Search results for: 'Tequila reposado'
Suggested search terms: Tequila reposado 1 5 ltr, Tequila reposado 7, Tequila reposado 750, Tequila reposado 1 5, Tequila reposado 1.75, ocho tequila reposado, Corralejo Tequila reposado, Fortaleza tequila reposado, Chamucos Tequila reposado, Tequila reposado 1
- Item #: i_107326Bottle Size: 750mlKeeping to our roots, Abre Ojos Tequila is produced only in small batches where each process is carried out slowly and carefully to ensure the highest quality. Our tequila is made from 100% Blue Weber Agave which are grown naturally without pesticides or fertilizers in the Lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico. It can take up to 10-12 years for each agave plant to ripen before harvesting. Once mature, our agave is cooked in a traditional brick oven, fermented in the open air, and twice distilled before being bottled and hand-labled in the historical town of Tequila, Mexico.
An experience not easily found in other brands, our Tequilas are balanced: Smooth while retaining rich earthy complexities found in our region of agave farms.
-Agave Region: Estate grown in the Lowlands of Jalisco
-Agave Percent: 100% All Natural Blue Weber (pesticide and fertilizer free)
-Cooking: Traditional Brick Oven up to 72 hours
-Juice Extraction: Mechanical Shredder (diffuser not used during any of the processing)
-Fermentation: Natural open air
-Distillation: 2 times distilled in Alambique stills
-Aging: Rested up to 6 months in American Oak (used whiskey barrels)
-Alcohol Content: 40% ALC. by vol/80 proof
TASTING NOTES: Deep rich agave aromas with flavors of salted caramel, vanilla, chocolate, and tropical bananas. Slight essence of oak, followed by a very pleasant lingering finish.
San Francisco World Spirits Competition - SILVER MEDAL
Tequila Aficionado - BRAND OF PROMISE
- Item #: i_167707Bottle Size: 750MLAzunia's agave comes from one of the oldest agave growing families in the Tequila, Jalisco region of Mexico. Azunia pinas are pressed 3 times to maximize juice extraction. Natural fermentation used, no commercial yeasts added. Double distilled (heads and tails discarded) and filtered for purity. Jim Riley, founder and Bill Walton, partner would like to salute you for selecting their tequila and offer a commitment to provide the finest quality in ultra-premium tequila.
You’ve arrived at the most sophisticated of our ultra-premium tequilas, aged in excess of 3 months in American Oak barrels for a touch of smokiness and a slight vanilla finish. We created this Reposado for sipping solo or experiencing with friends. It is the essence of authentic tequila, from the land of Tequila, with hints of vanilla and nuts. Made of 100% Weber Blue Agave and aged to perfection for the true connoisseur.
- Item #: i_162844Bottle Size: 750MLPale honey color; short, quick legs. Spicy, citrus nose; sweet caramel background with a touch of floral. No nasal heat.Slow attack, but with a round entry. Moderately full bodied. Spicy, rich, roasted agave on a creamy background with sweet tropical fruit. Lingering finish with a long, sweet, spicy fade.BJ
- Item #: i_115301Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleThe aroma is of butterscotch, vanilla and toasted coconut, peppery notes with cinnamon and candied fruit. It is exceptionally smooth, rounded, with a soft agave taste-first sweet, then dry, with a long complex finish.
- Item #: i_165481Bottle Size: 750mlMico Tequila Reposado - Whiskey barrel aged, finished in Cabernet wine cask from Silver Oak
Mico Reposado is aged in American Oak Tennessee Sour Mash whiskey barrels for an average of 9 months then finished in Silver Oak Cabernet cask to create notes of warm vanilla & spice that marry with Mico's natural crisp agave flavor. The result is a wine inspired finish that doesn’t forget its Jalisco roots.
- Item #: i_199585Bottle Size: 750ml888 TRES OCHOS REPOSADO is a premium 100% Blue Weber Agave Tequila, distilled, bottled and exported directly from Tequila, Mexico. The pride of Fabrica de Tequilas Finos is extra rested in oak an average of 11 months producing a golden amber color balanced with sweet tones of roasted agave, vanilla, prune and coco with an array of traditional spices yielding a smooth viscosity with good body and a hint of wood inherent to exceptionally fine Tequilas.
- Item #: i_167052Bottle Size: 750MLThis Reposado reveals the truth at its heart... in aromas of luscious agave, dried tree fruit, ginger, dates and oily nuts all carried in toasted sandalwood, with clean honey holding it together. The flavors elaborate full agave abundance showing elegant finesse. Caramel and wood spices curtsey as a tannin savor builds revealing the nuanced tones of rich tree fruit, curry, turmeric and flowers woven together with accents of cherry, papaya and Asian pear. The finish is a short, deliberate fade that recounts many blossoms, dryish minerals and clean, soft wood tones. This is tasty and it is a magnificent deal; enjoy it any way you want.
- Item #: i_167616Bottle Size: 750MLThe finest highland Tequila is gently aged in bold American Oak and then finished in delicate French Oak wine casks creating a balanced profile, with vanilla, dried fruit, and a hint of spice on the finish. A combination of French wine casks and American white oak casks are used to achieve the ideal flavor complexity and rich aromatics.
- Item #: i_167180Bottle Size: 750MLSpun, liquid gold in a glass, Fortaleza invites you to drink with aromas that imply raisins, figs, roasted nuts, caramelized agave honey, fragile earth, lemon butter and graceful cinnamon. The flavors do not disappoint, swimming in an oily mouth-feel, with no bitterness, that initially show dried fruit and enlarge to graciously include agave, toasted wood, luxurious baking spice and handsome minerals. The finish is vibrant and lively, with lingering residual spice. The art of balancing the wood influence with the fresh nuances of the Blanco is a grand achievement in a Reposado, and Fortaleza is a fantastic example of this harmonious balance.
- Item #: i_162181Bottle Size: 750MLCoraz¢n de Agave Reposado is aged in new Canadian oak barrels for up to one year, resulting in a softness and depth previously found only in fine aged cognac and single malt scotch.Color: Pale bronze.Nose: Complex, intriguing,shows subtle agave and cedar notes, sweet fragrances such as vanilla, dry dates and almonds. Palate: Medium-bodied. Clean spicy and woody with a complex layering of dry fruits, caramel, toasted aromas and a great creamy feel.Finish: Warm and expanding long lasting finish enriched by spicy and oaky notes. Incredible value for a reposado and should be enjoyed sipped slowly like a great a¤ejo.
- Item #: i_162135Bottle Size: 750MLThis reposado yellow in color, strong and pungent on the attack, has decent agave intensity and complexity. The nose has tons of wet clay and wet cement with high chamomile, apple, and oak characteristics. Sweet and oily in the mouth and really light as you swallow. Chamomile, cream soda, and wet cement are really high in flavor. The finish, although hot, starts sweet and is balanced by bitterness.
- Item #: i_163223Bottle Size: 1.75LThis tequila, pale yellow in color, has a full-mellow attack with moderate complexity and an agave intensity of the same level. The aroma contains moderate caramel and smoke with slight hints of fruit, pepper, agave, and floral elements. The medium and sweet body has flavors of oak with moderate agave an ome pepper. The component most pronounced is like cardboard-or dough, perhaps from the new oak barrels. A moderately long and sweet finish with the doughy taste lingering through the tingy alcohol.
- Item #: i_162170Bottle Size: 750ml **Golden brown in color, this anejo is strong and pungent from the start. It is moderately complex and fairly simple; yet high earthy agave and mezcal-like smoke dominate the aroma. Not too sweet and thin in one's mouth. The flavors are doughy, smoky, and earthy. A tingy alcoholic finish is of medium length.
- Item #: i_112840Bottle Size: 750MLStrong on the attack and pungent with sharp ripe apple aromas and hints of acetone. Highly caramelized with moderate smoke, floral, and agave aromas. Sweet on the entry with rich earthy agave flavor and some dry doughy flavors. The finish is long with smoky agave and a bourbonlike aftertaste.
- Item #: i_105380Bottle Size: 750MLMuch like it's blanco, Chinaco's Reposado is full and mellow on the attack. Very intense and complex, this pretty pale yellow colored tequila's aroma is dominated by white pepper and agave; yet layers of smoke and touches of fruit and caramel have their say as well. The borderline sweet and medium mouth feel contain flavors loaded with earthy agave. Moderate spice and caramel, hints of fruit, oak and floral have also been introduced. A balanced aftertaste of both sweetness and bitterness is hot and stays hot for a medium duration with smoky agave flavors.
- Item #: i_100845Bottle Size: 750mlArteNOM Seleccion de 1414 Tequila Reposado is produced in Arandas, Jalisco (elevation: 5,400 feet) by master distiller José Manuel Vivanco at the Destileria El Ranchito. Vivanco is a fourth generation distiller - his great, great grandfather began cultivating agave in the highlands of Jalisco just after the Mexican Revolution. Vivanco ferments his estate-grown agave using a natural indigenous-yeast that is found in and around his distillery. After twice-distilling the agave, Vivanco ages the tequila for four months in white American oak casks that were previously used to age bourbon. Seleccion de 1414 Tequila Reposado has notes of mature agave and banana bread, followed by a long, smooth finish with notes of honey, citrus and vanilla.
- Item #: i_165743Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleBarrel aged for eight months in American white-oak barrels, Don Julio Reposado Tequila is golden amber in color, and offers a rich, smooth finish—the very essence of the perfect barrel-aged tequila. With a mellow, elegant flavor and inviting aroma, Don Julio Reposado Tequila is best savored as part of a refreshing tasting drink or chilled on the rocks.
- Item #: i_163028Bottle Size: 750MLThe hand-picked agave piñas are slowly steam baked in brick and stone cooking ovens. This results in a liquid called aquamiel (honey water), which is then double distilled. The unique combination of steam-baking and double distillation gives Gran Centenario its smooth, mellow character and taste. Gran Centenario Reposado--An ultra-premium gold tequila (aged six months to one year), handcrafted from select blue agave plants and aged in oak casks to give it a rich, smooth character and taste, along with a golden color.
- Item #: i_162573Bottle Size: 750MLAged 6-8 Months in Oak Barrels, El Tesoro de Don Felipe is the last of its kind. This work of art is the only tequila still produced entirely in the old traditional method: by Hand. Don Felipe personally walks his fields and selects agave plants for their maturity and quality. The harvested agave is slowly steamed in brick ovens and crushed with a stone wheel. It is then fermented in wood tanks and distilled to exactly 80 proof so the water is never added to dilute the tequila. Reposado tequila is aged in oak for a minimum of two months and a maximum of one year. The taste of El Tesoro is an array of flavors; the spiciness of the silver mixed with the mellow softness of wood aging. Estate Grown, Produced, and Bottled.
- Item #: i_162512Bottle Size: 750MLThe Sotol is produced using wild agaves, or Agavacea Dasylirion, which are harvested in the northern highlands of Mexico's Chihuahaun desert. Full and mellow on the attack, the nose features soft fruit, mostly pear, modrate agave, and a slight pepper and chamomile aroma. It has a low sweetness with an almost oily mouth feel. A high flavor of apple and pear with moderate chamomile and agave; finishes with low sweetness and bitterness with a long-lasting hot and fruit flavored aftertaste.