Search results for: 'Wine bR'
Suggested search terms: Wine bRut
- Item #: i_351647Bottle Size: 750mlNo. 2 Bright & Crisp
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc from several parcels in Sancerre and Touraine in the Loire Valley of France
- Estate Grown and bottle at Villebois Winery by head wine maker Patrice Merceron
- This is a fun, upbeat and easy-drinking expression of Loire Valley Sauvignon Blanc, like the name suggests its bright and full of zesty citrus aromas, enough acidity to keep it super refreshing while delivering a fruit-forward pallet of kaffir lime and gooseberries, simple and delicious!
- Headquartered in the heart of downtown Venice Beach, CA
- Collaborates with small, family owned and operated wineries around the world to produce sustainably farmed, estate grown wines
- All wines are developed using a crowd-sourcing method of style selection where large groups of average wine consumers blind taste dozens of wines and describe their favorites in common vernacular
- The styles are intended to be very easy-drinking, crowd pleasing options that the vast majority of wine consumers will enjoy, not ponder over
- all marketing includes fun hashtags, educational labels, and easy to understand wine-speak to appeal to a wide array of new and often younger generations of wine consumers
- Item #: i_278262Bottle Size: 750mlWINE MAKERS'S TASTING NORES-"Fragrant aromas of red apple and pear are complemented with hints of hazelnut, brioche bread, mineral and Meyer lemon notes. On the palate, apple fruit, nut, and light strawberry flavors are balanced with Sonoma- Cutrer’s signature acidity. This sparkler is a perfect pairing with goat cheese, fruit tarts or fresh oysters with salmon caviar.
PRODUCTION NOTES -This, the winery's first ever bubbly, is a blend of 60% Chardonnay 40% Pinot Noir from the estate's Vine Hill and Owsley vineyards. Vine Hill Ranch has more than a 400-ft. elevation change that allows each ridge, slope, and valley in the vineyard to contribute unique characteristics to the grapes. Owsley Vineyard is made up of 90 total acres. It is the closest Sonoma-Cutrer property to the Pacific Ocean and is highly influenced by the cold fog that comes through the Bloomfield Gap. This location gives the vines exposure to dramatic temperature changes from warm days to cool, foggy nights. Combined with Goldridge sandy loam soil, clones and rootstocks that limit excessive vine growth, thus Owsley provides a beautiful variety of elegant Pinot Noir fruit. Grapes for this wine were picked by hand at night and placed into small bins before being hand-sorted and whole cluster pressed. Careful attention was given to lightly pressing the berries to yield a juice that presented both a delicate color and bright, fruit characteristics. The juice was then fermented in stainless steel prior to tirage bottling in January of 2015. The wine rested en tirage until being disgorged June, 2018 with dosage of 12 grams/liter.