Search results for: 'TEQUILA'
- Item #: i_169172Bottle Size: 200ml**The perfect marriage between the finest tequila and a beautiful hand-crafted, hand-painted Mexican fine ceramic bottle. Produced and bottled in Jalisco, from 100% agave (weber blue agave) and twice distilled. Aging in fine oak barrels gives Clase Azul distinct, smooth flavors and aromos, as well as an excellent balance over the palate.
DUE TO THE BREAKABLE NATURE OF THIS BOTTLE, WE CANNOT SHIP IT.
- Item #: i_107954Bottle Size: 750mlMaestro Dobel's expert Tequila distiller, on a quest to replicate the Tequila taste from the 17th century, utilizes mesquite wood during the production of this Silver Tequila. This created an extraordinary balance between smoky notes and agave they are calling Humito-- perfect to sip neat but excellent in mixology, as well. Holden came up with a "Piña con Chile" (pineapple with chile) cocktail that utilizes the smokiness quite nicely:
Piña con Chile
1 oz. Maestro Dobel Humito Silver Tequila
1/2 oz. Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur
Pineapple gum syrup (to taste)
Mineral water / Club Soda (1 to 3 oz., to taste)
Assemble in rocks glass with desired amount of ice, garnish with pineapple chunk (dusted with chile powder if adventurous).
The nose is notably smoky and complex, with forward notes of encino and mesquite wood and fruity floral tones. Perfectly balanced sensations of buttery caramel, cooked agave, olive and dried fruit. Tasting reveal a delicate and satisfying bouquet of sweet caramel flavors, brown spices, maple and honey top notes layered with the essence of fresh cut mesquite wood. The finish lingers on the palate with hints of roasted nut and vanilla.
- Item #: i_167306Bottle Size: 750MLDisplay gorgeously articulated Tequila subtleties this Blanco is creamy,leading with oily aromas of agave, coriander, citrus pith, layers of clean stone and a mild earthiness. The flavors initially are dry and layered: crisp agave tones buttressed by the stony soil that reared them set in a mildly oily mouth-feel that evolve to include citrus, spice, rich tree fruit and hints of cocoa. Incredibly balanced, with tart hints articulating towards roasted nuts and a finish that is smooth with a slight piquant mineral-rich fade that shows citrus resolving to a spicy linger. This Blanco is a steal that show magnificently anyway you drink it
- Item #: i_164674Bottle Size: 750ML1921 TEQUILA CREAM 1921 Tequila Cream is a blend of Blanco Tequila and cream- an absolute surprise of delicious richness with delicate Tequila nuance all the way through. The nose is full and the scents are definitely sweet-- white cake batter, arroz con leche, sweetened-condensed milk and marzipan. Amidst the copious luxury of this exquisite liqueur, flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg, coffee, roasted almond and a clean Tequila are found. 1921 Cream is a great liqueur that should be sought out and savoredimmediately as a perfect accompaniment to pan dulce (sweet bread) or fruit (citrus or berries) for dessert, served as a cordial, with coffee or tea (or put it in) or in a cocktail. Regularly priced $29.99.
- Item #: i_164135Bottle Size: 750MLCarefully aged for eight months in new French Oak barrels. Rich bodied and with a peculiar scent, the Reposado harmoniously combines the flavour of the Agave with that of the oak in a perfect balance. The special column distillation brings about a product of the best quality. Its exquisit smoothness evokes an exceptional sensation, drinking it on its own.
- Item #: i_163400Bottle Size: 750MLIn demanding and expert honor of paladares, Vinomex, a masterpiece of the time has elaborated, when creating Aged Sotol Property of Chihuahua. This fascinating appetizer, is put under a triple distillation to offer a high degree of purity, and is aged in barrels of white oak by a minimum period of 2 years, with a fine flavor, smooth and unique par excellence. We say only because each barrel is singular and matchless, is reason why each bottle is numbered with its barrel of origin, which is why each bottle tastes without equal.
- Item #: i_162566Bottle Size: 750MLBarrel aged for eight months in American white-oak barrels, Don Julio Reposado Tequila is golden amber in color, and offers a rich, smooth finish—the very essence of the perfect barrel-aged tequila. With a mellow, elegant flavor and inviting aroma, Don Julio Reposado Tequila is best savored as part of a refreshing tasting drink or chilled on the rocks.
- Item #: i_162469Bottle Size: 750MLThe Casa Noble Blanco is triple distilled; while strong and pungent on the attack, with mild complexity and moderate agave intensity, the high earthy agave with white pepper, ginsing, slight smoke, and moderate citrus fill in the aromas brilliantly. The mouth feel is medium with some sweetness. High wet cement agave tastes with moderate pepper, carmel, and smoke. Lip-numbing alcohol, high sweetness, medium bitterness on the finish with lingering sweet carmel.BJ
- Item #: i_162226Bottle Size: 750MLUsing the finest raw agave and a time honored distillation process, Don Julio® Blanco Tequila is tequila in its truest form. Don Julio Blanco Tequila is the base from which all of our other variants are derived. Commonly referred to as “silver” tequila, its crisp agave flavor and hints of citrus make it an essential component to a variety of innovative drinks including margaritas. It can also be enjoyed neat or on the rocks.
- Item #: i_109908Bottle Size: 750MLTequila Don Pilar Blanco
Artisanally-crafted with one-hundred percent Blue Agave harvested from the Highland-estate ranches of Don José Pilar Contreras. This Blanco is a fragrant, unaged tequila that's equally sublime served in a sipping glass, as in a margarita. Don Pilar's distillers artfully crafted this tequila—slowly steam-cooking the agave, using the Mozart Method of fermentation, double-distilling, filtering and resting. The result—an award-winning, ultra-premium tequila. Learn more at donpilar.com/blanco
- Item #: i_109160Bottle Size: 750MLExtremely intense and pungent from the start, this brilliantly clear plata has some intense earthy agave character. Like pavement after a sumer rain. The nose is smoky with floral notes. Thick, sweet, and viscous in the mouth; the white pepper and lemoon flavors mix with the agave. It finishes harsh and hot.
- Item #: i_165482Bottle Size: 750mlMico Anejo - Mico Anejo's secret ingredient: TIME
Aged in American Oak bourbon whiskey barrels from Woodford Reserve for an average of 15 months then finished in Jordan Cabernet wine barrels from Alexander Valley, full-bodied red wine meets the edgy refinement of tequila to make for a complex, rich finish with notes of tobacco + dried fruit.
- Item #: i_106492Bottle Size: 750mlLibre Silver is made with El Viejito Tequila, whose distillery is located in the town of Atotonilco in the "highlands" of the State of Jalisco in Mexico, approximately 60 miles from Guadalajara. This region is recognized, among other things, for having the best soil, water and altitude to grow agave plants, which translates to high quality Tequilas being produced in the region.
This is 100% Weber Agave Tequila and is the foundation for Libre's flavored drinks (red pepper, mango, mint / choc), tasty liqueurs of El Viejito Tequila infused with natural flavors. Libre wanted to offer this Tequila to the purists out there, who would appreciate a solid, tasty, handcrafted Silver. Another reason I think they wanted to offer the Silver on its own, besides it being delicious, is to show that despite their non-traditional approach (each flavored version is marked "NON traditional" with a label sticker) with the flavored versions, their foundation is solid and rooted in the storied traditions Tequila is famous for.
Nose - raw agave, green pepper
Taste - pura agave, green vegetals, light earthiness, sweet citrus in the lengthy finish, medium heat.