Search results for: 'TEQUILA'
- Item #: i_114609Bottle Size: 750mlTasting notes: aged for at least 3 years in American Oak bourbon barrels, the G4 Extra Añejo tastes provides soft notes of the blanco. Remarkably smooth, soft oakiness with leading vanilla aroma, citrus notes, hints of floral, dark berries and pure agave flavor.
About the Distillery
·G4 stands for 4th Generation distillers. The Camarena family has been distilling tequila since 1937. The tahona that sits in front of El Pandillo Distillery actually was from a virgin distillery in 1910 that burned in the Mexican Revolution and that is the only thing that survived.
·El Pandillo is the most innovative, forward thinking distillery in Mexico. Felipe is both a mechanical and civil engineer, so he built the distillery as a sustainable distillery honoring tequila tradition and his family heritage while innovating and never compromising quality.
·He designed stone ovens that steam from top and bottom…cooks agave more evenly over 2 days, prevents drying and charring and is more energy efficient.
·The roof of El Pandillo harvests the pure Los Altos rainwater and they use it for distilling the unique blend of 50% harvested rainwater, 50% spring water in G4.
·Felipestein is their tahona - a recycled 19,000 lb. steamroller drum that rolls over a stone bed, slowly crushing the agave with a very small motor.
·G4 uses all copper pot stills for distillation, but captures the steam and uses it to heat water throughout the rest of the distillery.
·Recently G4 Blanco won the IWSC Spirits of Mexico blind judge tasting – not only Best In Category, but Highest Scoring tequila regardless of expression.
·Felipe and his family are 6th generation agave growers – Felipe owns all his own agave and no chemical ever touches the agave through the growth and maturing process.
- Item #: i_167294Bottle Size: 750MLTequila Don Pilar Añejo
Artisanally-crafted with one-hundred percent Blue Agave harvested from the Highland-estate ranches of Don José Pilar Contreras. This Añejo has been aged for over sixteen months in virgin American White Oak barrels. Every sip reveals a sublime, butterscotch-oak profile with notes of baked agave. Serve it neat in a sipping glass or craft a top-notch cocktail. Don Pilar's distillers artfully crafted this tequila--slowly steam-cooking the agave, using the Mozart Method of fermentation, double-distilling, filtering and slowly maturing in oak casks. The result—an award-winning, ultra-premium tequila. Learn more at donpilar.com/anejo
- Item #: i_166159Bottle Size: 1LTres Manos 100% Pure Agave Anejo Tequila is Triple Distilled from the fermented juice of the heart of the blue agave plant. When the tequila has aged 3 years in charred French Oak, charred American Oak and used Oak Bourbon Barrels, our master blender calculates the proportions needed for the blending of the barrels, thereby creating the finest tequila possible. The result rivals the master cognac and single malt blenders of France and Scotland.
- Item #: i_165743Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleBarrel aged for eight months in American white-oak barrels, Don Julio Reposado Tequila is golden amber in color, and offers a rich, smooth finish—the very essence of the perfect barrel-aged tequila. With a mellow, elegant flavor and inviting aroma, Don Julio Reposado Tequila is best savored as part of a refreshing tasting drink or chilled on the rocks.
- Item #: i_163028Bottle Size: 750MLThe hand-picked agave piñas are slowly steam baked in brick and stone cooking ovens. This results in a liquid called aquamiel (honey water), which is then double distilled. The unique combination of steam-baking and double distillation gives Gran Centenario its smooth, mellow character and taste. Gran Centenario Reposado--An ultra-premium gold tequila (aged six months to one year), handcrafted from select blue agave plants and aged in oak casks to give it a rich, smooth character and taste, along with a golden color.
- Item #: i_162942Bottle Size: 750MLGran Centenario Anejo is a tequila of unparalleled smoothness and quality. It is distilled from carefully selected 10-year-old blue agave plants and aged in new oak barrels to achieve the perfect balance of taste and smoothness.
- Item #: i_162573Bottle Size: 750MLAged 6-8 Months in Oak Barrels, El Tesoro de Don Felipe is the last of its kind. This work of art is the only tequila still produced entirely in the old traditional method: by Hand. Don Felipe personally walks his fields and selects agave plants for their maturity and quality. The harvested agave is slowly steamed in brick ovens and crushed with a stone wheel. It is then fermented in wood tanks and distilled to exactly 80 proof so the water is never added to dilute the tequila. Reposado tequila is aged in oak for a minimum of two months and a maximum of one year. The taste of El Tesoro is an array of flavors; the spiciness of the silver mixed with the mellow softness of wood aging. Estate Grown, Produced, and Bottled.
- Item #: i_162512Bottle Size: 750MLThe Sotol is produced using wild agaves, or Agavacea Dasylirion, which are harvested in the northern highlands of Mexico's Chihuahaun desert. Full and mellow on the attack, the nose features soft fruit, mostly pear, modrate agave, and a slight pepper and chamomile aroma. It has a low sweetness with an almost oily mouth feel. A high flavor of apple and pear with moderate chamomile and agave; finishes with low sweetness and bitterness with a long-lasting hot and fruit flavored aftertaste.
- Item #: i_162225Bottle Size: 750MLBarrel aged in smaller batches for eighteen months in American white-oak barrels, Don Julio Añejo Tequila is a testament to the craft of making a superior tasting, aged tequila. Rich, distinctive and wonderfully complex, its flavor strikes the perfect balance between agave, wood and hints of vanilla. Best experienced neat in a snifter or simply on the rocks.
- Item #: i_109170Bottle Size: 750MLGoldenrod in color, this anejo starts bold and pungent with alot of agave intensity and smooth complexity. Intense agave aromas redolent of smoke, earth, and caramel are given to the nose. Butter, toast, caramel, and vanilla flavors swirl around the bold agave base. Medium mouth feel with a little sweetness; it finishes hot with long-lasting agave flavor and hints of lemon pepper.
- Item #: i_103572Bottle Size: 750mlWinner of the highest honor, the Double Gold Medal at the 2010 World Spirits Competition. Blanco tequilas are bottled immediately after distillation and Dulce Vida’s is as full-bodied and vibrant as a good blanco gets. You’ll notice its pleasant herbal citrus aroma and its crisp, spicy flavor with a hint of white pepper and a sweet agave finish. Both delicate and intense, we think you’ll find that it’s perfect for margaritas.
- Item #: i_103481Bottle Size: 750mlThe five new expressions of Corazon Tequila aged in barrels from the Sazerac Company are finally here! In 2010, Corazon acquired the best barrels from the Buffalo Trace Antique Collection‚ including 21 barrels from each category of George T. Stagg, Sazerac Rye 18, Old Rip Van Winkle and Buffalo Trace. Using these award-winning barrels from Buffalo Trace provided its own flavor and unique characteristics to the Tequila. They were then stored in the first row at Casa San Matias aging facility in Acatic, Los Altos Jalisco, insuring the ideal level of air flow to aid in the aging process.
The only rye whiskey influenced of the bunch, this particular añejo has been aged for 24 months in barrels which previously housed Sazerac Rye Whiskey for 18 years. This expression is bottled at a slightly higher proof than the rest of the lineup (90 instead of 80). This añejo really stands out from the rest of the bunch. This is most likely due to its having been aged in a rye whiskey cask instead of a bourbon barrel. Butterscotch and caramel lead to wood and rye spice on the nose while the palate is smooth and velvety. Caramel leads into more spiciness from the rye presence and a nutty tone which ends with a hint of citrus.
- Item #: i_165482Bottle Size: 750mlMico Anejo - Mico Anejo's secret ingredient: TIME
Aged in American Oak bourbon whiskey barrels from Woodford Reserve for an average of 15 months then finished in Jordan Cabernet wine barrels from Alexander Valley, full-bodied red wine meets the edgy refinement of tequila to make for a complex, rich finish with notes of tobacco + dried fruit.