Search results for: 'TEQUILA'
- Item #: i_169225Bottle Size: 750MLAging: Aged for 9 months in French and American Oak.
Tasting Notes: Smooth, bright and approachable.The bold flavor of agave is omnipresent during the tasting experience, with spicy pepper, floral, and citrus notes complimented by hints of caramel and butterscotch.
- Item #: i_165738Bottle Size: 750MLThis classy package is only the beginning; the Tequila inside is the real treat. Displaying aromas of fresh, warm caramel, roasted - delicate agave, elegant blossoms, sultanas, puff pastry and clean spice; Corzo is complex and quite inviting. Theentry is sumptuous with a supple, sweet and oily palate revealing flavors that remind you of cinnamon toast made with honey or stewed sugar dates with baking spice that are balanced gracefully by wonderful agave. The finish is a lengthy fadeof pastries filled to bursting with fruits, invigorating spice, superb vegetal nuance, treacle and toffee. This is a tasty delicacy to be enjoyed from a fine glass with time to spare and maybe a friend.
- Item #: i_164699Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottle100% Agave. The aroma is soft, sweet, floraly, with fruity and agave scents. It has a clean, delicate, balanced and smooth mouthfeel.
- Item #: i_164460Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleHerradura Silver is matured in American White Oak barrels for 45 days, imparting a light straw color and woody aroma. Vanilla and citric characters complement the flavor of sweet agave. First bottled in 1870, the smooth, clean profile of Herradura Silver has maintained its reputation as one of finest tequilas in the world and a staple in your collection. Make room on the bar cart.
- Item #: i_163338Bottle Size: 50MLHerradura Silver is matured in American White Oak barrels for 45 days, imparting a light straw color and woody aroma. Vanilla and citric characters complement the flavor of sweet agave. First bottled in 1870, the smooth, clean profile of Herradura Silver has maintained its reputation as one of finest tequilas in the world and a staple in your collection. Make room on the bar cart.
- Item #: i_163226Bottle Size: 750MLTequila Coraz¢n de Agave A¤ejo is aged in new Canadian oak barrels. The A¤ejo is allowed to mature fully by spending 2 years in the barrels, absorbing and capturing the natural essences imparted by the oak. Coraz¢n de Agave A¤ejo finally emerges as the smoothest sipping tequila possessing a rich complexity and a hint of vanilla, almond and spice undertones. Color: Deep amber gold.Nose: Sweet and floral nose.Palate: A round, supple attack leads to a medium to full bodied taste with rich caramel. Finish: Effortless finish with a touch of sweet Canadian oak spice. It is beautifully balanced and made for slow, contemplative sipping.
- Item #: i_163223Bottle Size: 1.75LThis tequila, pale yellow in color, has a full-mellow attack with moderate complexity and an agave intensity of the same level. The aroma contains moderate caramel and smoke with slight hints of fruit, pepper, agave, and floral elements. The medium and sweet body has flavors of oak with moderate agave an ome pepper. The component most pronounced is like cardboard-or dough, perhaps from the new oak barrels. A moderately long and sweet finish with the doughy taste lingering through the tingy alcohol.
- Item #: i_162180Bottle Size: 750MLCorazon Blanco is crafted to represent the cleanest center cut of the agave distillate (called the heart, or corazon, in Spanish); it is crisp, clean and harmonious from beginning to end. The aromas are alluring, relaxed and graceful niceties of agave, cardamom, straw, citrus and vanilla. The palate is delicate and silky, flavors build following the aromas and evolve to include earth, nuts and minerals while simultaneously maintaining an excellent balance and texture. The finish is vibrant, ethereal and lingering with clean spices at the end. This is an incredible tequila to use as a shot, to sip or in a cocktail and all at a fantastic price.
- Item #: i_162170Bottle Size: 750ml **Golden brown in color, this anejo is strong and pungent from the start. It is moderately complex and fairly simple; yet high earthy agave and mezcal-like smoke dominate the aroma. Not too sweet and thin in one's mouth. The flavors are doughy, smoky, and earthy. A tingy alcoholic finish is of medium length.
- Item #: i_112840Bottle Size: 750MLStrong on the attack and pungent with sharp ripe apple aromas and hints of acetone. Highly caramelized with moderate smoke, floral, and agave aromas. Sweet on the entry with rich earthy agave flavor and some dry doughy flavors. The finish is long with smoky agave and a bourbonlike aftertaste.
- Item #: i_112820Bottle Size: 750MLGolden in color, this tequila is strong on the attack and pungent. The nose is filled with moderate earthy aromas, slightly spicy, fruity, floral with loads of oaky, caramelized aromas and a heavy, prominent ripe apple aroma. Medium body and smooth, full but not sweet. Moderate earthy agave flavors, pepper and good amounts of oak and caramel tantalize the palate. The long oaky finish is reminiscent of a good bourbon whisky.
- Item #: i_105380Bottle Size: 750MLMuch like it's blanco, Chinaco's Reposado is full and mellow on the attack. Very intense and complex, this pretty pale yellow colored tequila's aroma is dominated by white pepper and agave; yet layers of smoke and touches of fruit and caramel have their say as well. The borderline sweet and medium mouth feel contain flavors loaded with earthy agave. Moderate spice and caramel, hints of fruit, oak and floral have also been introduced. A balanced aftertaste of both sweetness and bitterness is hot and stays hot for a medium duration with smoky agave flavors.
- Item #: i_105041Bottle Size: 750mlFrom farm to bottle, Karma is a cut above; a spirit that delights connoisseurs and newcomers alike. We age our Añejo Tequila inside American Oak Kentucky Bourbon barrels for nearly three years, suffusing the tequila with an alluring soothing oaky aroma. Pamper your palate with our exquisite Añejo sipped neat or over ice.
- Item #: i_103544Bottle Size: 750mlKeeping to our roots, Abre Ojos Tequila is produced only in small batches where each process is carried out slowly and carefully to ensure the highest quality. Our tequila is made from 100% Blue Weber Agave which are grown naturally without pesticides or fertilizers in the Lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico. It can take up to 10-12 years for each agave plant to ripen before harvesting. Once mature, our agave is cooked in a traditional brick oven, fermented in the open air, and twice distilled before being bottled and hand-labled in the historical town of Tequila, Mexico.
An experience not easily found in other brands, our Tequilas are balanced: Smooth while retaining rich earthy complexities found in our region of agave farms.
-Agave Region: Estate grown in the Lowlands of Jalisco
-Agave Percent: 100% All Natural Blue Weber (pesticide and fertilizer free)
-Cooking: Traditional Brick Oven up to 72 hours
-Juice Extraction: Mechanical Shredder (diffuser not used during any of the processing)
-Fermentation: Natural open air
-Distillation: 2 times distilled in Alambique stills
-Aging: Rested up to 45 days in Stainless steel
-Alcohol Content: 40% ALC. by vol/80 proof
TASTING NOTES: Aromas and flavors of sweet lemon lime, roasted earthy agave, slight hints of white pepper and an intriguing sutble smokiness. Gently finishing on the pallet with an unparalleled smoothness and an incredible lingering taste of black licorice and anise flavors.
San Francisco World Spirits Competition - BEST TEQUILA, BEST SILVER TEQUILA, DOUBLE GOLD
The Tasting Panel Magazine - 91 POINTS
Beverage Tasting Institute - 93 POINTS
Tequila Aficionado - BRAND OF PROMISE
- Item #: i_100845Bottle Size: 750mlArteNOM Seleccion de 1414 Tequila Reposado is produced in Arandas, Jalisco (elevation: 5,400 feet) by master distiller José Manuel Vivanco at the Destileria El Ranchito. Vivanco is a fourth generation distiller - his great, great grandfather began cultivating agave in the highlands of Jalisco just after the Mexican Revolution. Vivanco ferments his estate-grown agave using a natural indigenous-yeast that is found in and around his distillery. After twice-distilling the agave, Vivanco ages the tequila for four months in white American oak casks that were previously used to age bourbon. Seleccion de 1414 Tequila Reposado has notes of mature agave and banana bread, followed by a long, smooth finish with notes of honey, citrus and vanilla.
- Item #: i_114609Bottle Size: 750mlTasting notes: aged for at least 3 years in American Oak bourbon barrels, the G4 Extra Añejo tastes provides soft notes of the blanco. Remarkably smooth, soft oakiness with leading vanilla aroma, citrus notes, hints of floral, dark berries and pure agave flavor.
About the Distillery
·G4 stands for 4th Generation distillers. The Camarena family has been distilling tequila since 1937. The tahona that sits in front of El Pandillo Distillery actually was from a virgin distillery in 1910 that burned in the Mexican Revolution and that is the only thing that survived.
·El Pandillo is the most innovative, forward thinking distillery in Mexico. Felipe is both a mechanical and civil engineer, so he built the distillery as a sustainable distillery honoring tequila tradition and his family heritage while innovating and never compromising quality.
·He designed stone ovens that steam from top and bottom…cooks agave more evenly over 2 days, prevents drying and charring and is more energy efficient.
·The roof of El Pandillo harvests the pure Los Altos rainwater and they use it for distilling the unique blend of 50% harvested rainwater, 50% spring water in G4.
·Felipestein is their tahona - a recycled 19,000 lb. steamroller drum that rolls over a stone bed, slowly crushing the agave with a very small motor.
·G4 uses all copper pot stills for distillation, but captures the steam and uses it to heat water throughout the rest of the distillery.
·Recently G4 Blanco won the IWSC Spirits of Mexico blind judge tasting – not only Best In Category, but Highest Scoring tequila regardless of expression.
·Felipe and his family are 6th generation agave growers – Felipe owns all his own agave and no chemical ever touches the agave through the growth and maturing process.