with natural flavors. Libre wanted to offer this Tequila to the purists out there, who would appreciate a solid, tasty, handcrafted Silver. Another reason I think they wanted to offer the Silver on its own, besides it being delicious, is to show that despite their non-traditional approach (each flavored version is marked "NON traditional" with a label sticker) with the flavored versions, their foundation is solid and rooted in the storied traditions Tequila is famous for.
Nose - raw agave, green pepper
Taste - pura agave, green vegetals, light earthiness, sweet citrus in the lengthy finish, medium heat.
- Item #: i_167708Bottle Size: 750MLAzunia's agave comes from one of the oldest agave growing families in the Tequila, Jalisco region of Mexico. Azunia pinas are pressed 3 times to maximize juice extraction. Natural fermentation used, no commercial yeasts added. Double distilled (heads and tails discarded) and filtered for purity. Jim Riley, founder and Bill Walton, partner would like to salute you for selecting their tequila and offer a commitment to provide the finest quality in ultra-premium tequila.
Get to know our Platinum, the perfect choice for a refreshing, mixable ultra-premium tequila. It’s made of 100% Weber Blue Agave from the land of Tequila, and is as authentic as tequila can be. Relish its smooth and drinkable taste on a Sunday afternoon or anytime you’re ready for an Azuñia margarita with pure agave nectar over ice.
- Item #: i_164699Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottle100% Agave. The aroma is soft, sweet, floraly, with fruity and agave scents. It has a clean, delicate, balanced and smooth mouthfeel.
- Item #: i_164460Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleHerradura Silver is matured in American White Oak barrels for 45 days, imparting a light straw color and woody aroma. Vanilla and citric characters complement the flavor of sweet agave. First bottled in 1870, the smooth, clean profile of Herradura Silver has maintained its reputation as one of finest tequilas in the world and a staple in your collection. Make room on the bar cart.
- Item #: i_163338Bottle Size: 50MLHerradura Silver is matured in American White Oak barrels for 45 days, imparting a light straw color and woody aroma. Vanilla and citric characters complement the flavor of sweet agave. First bottled in 1870, the smooth, clean profile of Herradura Silver has maintained its reputation as one of finest tequilas in the world and a staple in your collection. Make room on the bar cart.
- Item #: i_163226Bottle Size: 750MLTequila Coraz¢n de Agave A¤ejo is aged in new Canadian oak barrels. The A¤ejo is allowed to mature fully by spending 2 years in the barrels, absorbing and capturing the natural essences imparted by the oak. Coraz¢n de Agave A¤ejo finally emerges as the smoothest sipping tequila possessing a rich complexity and a hint of vanilla, almond and spice undertones. Color: Deep amber gold.Nose: Sweet and floral nose.Palate: A round, supple attack leads to a medium to full bodied taste with rich caramel. Finish: Effortless finish with a touch of sweet Canadian oak spice. It is beautifully balanced and made for slow, contemplative sipping.
- Item #: i_163223Bottle Size: 1.75LThis tequila, pale yellow in color, has a full-mellow attack with moderate complexity and an agave intensity of the same level. The aroma contains moderate caramel and smoke with slight hints of fruit, pepper, agave, and floral elements. The medium and sweet body has flavors of oak with moderate agave an ome pepper. The component most pronounced is like cardboard-or dough, perhaps from the new oak barrels. A moderately long and sweet finish with the doughy taste lingering through the tingy alcohol.
- Item #: i_162180Bottle Size: 750MLCorazon Blanco is crafted to represent the cleanest center cut of the agave distillate (called the heart, or corazon, in Spanish); it is crisp, clean and harmonious from beginning to end. The aromas are alluring, relaxed and graceful niceties of agave, cardamom, straw, citrus and vanilla. The palate is delicate and silky, flavors build following the aromas and evolve to include earth, nuts and minerals while simultaneously maintaining an excellent balance and texture. The finish is vibrant, ethereal and lingering with clean spices at the end. This is an incredible tequila to use as a shot, to sip or in a cocktail and all at a fantastic price.
- Item #: i_162170Bottle Size: 750ml **Golden brown in color, this anejo is strong and pungent from the start. It is moderately complex and fairly simple; yet high earthy agave and mezcal-like smoke dominate the aroma. Not too sweet and thin in one's mouth. The flavors are doughy, smoky, and earthy. A tingy alcoholic finish is of medium length.
- Item #: i_112840Bottle Size: 750MLStrong on the attack and pungent with sharp ripe apple aromas and hints of acetone. Highly caramelized with moderate smoke, floral, and agave aromas. Sweet on the entry with rich earthy agave flavor and some dry doughy flavors. The finish is long with smoky agave and a bourbonlike aftertaste.
- Item #: i_112820Bottle Size: 750MLGolden in color, this tequila is strong on the attack and pungent. The nose is filled with moderate earthy aromas, slightly spicy, fruity, floral with loads of oaky, caramelized aromas and a heavy, prominent ripe apple aroma. Medium body and smooth, full but not sweet. Moderate earthy agave flavors, pepper and good amounts of oak and caramel tantalize the palate. The long oaky finish is reminiscent of a good bourbon whisky.
- Item #: i_105380Bottle Size: 750MLMuch like it's blanco, Chinaco's Reposado is full and mellow on the attack. Very intense and complex, this pretty pale yellow colored tequila's aroma is dominated by white pepper and agave; yet layers of smoke and touches of fruit and caramel have their say as well. The borderline sweet and medium mouth feel contain flavors loaded with earthy agave. Moderate spice and caramel, hints of fruit, oak and floral have also been introduced. A balanced aftertaste of both sweetness and bitterness is hot and stays hot for a medium duration with smoky agave flavors.
- Item #: i_105041Bottle Size: 750mlFrom farm to bottle, Karma is a cut above; a spirit that delights connoisseurs and newcomers alike. We age our Añejo Tequila inside American Oak Kentucky Bourbon barrels for nearly three years, suffusing the tequila with an alluring soothing oaky aroma. Pamper your palate with our exquisite Añejo sipped neat or over ice.
- Item #: i_103544Bottle Size: 750mlKeeping to our roots, Abre Ojos Tequila is produced only in small batches where each process is carried out slowly and carefully to ensure the highest quality. Our tequila is made from 100% Blue Weber Agave which are grown naturally without pesticides or fertilizers in the Lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico. It can take up to 10-12 years for each agave plant to ripen before harvesting. Once mature, our agave is cooked in a traditional brick oven, fermented in the open air, and twice distilled before being bottled and hand-labled in the historical town of Tequila, Mexico.
An experience not easily found in other brands, our Tequilas are balanced: Smooth while retaining rich earthy complexities found in our region of agave farms.
-Agave Region: Estate grown in the Lowlands of Jalisco
-Agave Percent: 100% All Natural Blue Weber (pesticide and fertilizer free)
-Cooking: Traditional Brick Oven up to 72 hours
-Juice Extraction: Mechanical Shredder (diffuser not used during any of the processing)
-Fermentation: Natural open air
-Distillation: 2 times distilled in Alambique stills
-Aging: Rested up to 45 days in Stainless steel
-Alcohol Content: 40% ALC. by vol/80 proof
TASTING NOTES: Aromas and flavors of sweet lemon lime, roasted earthy agave, slight hints of white pepper and an intriguing sutble smokiness. Gently finishing on the pallet with an unparalleled smoothness and an incredible lingering taste of black licorice and anise flavors.
San Francisco World Spirits Competition - BEST TEQUILA, BEST SILVER TEQUILA, DOUBLE GOLD
The Tasting Panel Magazine - 91 POINTS
Beverage Tasting Institute - 93 POINTS
Tequila Aficionado - BRAND OF PROMISE
- Item #: i_100845Bottle Size: 750mlArteNOM Seleccion de 1414 Tequila Reposado is produced in Arandas, Jalisco (elevation: 5,400 feet) by master distiller José Manuel Vivanco at the Destileria El Ranchito. Vivanco is a fourth generation distiller - his great, great grandfather began cultivating agave in the highlands of Jalisco just after the Mexican Revolution. Vivanco ferments his estate-grown agave using a natural indigenous-yeast that is found in and around his distillery. After twice-distilling the agave, Vivanco ages the tequila for four months in white American oak casks that were previously used to age bourbon. Seleccion de 1414 Tequila Reposado has notes of mature agave and banana bread, followed by a long, smooth finish with notes of honey, citrus and vanilla.
- Item #: i_165480Bottle Size: 750mlMico Blanco - Mico Blanco is deceptively gorgeous in its simplicity. Crafted in small batches with only three essential ingredients: Water, 100% Blue Weber Agave + time. This classic expression opens on a floral nose + finishes with crisp, ripe, natural agave characteristics.
- Item #: i_167179Bottle Size: 750MLThe agave is grown, brick oven roasted, stone mill crushed, fermented, distilled and aged for 2-3 years entirely on the grounds of the La Fortaleza Distillery. Using labor-intensive traditional tools and techniques to create a tequila of surpassing beauty and unrivaled quality, the scents are rich and luscious: caramel, cinnamon, honey, nutmeg and a myriad of oak spice. On the palate the flavors start rich, sweet and soft in a creamy full mouth-feel; they range from supple agave honey to copious newly turned soil with wood sugars and spice revealed throughout. The finish shows exquisite zest, brisk minerals, baked agave, creamy fruit and a myriad of oak complexities; it is feisty, warming and contemplative. Fortaleza Anejo divulges the powers of patience and the brilliance of tradition. Try this neat with plenty of time to enjoy it.
- Item #: i_164461Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleStrong on the attack and pungent with sharp ripe apple aromas and hints of acetone. Highly caramelized with moderate smoke, floral, and agave aromas. Sweet on the entry with rich earthy agave flavor and some dry doughy flavors. The finish is long with smoky agave and a bourbonlike aftertaste.