Search results for: 'Tequilas on'
- Item #: i_162844Bottle Size: 750MLPale honey color; short, quick legs. Spicy, citrus nose; sweet caramel background with a touch of floral. No nasal heat.Slow attack, but with a round entry. Moderately full bodied. Spicy, rich, roasted agave on a creamy background with sweet tropical fruit. Lingering finish with a long, sweet, spicy fade.BJ
- Item #: i_109465Bottle Size: 750MLAvión Añejo, Proud winner of a Gold Medal at the prestigious 2011 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Avión Añejo spends two years in once used, white American oak casks. It features hints of vanilla, caramel, coconut and maple, intense tones of roasted agave, delicate tinges of mint and rosemary and fruity aromas of peach and cherry. It is extraordinarily harmonious, rich and exquisite.
- Item #: i_167616Bottle Size: 750MLThe finest highland Tequila is gently aged in bold American Oak and then finished in delicate French Oak wine casks creating a balanced profile, with vanilla, dried fruit, and a hint of spice on the finish. A combination of French wine casks and American white oak casks are used to achieve the ideal flavor complexity and rich aromatics.
- Item #: i_162181Bottle Size: 750MLCoraz¢n de Agave Reposado is aged in new Canadian oak barrels for up to one year, resulting in a softness and depth previously found only in fine aged cognac and single malt scotch.Color: Pale bronze.Nose: Complex, intriguing,shows subtle agave and cedar notes, sweet fragrances such as vanilla, dry dates and almonds. Palate: Medium-bodied. Clean spicy and woody with a complex layering of dry fruits, caramel, toasted aromas and a great creamy feel.Finish: Warm and expanding long lasting finish enriched by spicy and oaky notes. Incredible value for a reposado and should be enjoyed sipped slowly like a great a¤ejo.
- Item #: i_109467Bottle Size: 750MLAvión Silver, Proud winner of the Worlds Best Tequila and Best Unaged White Spirit awards at the prestigious 2012 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Bottled immediately after distillation, Avión Silver features an intense agave aroma with herbal tinges of mint and rosemary, delicate hues of flowers and black pepper and hints of grapefruit and pineapple. It is crisp and clean, well balanced and exceptionally smooth.
- Item #: i_167294Bottle Size: 750MLTequila Don Pilar Añejo
Artisanally-crafted with one-hundred percent Blue Agave harvested from the Highland-estate ranches of Don José Pilar Contreras. This Añejo has been aged for over sixteen months in virgin American White Oak barrels. Every sip reveals a sublime, butterscotch-oak profile with notes of baked agave. Serve it neat in a sipping glass or craft a top-notch cocktail. Don Pilar's distillers artfully crafted this tequila--slowly steam-cooking the agave, using the Mozart Method of fermentation, double-distilling, filtering and slowly maturing in oak casks. The result—an award-winning, ultra-premium tequila. Learn more at donpilar.com/anejo
- Item #: i_165743Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleBarrel aged for eight months in American white-oak barrels, Don Julio Reposado Tequila is golden amber in color, and offers a rich, smooth finish—the very essence of the perfect barrel-aged tequila. With a mellow, elegant flavor and inviting aroma, Don Julio Reposado Tequila is best savored as part of a refreshing tasting drink or chilled on the rocks.
- Item #: i_162225Bottle Size: 750MLBarrel aged in smaller batches for eighteen months in American white-oak barrels, Don Julio Añejo Tequila is a testament to the craft of making a superior tasting, aged tequila. Rich, distinctive and wonderfully complex, its flavor strikes the perfect balance between agave, wood and hints of vanilla. Best experienced neat in a snifter or simply on the rocks.
- Item #: i_163226Bottle Size: 750MLTequila Coraz¢n de Agave A¤ejo is aged in new Canadian oak barrels. The A¤ejo is allowed to mature fully by spending 2 years in the barrels, absorbing and capturing the natural essences imparted by the oak. Coraz¢n de Agave A¤ejo finally emerges as the smoothest sipping tequila possessing a rich complexity and a hint of vanilla, almond and spice undertones. Color: Deep amber gold.Nose: Sweet and floral nose.Palate: A round, supple attack leads to a medium to full bodied taste with rich caramel. Finish: Effortless finish with a touch of sweet Canadian oak spice. It is beautifully balanced and made for slow, contemplative sipping.
- Item #: i_162180Bottle Size: 750MLCorazon Blanco is crafted to represent the cleanest center cut of the agave distillate (called the heart, or corazon, in Spanish); it is crisp, clean and harmonious from beginning to end. The aromas are alluring, relaxed and graceful niceties of agave, cardamom, straw, citrus and vanilla. The palate is delicate and silky, flavors build following the aromas and evolve to include earth, nuts and minerals while simultaneously maintaining an excellent balance and texture. The finish is vibrant, ethereal and lingering with clean spices at the end. This is an incredible tequila to use as a shot, to sip or in a cocktail and all at a fantastic price.
- Item #: i_165744Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleBarrel aged in smaller batches for eighteen months in American white-oak barrels, Don Julio Añejo Tequila is a testament to the craft of making a superior tasting, aged tequila. Rich, distinctive and wonderfully complex, its flavor strikes the perfect balance between agave, wood and hints of vanilla. Best experienced neat in a snifter or simply on the rocks.
- Item #: i_164135Bottle Size: 750MLCarefully aged for eight months in new French Oak barrels. Rich bodied and with a peculiar scent, the Reposado harmoniously combines the flavour of the Agave with that of the oak in a perfect balance. The special column distillation brings about a product of the best quality. Its exquisit smoothness evokes an exceptional sensation, drinking it on its own.
- Item #: i_162566Bottle Size: 750MLBarrel aged for eight months in American white-oak barrels, Don Julio Reposado Tequila is golden amber in color, and offers a rich, smooth finish—the very essence of the perfect barrel-aged tequila. With a mellow, elegant flavor and inviting aroma, Don Julio Reposado Tequila is best savored as part of a refreshing tasting drink or chilled on the rocks.
- Item #: i_162226Bottle Size: 750MLUsing the finest raw agave and a time honored distillation process, Don Julio® Blanco Tequila is tequila in its truest form. Don Julio Blanco Tequila is the base from which all of our other variants are derived. Commonly referred to as “silver” tequila, its crisp agave flavor and hints of citrus make it an essential component to a variety of innovative drinks including margaritas. It can also be enjoyed neat or on the rocks.
- Item #: i_109908Bottle Size: 750MLTequila Don Pilar Blanco
Artisanally-crafted with one-hundred percent Blue Agave harvested from the Highland-estate ranches of Don José Pilar Contreras. This Blanco is a fragrant, unaged tequila that's equally sublime served in a sipping glass, as in a margarita. Don Pilar's distillers artfully crafted this tequila—slowly steam-cooking the agave, using the Mozart Method of fermentation, double-distilling, filtering and resting. The result—an award-winning, ultra-premium tequila. Learn more at donpilar.com/blanco
- Item #: i_162843Bottle Size: 750MLMade exclusively from blue agave harvested from the Highlands region of Mexico, El Espolòn Tequila Blanco is crafted at the San Nicolas Distillery by Master Distiller Cirilo Oropeza. The distillery is located among the agave plantations of Jalisco's rolling hillsides, and has been the site of tequila production for over two centuries.
The process begins when expert jimadors harvest the agave after they have been matured for nearly a decade. Then, the heart of the agave - the piña - is removed and cooked for approximately 22 hours (versus the industry average of 12 hours). Once the piña has been cooked, it is shredded and the remaining agave pulp is fermented using a proprietary strain of yeast. During fermentation, Oropeza plays rock music within the distillery to inspire the agave. Then, he twice distills the wash through copper pot stills for approximately 5.5 hours (versus the industry standard of 3.5 hours).
As a result, El Espolòn Tequila Blanco has a sweet agave aroma, with hints of flowers, tropical fruits, lemon zest and white pepper. The mouthfeel is soft yet slightly oily, with bright notes of agave, vanilla beans, grilled pineapples and spice.
- Item #: i_109466Bottle Size: 750MLAvión Reposado, Proud winner of a Silver Medal at the prestigious 2012 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Aged six months in oak barrels, Avión Reposado has a roasted agave presence, notes of cherry, pear, and peach, flower hues of rose petals and tinges of herbs. Its oak aroma is elegant with hints of caramel and vanilla. It is extremely well balanced and sophisticated.