Search results for: 'tequila'"'
- Item #: i_114476Bottle Size: 750mlTasting notes: aged for at least 18 months in American Oak bourbon barrels, the G4 Añejo adds a smooth character. Vanilla and agave notes are present in both the aroma and taste. Slight pepper, soft floral tones as well as smoky highlights.
About the Distillery
·G4 stands for 4th Generation distillers. The Camarena family has been distilling tequila since 1937. The tahona that sits in front of El Pandillo Distillery actually was from a virgin distillery in 1910 that burned in the Mexican Revolution and that is the only thing that survived.
·El Pandillo is the most innovative, forward thinking distillery in Mexico. Felipe is both a mechanical and civil engineer, so he built the distillery as a sustainable distillery honoring tequila tradition and his family heritage while innovating and never compromising quality.
·He designed stone ovens that steam from top and bottom…cooks agave more evenly over 2 days, prevents drying and charring and is more energy efficient.
·The roof of El Pandillo harvests the pure Los Altos rainwater and they use it for distilling the unique blend of 50% harvested rainwater, 50% spring water in G4.
·Felipestein is their tahona - a recycled 19,000 lb. steamroller drum that rolls over a stone bed, slowly crushing the agave with a very small motor.
·G4 uses all copper pot stills for distillation, but captures the steam and uses it to heat water throughout the rest of the distillery.
·Recently G4 Blanco won the IWSC Spirits of Mexico blind judge tasting – not only Best In Category, but Highest Scoring tequila regardless of expression.
·Felipe and his family are 6th generation agave growers – Felipe owns all his own agave and no chemical ever touches the agave through the growth and maturing process.
- Item #: i_107326Bottle Size: 750mlKeeping to our roots, Abre Ojos Tequila is produced only in small batches where each process is carried out slowly and carefully to ensure the highest quality. Our tequila is made from 100% Blue Weber Agave which are grown naturally without pesticides or fertilizers in the Lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico. It can take up to 10-12 years for each agave plant to ripen before harvesting. Once mature, our agave is cooked in a traditional brick oven, fermented in the open air, and twice distilled before being bottled and hand-labled in the historical town of Tequila, Mexico.
An experience not easily found in other brands, our Tequilas are balanced: Smooth while retaining rich earthy complexities found in our region of agave farms.
-Agave Region: Estate grown in the Lowlands of Jalisco
-Agave Percent: 100% All Natural Blue Weber (pesticide and fertilizer free)
-Cooking: Traditional Brick Oven up to 72 hours
-Juice Extraction: Mechanical Shredder (diffuser not used during any of the processing)
-Fermentation: Natural open air
-Distillation: 2 times distilled in Alambique stills
-Aging: Rested up to 6 months in American Oak (used whiskey barrels)
-Alcohol Content: 40% ALC. by vol/80 proof
TASTING NOTES: Deep rich agave aromas with flavors of salted caramel, vanilla, chocolate, and tropical bananas. Slight essence of oak, followed by a very pleasant lingering finish.
San Francisco World Spirits Competition - SILVER MEDAL
Tequila Aficionado - BRAND OF PROMISE
- Item #: i_167163Bottle Size: 750MLTEQUILA COMISARIO ULTRA PREMIUM ANEJO 100% AGAVE NOM-1529SPECIAL ORDERRATED: 92 points (Exceptional) Clear. Aromas of spun honey, waxy pear and apple, roasted pepper, and delicate herbs. A soft, silky entry leads to a delicate, dryish light-to-medium body with dried apple, mineral, yellow pepper, and acacia honey flavors. Finishes with a long, elegant, gently spicy fade. A superb sipping tequila.
- Item #: i_167707Bottle Size: 750MLAzunia's agave comes from one of the oldest agave growing families in the Tequila, Jalisco region of Mexico. Azunia pinas are pressed 3 times to maximize juice extraction. Natural fermentation used, no commercial yeasts added. Double distilled (heads and tails discarded) and filtered for purity. Jim Riley, founder and Bill Walton, partner would like to salute you for selecting their tequila and offer a commitment to provide the finest quality in ultra-premium tequila.
You’ve arrived at the most sophisticated of our ultra-premium tequilas, aged in excess of 3 months in American Oak barrels for a touch of smokiness and a slight vanilla finish. We created this Reposado for sipping solo or experiencing with friends. It is the essence of authentic tequila, from the land of Tequila, with hints of vanilla and nuts. Made of 100% Weber Blue Agave and aged to perfection for the true connoisseur.
- Item #: i_163669Bottle Size: 1.75LMilagro Silver is made from 100% estate-grown, hand-picked blue agave harvested from the highlands of Jalisco. The heart of the blue agave is roasted in clay ovens made from the same volcanic-rich soil where the blue agave flourishes in Jalisco, Mexico. Our recipe produces tequila of extraordinary depth and character. Clear and transparent, Milagro is triple-distilled for unparalleled smoothness.
- Item #: i_162844Bottle Size: 750MLPale honey color; short, quick legs. Spicy, citrus nose; sweet caramel background with a touch of floral. No nasal heat.Slow attack, but with a round entry. Moderately full bodied. Spicy, rich, roasted agave on a creamy background with sweet tropical fruit. Lingering finish with a long, sweet, spicy fade.BJ
- Item #: i_115301Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleThe aroma is of butterscotch, vanilla and toasted coconut, peppery notes with cinnamon and candied fruit. It is exceptionally smooth, rounded, with a soft agave taste-first sweet, then dry, with a long complex finish.
- Item #: i_199585Bottle Size: 750ml888 TRES OCHOS REPOSADO is a premium 100% Blue Weber Agave Tequila, distilled, bottled and exported directly from Tequila, Mexico. The pride of Fabrica de Tequilas Finos is extra rested in oak an average of 11 months producing a golden amber color balanced with sweet tones of roasted agave, vanilla, prune and coco with an array of traditional spices yielding a smooth viscosity with good body and a hint of wood inherent to exceptionally fine Tequilas.
- Item #: i_167052Bottle Size: 750MLThis Reposado reveals the truth at its heart... in aromas of luscious agave, dried tree fruit, ginger, dates and oily nuts all carried in toasted sandalwood, with clean honey holding it together. The flavors elaborate full agave abundance showing elegant finesse. Caramel and wood spices curtsey as a tannin savor builds revealing the nuanced tones of rich tree fruit, curry, turmeric and flowers woven together with accents of cherry, papaya and Asian pear. The finish is a short, deliberate fade that recounts many blossoms, dryish minerals and clean, soft wood tones. This is tasty and it is a magnificent deal; enjoy it any way you want.
- Item #: i_164454Bottle Size: 50MLAsom Broso El Platino (Silver) -Best served neat and chilled or as the basis for many ultra-premium mixed drinks -Recommended mixed drink: AsomRita MargaritaOpening nose emits zesty scents of fennel, licorice, anise and dried herbs; aeration brings out off-dry elements of milk chocolate, agave juice, olive brine, rye bread and green olive. Palate entry is peppery and astringent then at midpalate flavors of sweet pepper and ripe agave meld. Concludes toasty and mellow.